NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

+7
Fred Moletrousers
gelico
Andy
Vintage
Ben Reilly
eddie
Syl
11 posters

Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 am

Jailed for life, pity we dont still hang scum murderous scum like her.

Louise Porton has been  handed a life sentence at Birmingham Crown Court for murdering her two young daughters because they "got in the way" of her sex life. 
The 23-year-old mother suffocated three-year-old Lexi Draper and strangled 16-month-old Scarlett Vaughan in Rugby, Warwickshire in January and February last year.
The part-time model will serve a minimum 32 year sentence for the killings. 
Mrs Justice Yip described the murders as "evil" and "calculated".
“These were blameless young children who were plainly vulnerable and ought to have been able to rely on their mother to protect and nurture them. Instead you took their young lives away," the Judge said.

While Lexi was receiving treatment, Porton took topless photos in the hospital bathrooms and was arranging to perform sex acts for money with a man she had met through a website.
Jurors were told that the mother-of-two did not seem distressed by Lexi's death and accepted 41 friend requests on the dating app Badoo a day later.

Porton killed her second daughter Scarlett less than three weeks later on Feb 1 and told a 111 call handler that her condition "did not seem urgent".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/02/mother-murdered-daughters-interfered-sex-life-jailed-life/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:48 am

A mum accused of murdering her two daughters laughed on the phone as she sorted out her eldest child's funeral, a court heard.

Jurors were told the 23-year-old was heard by staff joking around while using Facetime to speak to a man at the funeral parlour. 

She also accepted 41 friend requests on dating apps on January 16 - the day after Lexi died, the court was told.

The girls became a "burden" to her and "got in the way of her doing what she wanted" - which included offering to meet men for sex in exchange for money, the jury were told.

The court heard Porton “showed no emotion” and got her phone out while paramedics were trying to save the life of her second child, Scarlett..

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-accused-killing-daughters-laughed-17370791
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. Empty Re: Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life.

Post by Syl Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:24 pm

"Bundled into black bin bags and dumped outside, killer mum Louise Porton flogs her dead daughters' clothes after murdering them.
Porton suffocated Lexi Draper, three, in January last year and killed 17-month-old Scarlett Vaughan 18 days later after they "got in the way" of her sex life.
Just months later in June the 23-year-old advertised the clothes bundles on local Facebook sale sites for £20 a sack.
The picture accompanying the post showed two large black sacks overflowing with Lexi and Scarlett's clothes they had outgrown, including babygrows, a pink and white striped top and blue and purple spotted dressing gown, all of various ages for sale for £20.
She offered to deliver them to buyers and later dropped the price to £15 a bag."

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. 0_loui10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:27 pm

The two babies she murdered.

Mother murdered her two daughters because they interfered with her sex life. 0_scar10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:57 pm

Sometimes there are just no words at all.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:43 pm

What a fucking psychopath!

She cared enough about them to provide for them, we can see that because of all the clothing she bought for them. To go from that to murdering them is incomprehensible to me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:40 pm

This is one of those cases that's almost impossible to comprehend.
She is not mentally unbalanced, she is just pure evil.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:43 pm

Syl wrote:This is one of those cases that's almost impossible to comprehend.
She is not mentally unbalanced, she is just pure evil.

I agree. I can’t get my head around it. I just can’t.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:01 am

This is what I can never understand about human beings, be it animals or children, if you don't want them or they get in the way of whatever, there are places and people who will take the responsibility from you, more or less no questions asked, so why do something like this - makes no sense.
The woman should be publicaly executed.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:06 am

Vintage wrote:This is what I can never understand about human beings, be it animals or children, if you don't want them or they get in the way of whatever, there are places and people who will take the responsibility from you, more or less no questions asked, so why do something like this - makes no sense.
The woman should be publicaly executed.

I would back the death sentence for cases like this.
People who commit such heinous crimes dont deserve to live imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:17 am

If a crime like this can be positively proved then the person should be remove from the population - permanently by public execution so be it.
It's unbelievable, most parents would give up a great deal for their children but some sadly give up their children for hardly anything.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:30 am

Vintage wrote:If a crime like this can be positively proved then the person should be remove from the population - permanently by public execution so be it.
It's unbelievable, most parents would give up a great deal for their children but some sadly give up their children for hardly anything.

I dont agree with public executions, that's just satisfying the need for revenge.
So is wanting people to suffer for life ....some people think the harder and longer they have in prison the better.

I would support a simple quiet execution, the end of a life that has commited such a heinous act they have forfeited the right to live.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:36 am

I can see your point but making it public re enforces the point.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:47 am

Looking at those two beautiful little faces, I can understand how people would want to see her suffer.
Suffering doesn't help anyone, though she probably wont anyway, you need to feel emotion to suffer.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:11 am

Vintage wrote:I can see your point but making it public re enforces the point.

Pubic executions are for the bloodthirsty, are they not? As much as I find myself detesting this woman I certainly wouldn’t enjoy watching someone be executed.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:17 am

Solitary confinement for life, no parole, no guards should speak to her or even make eye contact. No exercise. Just her 8' cell and 4 walls for the rest of her days.
For reading, give her a bible.
She will have plenty of time to consider her decision making and reflect on where she went wrong.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:01 pm

Andy wrote:Solitary confinement for life, no parole,  no guards should speak to her or even make eye contact. No exercise. Just her 8' cell and 4 walls for the rest of her days.
For reading, give her a bible.
She will have plenty of time to consider her decision making and reflect on where she went wrong.

