NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?'

5 posters

Go down

Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?' Empty Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?'

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:19 pm

The curtain over Jennifer’s personal life began to lift in July 2017, when Idiot God tweeted his intention to ban transgender people in the military, reversing an Obama-era directive. The Chicago Sun-Times soon published an opinion piece, headlined “Col. Jennifer Pritzker: Trump’s transgender ban a ‘huge step backward.’” “Being a transgender woman, I had to hide who I was during my time in service,” Pritzker wrote. “I can’t express enough how strongly I disagree with Trump’s statement…[which] hurts our Armed Forces and shows a callous disregard for the rights of American citizens.”

In January she published another opinion piece, in The Washington Post. This time she expressed her disapproval of Trump and the Republican Party by issuing perhaps the only kind of warning they might heed: the threat to close her pocketbook. “I have hoped the Republican Party would reform from within and end its assault on the LGBTQ community. Yet the party continues to champion policies that marginalize me out of existence, define me as an eccentric character,” she wrote. “I ask Republicans to prioritize policies that improve our country for all Americans. When the GOP asks me to deliver six- or seven-figure contributions for the 2020 elections, my first response will be: why should I contribute to my own destruction?”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/why-billionaire-republican-donor-jennifer-pritzker-is-abandoning-trump-after-coming-out-as-trans

And she donated to and voted for Trump! Though I do have to wonder what she thought was going to happen ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?' Empty Re: Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?'

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
The curtain over Jennifer’s personal life began to lift in July 2017, when Idiot God tweeted his intention to ban transgender people in the military, reversing an Obama-era directive. The Chicago Sun-Times soon published an opinion piece, headlined “Col. Jennifer Pritzker: Trump’s transgender ban a ‘huge step backward.’” “Being a transgender woman, I had to hide who I was during my time in service,” Pritzker wrote. “I can’t express enough how strongly I disagree with Trump’s statement…[which] hurts our Armed Forces and shows a callous disregard for the rights of American citizens.”

In January she published another opinion piece, in The Washington Post. This time she expressed her disapproval of Trump and the Republican Party by issuing perhaps the only kind of warning they might heed: the threat to close her pocketbook. “I have hoped the Republican Party would reform from within and end its assault on the LGBTQ community. Yet the party continues to champion policies that marginalize me out of existence, define me as an eccentric character,” she wrote. “I ask Republicans to prioritize policies that improve our country for all Americans. When the GOP asks me to deliver six- or seven-figure contributions for the 2020 elections, my first response will be: why should I contribute to my own destruction?”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/why-billionaire-republican-donor-jennifer-pritzker-is-abandoning-trump-after-coming-out-as-trans

And she donated to and voted for Trump! Though I do have to wonder what she thought was going to happen ...

I have no sympathy for people who voted for an idiot. They got what they deserved.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?' Empty Re: Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?'

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:05 am

Smile

She would have inherited her "billions" (as she wouldn't have earned it while serving in the military..); and describes herself as a Repub' and a former donor to the party...

The fact that an idiot like her was promoted to Colonel doesn't say much for the American military, either..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
"Idiot God tweeted his intention to ban transgender people in the military "

Ben Reilly wrote:And she donated to and voted for Trump!
Though I do have to wonder what she thought was going to happen ...
Hahaha
Not too bright is she?
Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?' Tenor

Ben Reilly wrote:Though I do have to wonder what she thought was going to happen...
A divine miracle???  Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?' 2190311264  
LMAO  Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?' 3489511464   Republican billionaire donor asks the party of Trump: 'Why should I contribute to my own destruction?' 3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:16 pm

This is hardly news. Even the Koch brothers distanced themselves from Trump from the git go.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I have no sympathy for people who voted for an idiot.  They got what they deserved.

Me either. It's a shame 95% of American voters did just that during the last presidential election.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I have no sympathy for people who voted for an idiot. They got what they deserved.

Me either. It's a shame 95% of American voters did just that during the last presidential election.

I will say this though. The opposition got 3-million more votes than Trump, and Trump won only in the electoral college. That is not democracy. In fact, in this century two of the three presidents have won office after having received only the minority of the votes. That needs to be changed as soon as the democrats are in office.

And the Russians had more than a little to do with it. I believe they strategically mapped out Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania, creating the plurality in the electoral college, and then hacked the voting machines in those states.

Republicans are inherently undemocratic. They'd rather win by manipulating the system (ie, gerrymandering, exclusion of voters, etc.), than win by a head-to-head, real honest contest. At a fotball match there'd be riots.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I will say this though.  The opposition got 3-million more votes than Trump, and Trump won only in the electoral college.  That is not democracy.  In fact, in this century two of the three presidents have won office after having received only the minority of the votes.  That needs to be changed as soon as the democrats are in office.

And the Russians had more than a little to do with it.  I believe they strategically mapped out Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania, creating the plurality in the electoral college, and then hacked the voting machines in those states.

Republicans are inherently undemocratic.  They'd rather win by manipulating the system (ie, gerrymandering, exclusion of voters, etc.), than win by a head-to-head, real honest contest.  At a fotball match there'd be riots.

