NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaked videos from China reveal the true horror.

5 posters

Go down

Leaked videos from China reveal the true horror.  Empty Leaked videos from China reveal the true horror.

Post by eddie Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Warning! This video is harrowing.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Leaked videos from China reveal the true horror.  Empty Re: Leaked videos from China reveal the true horror.

Post by gelico Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:26 pm

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: V0hXIG3YZpFmS2y8)

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Leaked videos from China reveal the true horror.  Empty Re: Leaked videos from China reveal the true horror.

Post by eddie Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:33 pm

How China is suppressing news...

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:37 pm

Here are the links again to the two videos:

https://youtu.be/QcE4JZg2GqM

https://youtu.be/m5fsidSOJMw
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Youtube is not allowing out bad news.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:Youtube is not allowing out bad news.

More likely that videos we can see over here aren't allowed in the U.S. version of YouTube. I've had so many music videos that I could obviously view perfectly fine in the U.S. but that UK members told me they weren't able to watch. It likely has to do with copyright.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:59 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Youtube is not allowing out bad news.

More likely that videos we can see over here aren't allowed in the U.S. version of YouTube. I've had so many music videos that I could obviously view perfectly fine in the U.S. but that UK members told me they weren't able to watch. It likely has to do with copyright.

Yes. I can only speak from what is delivered here in California. Youtube is shutting down almost everything I try to post about Covid-19, whether medical or political.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 am

eddie wrote:Warning! This video is harrowing.

I won't click on the vid, as you say it's disturbing.
On the still image, that mask on the guy in white caught my eye.

Jeeezz!  I know that the appearance of a mask is the least of your problems if you're seriously ill- but that guy looks damn scary!
It's how an evil alien superbug in a Pixar movie might look. What a Face What a Face

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 am

Watch the video. Then you’ll know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down