NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Has Been “More Fair”: Why Bernie’s Team Has Had It With MSNBC

3 posters

Go down

Fox Has Been “More Fair”: Why Bernie’s Team Has Had It With MSNBC Empty Fox Has Been “More Fair”: Why Bernie’s Team Has Had It With MSNBC

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:31 am

Entering Wednesday’s debate in Las Vegas, which will be cohosted by MSNBC and NBC News, the ongoing tension between the titular liberal cable news network and the current Democratic front-runner has only intensified, and appears symptomatic of generational and ideological rifts within the party. It is at once a test of both MSNBC’s influence over the process and Sanders’s ability to withstand establishment resistance. Shakir said unflattering coverage on MSNBC has been “actively damaging” to the campaign. “The constant diminishment of Bernie Sanders on MSNBC,” he added, “hurts his case for electability.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/02/fox-has-been-more-fair-why-bernies-team-has-had-it-with-msnbc
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Fox Has Been “More Fair”: Why Bernie’s Team Has Had It With MSNBC Empty Re: Fox Has Been “More Fair”: Why Bernie’s Team Has Had It With MSNBC

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:48 pm

Bernie Sanders has always appeared to be a bit of a spoiled child. One of the reasons I don't support him, tho he has many of the same interests as me, is that he does not appear to be a mensch, like a Tom Steyer.

There appears to be nothing, save this single article, that says there is a split between MSNBC and Sanders. It has all the appearance of someone trying to stir up controversy, where none exists, for the sake of selling papers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fox Has Been “More Fair”: Why Bernie’s Team Has Had It With MSNBC Empty Re: Fox Has Been “More Fair”: Why Bernie’s Team Has Had It With MSNBC

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:48 pm

Democrats are best characterized in the old quote from Will Rogers, who said, "I don't belong to an organized political party -- I'm a Democrat."

That's what I like about the Democrats -- we don't agree on all the issues, we don't march in lockstep, and at the same time, we're flexible enough to be the pro-choice party even though a recent party leader was unabashedly anti-abortion.

We fight and squabble and we do most of it in public -- but at the end, we also tend to coalesce around the best choice to stop America's rightward tilt toward a country that treats the ordinary citizen as a resource to be exploited.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:54 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Democrats are best characterized in the old quote from Will Rogers, who said, "I don't belong to an organized political party -- I'm a Democrat."

That's what I like about the Democrats -- we don't agree on all the issues, we don't march in lockstep, and at the same time, we're flexible enough to be the pro-choice party even though a recent party leader was unabashedly anti-abortion.

We fight and squabble and we do most of it in public -- but at the end, we also tend to coalesce around the best choice to stop America's rightward tilt toward a country that treats the ordinary citizen as a resource to be exploited.

I'm more worried about being exploited by the government. They are like a church that demands worship attendance and quite a bit of tithing, or else.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:07 pm

Also, at least Ben admits that MSNBC is part of the democratic party. Not that FOX isnt basically the media arm of the Republican Party. It's just good to know that the bias exists on both sides and neither is better than the other.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:37 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Democrats are best characterized in the old quote from Will Rogers, who said, "I don't belong to an organized political party -- I'm a Democrat."

The two parties--Democrats and Republicans--are not just different brands, but different products. Democrats are productive, attempting to improve conditions of their constituencies. Republicans are a cult.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down