What good would that do for society.
The cost far outweighs the benefit, she would never be released back into the real world or make a worthwhile contribution to anyone or anything. No one should live in such an unatural environment...and the people who oversaw that would have to be as hard and cruel as she obviously is.

Capital punishment is quick, cheap, and less painful for the victims that are left behind.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:51 pm

ben,

is it possible at all that when someone wants to red stripe you can get a popup box that says you have to make your post before you can red stripe

i get what jules is saying about red striping and not commenting on it.

WHO FARTED?

If i was pissed off enough to give out a red stripe i would argue my point as to why i had done it

otherwise it does rather look like a random, playground ''i dont like you'' mark

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:56 pm

As to the topic, i'm not comfortable at all with capital punishment.

i have no idea really what the answer is. i suppose just keep them banged up for as long as possible as cheaply as possible.

it's the sort of story that i would be interested in more details

those girls looked happy, healthy, well looked after, in front of a christmas tree.

what was the background

how much interaction did the father of the children have with them and her

likewise the grandparents, aunts, uncles on both sides

was the mother always neglectful, partying kind or did it happen suddenly

was there any kind of postnatal depression

on the fact of it she sounds like a cold hearted, selfish, evil bitch who deserves to rot

i used to work for the probation service many years ago. in my spare time i would go downstairs and browse through the case notes and interviews etc. dark but fascinating

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:29 pm

gelico wrote:

i have no idea really what the answer is.  i suppose just keep them banged up for as long as possible as cheaply as possible.

those girls looked happy, healthy, well looked after, in front of a christmas tree.  

what was the background

on the fact of it she sounds like a cold hearted, selfish, evil bitch who deserves to rot

i used to work for the probation service many years ago.  in my spare time i would go downstairs and browse through the case notes and interviews etc.  dark but fascinating

I agree with you gelico. I'm probably, if I admit it, a supporter of the "lock 'em up and throw away the key" school of reaction to criminality, but then I remember the cases of Derek Bentley and Ruth Ellis..........
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:14 pm

gelico wrote:

ben,

is it possible at all that when someone wants to red stripe you can get a popup box that says you have to make your post before you can red stripe

WHO FARTED?

If i was pissed off enough to give out a red stripe i would argue my point as to why i had done it

otherwise it does rather look like a random, playground ''i dont like you'' mark

Great idea. alien
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:21 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
gelico wrote:

i have no idea really what the answer is.  i suppose just keep them banged up for as long as possible as cheaply as possible.

what was the background

i used to work for the probation service many years ago.  in my spare time i would go downstairs and browse through the case notes and interviews etc.  dark but fascinating

I agree with you gelico. I'm probably, if I admit it, a supporter of the "lock 'em up and throw away the key" school of reaction to criminality, but then I remember the cases of Derek Bentley and Ruth Ellis..........

On the other hand convicted child killers like Brady and Hindley, who commited the most heinous of crimes, and where there was no doubt they had enticed and murdered those children, were allowed to torment the victims families for decades.
Their names were never out of the papers, either do gooders giving interviews about how Hindley was reformed and should be released, or Brady's latest attention grabbing ploy to keep his name alive.

Capital punishment would have sorted that out....the children would never be forgotton, but their murderes would not have been able to torment the families for five decades.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:34 pm

gelico wrote:

ben,

WHO FARTED?

Unfortunately no, there's no way to do that. And if we decided to just get rid of the ability to red-stripe a comment, we'd have to throw out the whole system, so no alien either, sadly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:44 pm

System's fine. If you don't like it, ignore it. Nobody can get inside your head, unless you invite them in.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Over 500 children are killed by parents in the US every year.

Don't hear much about that do you?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Maddog wrote:Over 500 children are killed by parents in the US every year.

They don't die from red stripping. Pay attention.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:System's fine.  If you don't like it, ignore it.  Nobody can get inside your head, unless you invite them in.

Quite agree.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Few cases can beat this one for sheer wicked depravity. But I find the comment about her sex life a bit frivolous. It trivialises the seriousness of a horrific case. Did she actually say this was why she did it?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:Over 500 children are killed by parents in the US every year.

They don't die from red stripping.  Pay attention.

Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 am

Jules wrote:Few cases can beat this one for sheer wicked depravity. But I find the comment about her sex life a bit frivolous. It trivialises the seriousness of a horrific case. Did she actually say this was why she did it?

"Porton, described as "calm and emotionless", denied all responsibility, telling police in a prepared statement: "I still don't know how my daughters died, or what caused it."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:59 pm

She did it because they got in her way for prostitution. I don't aged with death sentence but I agree with Andy. Solitary confinement, rations for food, no one to talk to. They do this in prisons for the bad guys here and America. Nothing is too bad for her. Death penalty is too quick, and what about those murdered by the state who were innocent. If I did this I would want to die, maybe she does, so she's not going to.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down