NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More lies from the climate change loons

+6
Fred Moletrousers
Syl
Andy
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 4 Empty More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:03 am

First topic message reminder :

25th of july met office quote...

The UK has seen its hottest July day and second hottest day on record as the mercury hit 38.1C, the Met Office said. 

And...

In Cambridge, temperatures reached 38.1 °C. This is the second time temperatures reached over 100 Fahrenheit in the UK, according to the Met Office.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2019/jul/25/heatwave-uk-weather-set-to-break-records-as-europes-cities-await-hottest-day-live

But then... 29th july...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uks-hottest-day-confirmed-mercury-18796901

Bollocks!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 4 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Syl Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:07 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:

Could I respectfully request that you take these off Quill?

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 4 31mgcf10

He's not saying Wolf doesn't do it, really, to be fair.

Quill often picks up other peoples posts when they REPLY to his little mate....it's a mystery why he chooses to point out the responses yet lets the original bile from WW go unchallenged.
And whilst I am on the subject, so do you.

HT very seldom posts here now because she is sick to the back teeth of the sexist ageist crap that gets thrown at her on a regular basis by the ONE poster who drags this forum down with his repeated abuse.

Sorry, I cant understand why you have allowed these posts to escalate over the years.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 4 Empty Re: More lies from the climate change loons

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:10 pm

I agree with Syl. Quill always blames other people, he never blames the person who starts it - ie, Wolfman. Then people reply to Quill, and on it goes, so he's the one who's stirring it up all the time. I don't know why you can't see that Ben.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:

Could I respectfully request that you take these off Quill?

More lies from the climate change loons - Page 4 31mgcf10

Xactly. I'm just saying: what draws the most attention to it is the shark-feed y'all have after Wolf posts. No one can hurt you unless you let them into your head. If you have a response that lends to the subject, ok. But y'all just bloody the waters and draw attention to it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Xactly.  I'm just saying: what draws the most attention to it is the shark-feed y'all have after Wolf posts.  No one can hurt you unless you let them into your head.  If you have a response that lends to the subject, ok.  But y'all just bloody the waters and draw attention to it.

There are sometimes a lot of replies to Wolfboy's abusive posts but that's because he tends to abuse several people at once, and then they all reply. Why shouldn't they reply? You would do better to advise him to give it a rest and actually post about the subject. If you blame others, they will also reply to you, so that's your own fault.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:12 pm

If everybody wants to spend all that time and energy responding to Wolfie's inane insults, more power to them. I think he's doing a perfectly good job making an ass of himself on his own, but if anybody feels they can't simply dismiss him as a geranium, that's on them.

Occasionally he does go too far, I know this and I encourage everyone to report it every time he, or anybody else, does that.

But I've got better things to do than spend all my time policing someone just because they throw around childish insults.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:17 pm

It's odd that Quill spends so much time defending the twerp.

So you want people to report Wolf, but then you say you don't want to do anything about him. How does that work then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's odd that Quill spends so much time defending the twerp.

So you want people to report Wolf, but then you say you don't want to do anything about him. How does that work then?

I want you to report it when he says something TRULY OVER THE LINE, like I just said. Not when he calls someone a slag or a frogturd or a giraffe. Seriously, he's obviously just trying to wind y'all up, that's his goal and you're helping him achieve it.

Every time he does one of those insult-laced posts, he makes himself look like an idiot. I personally don't suffer idiots, but if your style is to let your day get ruined over an idiotic post, well, knock yourself out.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

I want you to report it when he says something TRULY OVER THE LINE, like I just said. Not when he calls someone a slag or a frogturd or a giraffe. Seriously, he's obviously just trying to wind y'all up, that's his goal and you're helping him achieve it.

Every time he does one of those insult-laced posts, he makes himself look like an idiot. I personally don't suffer idiots, but if your style is to let your day get ruined over an idiotic post, well, knock yourself out.

It doesn't ruin my day, I can assure you. Calling someone a slag is abusing them on the grounds of their gender, and that's against the rules isn't it?

There's no point him making himself look like an idiot unless someone tells him he's an idiot. He thinks he's fabulous.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:26 pm

To be fair, I do tend to share Ben’s view on this but I don’t think the word “slag” should be tolerated. Ben would get very angry if someone said that to me.

Personally I don’t give a flying fuck what anyone calls me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

It doesn't ruin my day, I can assure you. Calling someone a slag is abusing them on the grounds of their gender, and that's against the rules isn't it?

There's no point him making himself look like an idiot unless someone tells him he's an idiot. He thinks he's fabulous.

There's actually no point in spending so much time worrying about him, full stop. I'm actually over my quota for the week, already, so see ya.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30 pm

eddie wrote:To be fair, I do tend to share Ben’s view on this but I don’t think the word “slag” should be tolerated. Ben would get very angry if someone said that to me.

I wouldn't now, now that I'm becoming more familiar with English culture. But frankly, when I first saw that word, I had no idea what it even meant, and it probably will never strike me the way it does the English.

Bit like how "geranium" is so much more offensive to Americans than to people in other English-speaking cuntries, really Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:33 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's actually no point in spending so much time worrying about him, full stop. I'm actually over my quota for the week, already, so see ya.

Nobody is worrying about it. If he abuses me, he gets a reply and then he moans that people are picking on him. Then Quill gets all het up because he thinks Wolfboy should be able to abuse people without them replying. You were the one who said to report him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:To be fair, I do tend to share Ben’s view on this but I don’t think the word “slag” should be tolerated. Ben would get very angry if someone said that to me.