The good opposition got about 5% of the vote. The two idiots got about 95 between the two of them.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I will say this though.  The opposition got 3-million more votes than Trump, and Trump won only in the electoral college.  That is not democracy.  In fact, in this century two of the three presidents have won office after having received only the minority of the votes.  That needs to be changed as soon as the democrats are in office.

And the Russians had more than a little to do with it.  I believe they strategically mapped out Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania, creating the plurality in the electoral college, and then hacked the voting machines in those states.

Republicans are inherently undemocratic.  They'd rather win by manipulating the system (ie, gerrymandering, exclusion of voters, etc.), than win by a head-to-head, real honest contest.  At a fotball match there'd be riots.

The good opposition got about 5% of the vote. The two idiots got about 95 between the two of them.  

And the real opponent got 3-million more votes than the Trumpster.

If you want to bring in all candidates who recorded votes, Trump lost by an additional 7,804,213 million votes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

To call the two candidates idiots is so lazy and easy to say. You can just say "I hated both of them" and people think you're all edgy and clever, rather than asking why exactly you think that a former Secretary of Defense, senator and First Lady is an "idiot."

Like, if I was asked to explain why I think Trump is an idiot, I could probably go on all night, with examples that most people would say did indeed sound pretty idiotic.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:33 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

To call the two candidates idiots is so lazy and easy to say. You can just say "I hated both of them" and people think you're all edgy and clever, rather than asking why exactly you think that a former Secretary of Defense, senator and First Lady is an "idiot."

Like, if I was asked to explain why I think Trump is an idiot, I could probably go on all night, with examples that most people would say did indeed sound pretty idiotic.

You're correct. Hillary is not an idiot. I take back my comment.

Many of the most evil leaders on the planet are or were, very intelligent.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:15 am

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Now you should either support your claim that she's evil or take that back as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Now you should either support your claim that she's evil or take that back as well.

Kiss my ass. I'll do that when you ask everyone on here to support every claim they make about a politican.

You could spend days on Lurker alone.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Maddog wrote:Kiss my ass. I'll do that when you ask everyone on here to support every claim they make about a politican.

Lurker differs only in that he uses a different medium.  He's saying the same thing, and it is all backed up in the media.

It is a fact that we try to back up factual claims on this website.  Otherwise, we let slip in such allegations as that Hillary did anything wrong.  The government twice investigated that claim, and they found nothing illegal going on.

The whole Hillary story was invented by Russian GRU-IRA agents via the Internet, and the Republican Party (perhaps in collusion with the Russians) went overboard with it.  If you dig to the source, you keep NF from becoming Breitbart News.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:Kiss my ass. I'll do that when you ask everyone on here to support every claim they make about a politican.

Lurker differs only in that he uses a different medium.  He's saying the same thing, and it is all backed up in the media.

It is a fact that we try to back up factual claims on this website.  Otherwise, we let slip in such allegations as that Hillary did anything wrong.  The government twice investigated that claim, and they found nothing illegal going on.

The whole Hillary story was invented by Russian GRU-IRA agents via the Internet, and the Republican Party (perhaps in collusion with the Russians) went overboard with it.  If you dig to the source, you keep NF from becoming Breitbart News.

Your opinions are simply that. Opinions.

I loathe Hillary Clinton and don't have to explain that to anyone.

My opinion of her is shared by many that held their nose and voted for her anyway.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Your opinions are simply that.  Opinions.

I loathe Hillary Clinton and don't have to explain that to anyone.  

My opinion of her is shared by many that held their nose and voted for her anyway.

The fact that Clinton was investigated multiple times since 1992 and never charged with a crime isn't an opinion.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

To the contrary, we've had discussions before on NF, as to how posters should back up any factual averments, with verified facts.

Maddog wrote:I loathe Hillary Clinton and don't have to explain that to anyone.

We know.  We're just pointing out that you have no basis in fact for such opinions.

Maddog wrote:My opinion of her is shared by many that held their nose and voted for her anyway.

You are saying she wasn't popular.  I think there is some truth to that, even though she got some 3-million more votes than Trump.  Obviously, "many that held their nose and voted" for Trump, too.

But popularity is not fact.  The FBI investigated Hillary twice, and found she had done nothing illegal in her actions.  Just because people agree about opinions, does not a fact make. http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/guilt-by-association.html

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

To the contrary, we've had discussions before on NF, as to how posters should back up any factual averments, with verified facts.

Maddog wrote:I loathe Hillary Clinton and don't have to explain that to anyone.

We know.  We're just pointing out that you have no basis in fact for such opinions.

Maddog wrote:My opinion of her is shared by many that held their nose and voted for her anyway.

You are saying she wasn't popular.  I think there is some truth to that, even though she got some 3-million more votes than Trump.  Obviously, "many that held their nose and voted" for Trump, too.

But popularity is not fact.  The FBI investigated Hillary twice, and found she had done nothing illegal in her actions.  Just because people agree about opinions, does not a fact make.  http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/guilt-by-association.html

Yes. The two major parties ran pieces of shit.

95% of the people voted for a piece of shit.

I didn't.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:03 pm

I'm just saying that Hillary is as innocent as the new-driven snow. Trump is not.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down