NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I may not buy into the Spiritual claim here, but this is quite beautiful - Andy Grammer - She'd Say (Official Video)

2 posters

Go down

I may not buy into the Spiritual claim here, but this is quite beautiful - Andy Grammer - She'd Say (Official Video) Empty I may not buy into the Spiritual claim here, but this is quite beautiful - Andy Grammer - She'd Say (Official Video)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:14 pm

I know I might lose some people with this story but sometimes life is unexplainable. This song is by far the strangest most mystical artistic experience I have EVER had. My wife got me a phone call with a medium as a gift. Quickly into the call he said “your mother is coming through and she wants you to write a song to your daughter, she wants it to be from her about everything she’d say but can’t be there to say.” Honestly whether I’m fully in on this or not that’s just a great idea. Also my mom was a huge Paul Simon fan, especially the Graceland album he did with the South African male choir LadySmith Black Mambazo. So when I heard they just happened to be performing in Los Angeles the week I wrote the song it started to get downright eerie. I chased them down, blew up her photo, put it up in the studio, and tearfully explained myself to the choir. They huddled together and just started singing “I miss my mom” in ZULU, it was otherworldly. For the rest of my daughters life she will have this love letter from her grandma that she never got to meet. If my mom were here, this is definitely what She’d Say. Share this if you’ve got a mother or grandmother that you know is looking down on you.

Back to top Go down

I may not buy into the Spiritual claim here, but this is quite beautiful - Andy Grammer - She'd Say (Official Video) Empty Re: I may not buy into the Spiritual claim here, but this is quite beautiful - Andy Grammer - She'd Say (Official Video)

Post by gelico Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:21 pm

oh wow, that was beautiful

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

I may not buy into the Spiritual claim here, but this is quite beautiful - Andy Grammer - She'd Say (Official Video) Empty Re: I may not buy into the Spiritual claim here, but this is quite beautiful - Andy Grammer - She'd Say (Official Video)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:45 pm

gelico wrote:

oh wow, that was beautiful

+1

I was spell bound gelico and why I never lose faith in humaity

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 pm

Ladysmith Black Mambazo are a great band! I have a CD by them. Check out their version of “Knocking on Heaven’s door”

I’ll check this song out now.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down