NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corbyn On Anti-Semitism Critcism "It does not bother me.....Frankily I do not care"

2 posters

Go down

Corbyn On Anti-Semitism Critcism "It does not bother me.....Frankily I do not care" Empty Corbyn On Anti-Semitism Critcism "It does not bother me.....Frankily I do not care"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:22 pm

A fresh video has been unearthed of Jeremy Corbyn apparently speaking at a Labour event last October. Corbyn gives his response to “some criticisms made of us in the right-wing media over the last Summer”. As in, the massive anti-Semitism storm that raged around him all of last summer and has not gone away:
“It doesn’t bother me. Nothing keeps me awake at night anyway, I frankly don’t care.”

He then goes on to tell the enthusiastic crowd about how Labour will face “a lot of pressure from a lot of very very powerful forces”Vintage Corbyn.

https://order-order.com/2019/07/11/corbyn-anti-semitism-criticism-doesnt-bother-frankly-dont-care/

Well that was plainly evident by how and why labour is infested with anti-semitism. In that Corbyn never cared

Back to top Go down

Corbyn On Anti-Semitism Critcism "It does not bother me.....Frankily I do not care" Empty Re: Corbyn On Anti-Semitism Critcism "It does not bother me.....Frankily I do not care"

Post by Syl Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:31 pm

It might not bother him but I'm sure it bothers very many Labour supporters who wont ever vote for that party whilst he is at the helm....me included.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Corbyn On Anti-Semitism Critcism "It does not bother me.....Frankily I do not care" Empty Re: Corbyn On Anti-Semitism Critcism "It does not bother me.....Frankily I do not care"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Syl wrote:It might not bother him but I'm sure it bothers very many Labour supporters who wont ever vote for that party whilst he is at the helm....me included.

Its incredible Syl when you think about it. The present Tory party have made a right mess of Brexit and labour should be easily leading them by a massive margin. In fact both have dropped huge support, which has gone to the Lib Dems, Greens and Brexit Party. It shows how many people have little faith in Labour now. Of course there is still a core of decent center left politicians in Labour, but feel they will be eventually also pushed out of labour by the Far left of Corbyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:40 pm

I agree. Labour should be riding high.
I dont believe there has ever been a government in recent history as unpopular as the present shower of Conservatives. I mean look at the two who are vying for the most important job in the country....watching them answer audience questions the other night was like watching a Carry on film...Bernard Breslaw v Kenneth Williams.

The only person stopping Labour soaring ahead is imo Corbyn....ably supported by the shower he has surrounded himself with to cover up his ghastly leadership.

Last edited by Syl on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Thanks Didge....I added a bit more I was so annoyed. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Syl wrote:I agree. Labour should be riding high.
I dont believe there has ever been a government in recent history as unpopular as the present shower of Conservatives. I mean look at the two who are vying for the most important job in the country....watching them answer audience questions the other night was like watching a Carry on film...Bernard Breslaw v Kenneth Williams.

The only person stopping Labour soaring ahead is imo Corbyn....ably supported by shower he has surrounded himself with to cover up his ghastly leadership.

100% agree, have a green

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Syl wrote:Thanks Didge....I added a bit more I was so annoyed. x

No worries Syl, happen to fully agree. What is sad is I find there is nobody worthy of voting for at the moment as a party.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 pm

phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:I agree. Labour should be riding high.

The only person stopping Labour soaring ahead is imo Corbyn....ably supported by shower he has surrounded himself with to cover up his ghastly leadership.

100% agree, have a green

Thanks. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:48 pm

He doesn't need to care. As long as he's upfront about not caring, it doesn't matter because the voters can decide if they care or not, and vote accordingly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down