NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy?

5 posters

Go down

How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy? Empty How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:42 pm

24th February 2014

How does the liberal, do-gooding Democrat benefits system compare to the liberal, do-gooding Conservative system?

Anybody know?

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy? Empty Re: How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Anybody know how the British benefits system compares to any other country's?

Back to top Go down

How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy? Empty Re: How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy?

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:56 pm

They seem to have time limits over there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:58 pm

How do Americans deal with the sick, lame and lazy?

They pretty much take care of themselves, actually:

How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy? Protest-no-pubic-option2
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Time limits are fair I guess.

That's good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:How do Americans deal with the sick, lame and lazy?

How Do The Americans & Other Countries Deal With The Sick, Lame & Lazy? Protest-no-pubic-option2

I don't understand the post Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:How do Americans deal with the sick, lame and lazy?

I get the joke re the picture - I assume it's a separate thing from his comment.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I get the joke re the picture - I assume it's a separate thing from his comment.

Well, it says pubic, not public - that's funny, yeah.

But why the picture on this thread? And I don't get his comment either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:14 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, it says pubic, not public - that's funny, yeah.

But why the picture on this thread?  And I don't get his comment either.

Um ... I'm afraid I can't explain it either Andy.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:18 am

Beekeeper wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
24th February 2014

How does the liberal, do-gooding Democrat benefits system compare to the liberal, do-gooding Conservative system?

Anybody know?

pirat 

THREE rounds of applause, people !!!

TRUST our resident philanthropist Big-hearted-Andy to find yet another means of combining his three top favourite welfare scapegoats - the sick, the "lame" and the "lazy" - into another of his kind-hearted headlines, for his latest thread..

I WONDER how long it will be before he slides down even further from his latest "lame" tag to "gimp" or "spaz" in his headings ?    pale 

Hi Bee, you've done it again I'm afraid.

"Sick, lame and lazy" is an army term, it isn't meant to be derogatory.

"Form up, 3 ranks. Sick, lame and lazy stand at the back." etc etc etc

It means those with a sick chit, for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 am

he wouldn't know anything about that andy,he,s only been in the boy scouts,[or cubs]

or whatever they call it in convict land. what I have posted beekeeper is an example of your insults that you give out to other posters when they have done nothing to deserve it. it's nasty isn't it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:26 am

who you fcuk do think your talking to you Islamic shit. I got your measure on the sky forums.start off nice and friendly then when you'v got a foothold the nasty comes out . shall I tell the forum what you were like on sky? telling sexy moma she's a c~~~ and asking her to meet you so you can fight her! challenging a woman,a moslum at that to a fight!! when she agreed you didn't turn up,fucking coward. there's a lot more I can print,so you better keep you trap shut before other posters remember who you are!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:30 am

nicko wrote:who you fcuk do think your talking to you Islamic shit. I got your measure on the sky forums.start off nice and friendly then when you'v got a foothold the nasty comes out .  shall I tell the forum what you were like on sky?  telling sexy moma she's a c~~~ and asking her to meet you so you can fight her! challenging a woman,a moslum at that to a fight!! when she agreed you didn't turn up,fucking coward. there's a lot more I can print,so you better keep you trap shut before other posters remember who you are!!

lmao - I remember that.

A pub car park wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:35 am

andy,i think it was a park, but whatever.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:36 am

nicko wrote:who you fcuk do think your talking to you Islamic shit. I got your measure on the sky forums.start off nice and friendly then when you'v got a foothold the nasty comes out .  shall I tell the forum what you were like on sky?  telling sexy moma she's a c~~~ and asking her to meet you so you can fight her! challenging a woman,a moslum at that to a fight!! when she agreed you didn't turn up,fucking coward. there's a lot more I can print,so you better keep you trap shut before other posters remember who you are!!

sm was up for it though she was on about getting the biking leathers on, not sure how that would look with the hijab though... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:37 am

heavenly father wrote:

sm was up for it though she was on about getting the biking leathers on, not sure how that would look with the hijab though... Smile 

She doesn't wear one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

She doesn't wear one.

i've seen a picture perhaps she should... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:43 pm

keep your trap shut or il'l tell the forum why you disappeared for year or two.

are you forgetting that there are members here who were on sky forums and know all about your past.il'l just mention care homes for old people,i wont mention why you had to "go abroad"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm a limp dicked bigot, first bit is true second bit takes one to know one.

on the sky forums you said,"fcuk off and suck my cock" but you denied it,

let me know and il'l get you a "suicide vest" why don't you go to Syria you could play with a real gun. oh, sorry,your a coward aren't you? but you could send them some money, [some of what you fiddled from the care home]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 pm

I am no coward zack I proved that to myself and others years ago,you are just another key board cowboy.theres lots of em about. you came on here just to cause trouble,obvious to any one .posters will soon suss you out,some time ago it was said that you left sky because you were accused of ill treating people in your care home I read this on another forum, myself I don't believe that. but you come across as an un feeling person.you know my opinion of you so il'l leave it at that.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:22 pm

i think they give them forums to run... Smile Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Well this is nice ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down