NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Jews want Boris Johnson out. But how can we vote for Jeremy Corbyn?

Go down

Many Jews want Boris Johnson out. But how can we vote for Jeremy Corbyn? Empty Many Jews want Boris Johnson out. But how can we vote for Jeremy Corbyn?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:41 am

For most progressive-minded, remain-leaning folk, is it even a dilemma? I’m not sure. To them the logic must seem simple and straightforward: they want to eject a cruel and useless government and stop Brexit, and that means denying Boris Johnson a majority and replacing him with Jeremy Corbyn, who will end austerity and hold a second referendum. Job done.

I wish it were as simple as that for me. But it’s not.

Because while I want desperately to avoid Brexit, and while I have nothing but contempt for Johnson and his hard-right party, the prospect of Prime Minister Corbyn fills me with dread. Not, I stress, the prospect of a Labour government, committed to spending billions on schools, hospitals and houses – Britain needs that badly – but specifically the notion of Corbyn and his inner circle running the country. The thought of it prompts in me, and the overwhelming majority of the community I grew up in, a fear that we have not known befor

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/09/jews-brexit-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium=&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1573288040

This really shows up how many on the left that support Labour are utterly clueless. To not see the actual dread that Jews face at the prospect of Corbyn in power. A people like no other in history that have been litterally murdered, raped, ethically cleansed from so many places and times in history than no other ethnic group around today. If people place Labour and their policies over that of protecting the British Jews of this country. When the labour Party is under investigation for institutional antisemitism. Then every vote for labour is a vote against Jews and their rights. As the Labour party has consistantly thrown Jews under the Bus under Corbyn

If any poster votes for Corbyn, they should be ashamed of themselves. As they are empowering antisemitism

Back to top Go down