I wouldn't now, now that I'm becoming more familiar with English culture. But frankly, when I first saw that word, I had no idea what it even meant, and it probably will never strike me the way it does the English.

Bit like how "geranium" is so much more offensive to Americans than to people in other English-speaking cuntries, really Laughing

Yes you would get angry. You wouldn’t like it and you know it.
In fact, you basemented wolf for calling a bunch of us slags once, remember?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

"Slag" is generally considered a highly offensive and sexist word over here. The C word is used by people in England, but some find that highly offensive too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:36 pm

Sorry, I said I wouldn't get angry when I meant that I would get angry. I'll give some thought to banning "slag," as it's not a gender-neutral insult. You've both made me think about this a bit deeper, and I appreciate it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Sorry, I said I wouldn't get angry when I meant that I would get angry. I'll give some thought to banning "meanie," as it's not a gender-neutral insult. You've both made me think about this a bit deeper, and I appreciate it.

Thank you. rabbit
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Then Quill gets all het up because he thinks Wolfboy should be able to abuse people...

I didn't say anything like that Raggs. I would call that a lie...fess up.

I merely said that y'all bring the most attention to the issue by the shark-feed you have after the fact.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Then Quill gets all het up because he thinks Wolfboy should be able to abuse people...

I didn't say anything like that Raggs.  I would call that a lie...fess up.

I merely said that y'all bring the most attention to the issue by the shark-feed you have after the fact.

Quill didn’t say that Rags.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:57 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Sorry, I said I wouldn't get angry when I meant that I would get angry. I'll give some thought to banning "classy lady," as it's not a gender-neutral insult. You've both made me think about this a bit deeper, and I appreciate it.

gender-neutral insult?

have you lost the fucking plot?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:04 pm

gelico wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Sorry, I said I wouldn't get angry when I meant that I would get angry. I'll give some thought to banning "classy lady," as it's not a gender-neutral insult. You've both made me think about this a bit deeper, and I appreciate it.

gender-neutral insult?

Possibly, I did try to throw trash away in the freezer today, and twice locked myself in the house without apparently realizing it.

But no, I stand by it. Slurs exclusively for women are the same thing as slurs specifically for gay people or black people, for example -- no?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:07 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
gelico wrote:

gender-neutral insult?

Possibly, I did try to throw trash away in the freezer today, and twice locked myself in the house without apparently realizing it.

But no, I stand by it. Slurs exclusively for women are the same thing as slurs specifically for gay people or black people, for example -- no?

where else would you throw the trash

if you didn't realise you locked yourself in then it couldn't have mattered

and much like edde, i don't give a toss what people call me

but you do you, ben

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I didn't say anything like that Raggs.  I would call that a lie...fess up.

I know what he said, and I know what he's said before in other threads. He's never told Wolfboy he should stop the abuse, he always blames the people who respond. Therefore, he thinks that Wolfboy should be able to abuse others with no comeback.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

I know what he said, and I know what he's said before in other threads. He's never told Wolfboy he should stop the abuse, he always blames the people who respond. Therefore, he thinks that Wolfboy should be able to abuse others with no comeback.

You're way off course.  I was responding to Syl.

What does all this have to do with Climate Change, anyway? You have a continuing problem with staying on course, don't you?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What does all this have to do with Climate Change?  You have a continuing problem with staying on course, don't you?

You jumped in to criticise Syl for responding to your mate. You can't now complain that anyone else is off topic because you chose to stir things up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What does all this have to do with Climate Change?  You have a continuing problem with staying on course, don't you?

You jumped in to criticise Syl for responding to your mate. You can't now complain that anyone else is off topic because you chose to stir things up.

No, I only stated that all the noise stems from responses...they go on, and on, and on...and some are quite offensive.

By showing the equivalency (or overreaction), my hope was we were done with the diversion...and we could get back to Climate Change.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I only stated that all the noise stems from responses...they go on, and on, and on...and some are quite offensive.

By showing the equivalency (or overreaction), my hope was we were done with the diversion...and we could get back to Climate Change.

Have any of your posts in this thread been about climate change?

If you stir things up, you should expect a response. Why didn't you just keep your nose out or tell your mate to stop the abuse and stay on topic?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Have any of your posts in this thread been about climate change?

If you stir things up, you should expect a response. Why didn't you just keep your nose out or tell your mate to stop the abuse and stay on topic?

Why do I have to post? I'm interested in hearing about Climate Change. Isn't listening good enough? Or, does everyone have to take sides in your petite affray?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Seriously Quill, are people supposed to ignore the frequent torrents of uncalled for lies and abuse thrown at some of us and just post round it?

Do you ignore people who display bad behaviour in real life and criticise the people who point it out?

Can you imagine the state of the world if that was the norm?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Syl wrote:Seriously Quill, are people supposed to ignore the frequent torrents of uncalled for lies and abuse thrown at some of us and just post round it?

That's your characterization. I'm sure Wolf has his side, too. I've known Wolf for going on a decade, and while he and I have had many, many differences, we have never gotten into such a clusterfuck shitfest. Do you think perhaps the way the 'Mean Girls' gang up on him, and insult him, might be at the bottom of it all?

Just askin'. More lies from the climate change loons - Page 4 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:34 pm

Thread locked, this is pointless now.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4