NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman played dead to escape being butchered by Palestinian Islamists who had sneaked into Israel

4 posters

Go down

Woman played dead to escape being butchered by Palestinian Islamists who had sneaked into Israel  Empty Woman played dead to escape being butchered by Palestinian Islamists who had sneaked into Israel

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:43 pm

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-woman-played-dead-escape-16269125

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman played dead to escape being butchered by Palestinian Islamists who had sneaked into Israel  Empty Re: Woman played dead to escape being butchered by Palestinian Islamists who had sneaked into Israel

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Edited the title to give some info.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Woman played dead to escape being butchered by Palestinian Islamists who had sneaked into Israel  Empty Re: Woman played dead to escape being butchered by Palestinian Islamists who had sneaked into Israel

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Edited the title to give some info.

Your title is incorrect

It was down to Palestinian terrorists, this attack and said attackers are being paid a monthly salary by the PA

I suggest you change it back, as you are incorrect for changing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:56 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Edited the title to give some info.

Your title is incorrect

It was down to Palestinian terrorists, this attack and said attackers are being paid a monthly salary by the PA

So they're not Islamist?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:57 pm

Sorry Tommy buit the law of the land here is Ben skewing the facts with him changing the title being ignorant of the facts

For those interested, here is her story and why Ben should be ashamd of himself for manipulating a thread title

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:59 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Your title is incorrect

So they're not Islamist?

1. Were they Palestinian, yes or no? If yes why change the title?

2. Was it Islamism or Palestinian hate of Jews, that caused this attack?

Hence why without ever checking the facts did you change the title,. when it was accurate?

And you are meant to be a reporter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 pm

5 minutes later and still no reponse showing ben was politically motivated to chaneg the title thread

Biased much? 

Anyway at least people can now hear her story, even if Ben attempted to try and skew the facts by changing the ttitle. This is why I have little time for the left when they are so dishonest within the media

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Your title is incorrect

So they're not Islamist?

Kristine Luken was an American Christian who was murdered in a Palestinian terrorist attack on December 18, 2010, while hiking with her friend Kay Wilson in the hills of Jerusalem. [1]Despite multiple stab wounds, Wilson survived the attack; Luken's body was later found by Israeli police, bound and stabbed to death. The Palestinian terror cell that perpetrated the attack were later arrested. During the investigation, the cell members also confessed to the murder of Neta Sorek, whose stabbed body had been found earlier that year near the Beit Jimal Monastery in the Judean Hills. The Palestinian terrorists were convicted of a series of violent crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Neta_Sorek_and_Kristine_Luken

Care to apologise to Tommy for you mistake here Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:15 pm

And this is what fucks me off, the control of biased owners who cannot admit their mistakes here. This was blatant antisemiic murder by Palestinians. Where even worse Ben tries to masipulate the narritive of this attack

Wow

I have little time for dishonest people even after they have been shown to be wrong they still not admit to their failings as Ben has done here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:50 pm

Can't reach the source.  They want to turn off ad blocker...how does that help me?

Right away that's a sign that it's not legitimate...can't pay the bills without begging for money?  I stick to the normal news outlets.

Tommy, if you have another source for this story--one that can pay the electricity bill--I'll look it over.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:Can't reach the source.  They want to turn off ad blocker...how does that help me?

Right away that's a sign that it's not legitimate...can't pay the bills without begging for money?  I stick to the normal news outlets.

Tommy, if you have another source for this story--one that can pay the electricity bill--I'll look it over.

Well the source of the story has one of the killer recive thousands a month for this crime

Maybe you need to ask the PA why they are paying this Palestinian murderer, for murdering her friend?

As to your ignorance, lket me educate you Quill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Neta_Sorek_and_Kristine_Luken

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Extraordinary. I don't know how she managed that as she couldn't even blink. I can't go for a few seconds without blinking.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down