NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ann Widdecombe

+13
Fred Moletrousers
Raggamuffin
eddie
JulesV
nicko
Cass
Eilzel
gelico
Vintage
Victorismyhero
Maddog
Syl
Andy
17 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ann Widdecombe - Page 2 Empty Ann Widdecombe

Post by Andy Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://news.sky.com/story/ann-widdecombe-science-may-produce-an-answer-to-homosexuality-11733559

Not just ugly, but impossibly stupid, homophobic, racist, has become a right wing extremist and appears as mad as a bag of frogs.
I wonder whether she spread for Nigel?
It's clear to see why he recruited her.
I cannot understand why she is so anti gay, when no bloke in his right mind would want to impale her.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Ann Widdecombe - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Widdecombe

Post by eddie Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:46 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Because, quite frankly, it is just as bad as what Andy said.

I think everyone, including me, needs to be more thoughtful of judging people by how they look.

Will I make mistakes about doing it in the future? Probably. But I hope I learn from those mistakes and try not to do it because I don’t want it done to me.

Well, it was a passing comment that I think is true. I’m not going to think something and not say it if I want to.

And actually, Andy went a bit OTT but I never chastised him. My point was about something else.

Everyone has thoughts like “Oh my god look at the size of his nose!” Or “Jesus, her hair is awful!”  It’s human nature. Just because some say it aloud doesn’t mean they're worse than those who simply think it and don’t say it.

Sometimes though Eds, things are better left unsaid, especially if they could hurt someone. By all means think it if you want but that was my point, that maybe our human nature needs a bit of fine tuning in order not to judge other people’s looks. Andy did make a pertinent point about beauty being in the eye of the beholder.

Of course beauty is in the eye if the beholder. We all know that? It’s obvious.
I just hate that people can’t make comments without being vilified. We all think things like that at times, maybe even say them to close friends etc, but it doesn’t mean they don’t exist as thoughts. We aren’t all these pure clean-thinking people who have no “ugly” thoughts. His boring if we were!

I trust people more when they’re refreshingly honest even if I don’t always agree with them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:47 pm

Absurd!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Yes, calling Widders ugly WAS OTT, but as I also added, ugly comes from within as well.
And regardless of what she looks like, she has  ugly lines of thought and opinions.
Proper Victorian.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Andy's comment about beauty being in the eye of the beholder was hardly a reasonable one, given the context of his remarks. It's absurd how someone can defend him whilst taking offence at a relatively harmless remark from nicko.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

I think everyone, including me, needs to be more thoughtful of judging people by how they look.

Will I make mistakes about doing it in the future? Probably. But I hope I learn from those mistakes and try not to do it because I don’t want it done to me.

Well, it was a passing comment that I think is true. I’m not going to think something and not say it if I want to.

And actually, Andy went a bit OTT but I never chastised him. My point was about something else.

Everyone has thoughts like “Oh my god look at the size of his nose!” Or “Jesus, her hair is awful!”  It’s human nature. Just because some say it aloud doesn’t mean they're worse than those who simply think it and don’t say it.

Of course they're worse. Thinking something can't hurt somebody but saying something negative out loud can, especially if they overhear it. Someone made a rotten remark about a girl at my school, and after all these years I regret that I did nothing about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:59 pm

I am sure I have read on here from many rw posters about how scary Abbott looks or how much like Albert Steptoe is Corbyn.
Double standards from some posters?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Andy wrote:I am sure I have read on here from many rw posters about how scary Abbott looks or how much like Albert Steptoe is Corbyn.
Double standards from some posters?

From which posters?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Of course they're worse. Thinking something can't hurt somebody but saying something negative out loud can, especially if they overhear it. Someone made a rotten remark about a girl at my school, and after all these years I regret that I did nothing about it.

Sticks and stones. I don’t think Michelle Obama reads newsfix in any case.
And my point is that we all think things it doesn’t make the person who says it or writes it, any worse. Just more honest, perhaps?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:56 pm

I think the difference between what eddie said and what Andy said is that eddie's had no nasty intent behind it. Simply saying someone isn't attractive isn't an insult, seeing as not everyone can be as good-looking as me.

If I say Trump is an ugly, shit-gobbling demon, that's obviously worse than if I say Obama is an ugly, diplomatic intellectual.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:17 am

Thank you Cass for suggesting I should leave this Forum, It's something I.v been thinking of anyway. Nice to know I was correct about "raving lefties, you proved my point in your post about me leaving. In your posts you come across as a reasonable person, but I now know what's "underneath" and It's not pretty !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:57 am

nicko wrote:Thank you Cass for suggesting I should leave this Forum, It's something I.v been thinking of anyway. Nice to know I was correct about "raving lefties, you proved my point in your post about me leaving. In your posts you come across as a reasonable person, but I now know what's "underneath" and It's not pretty !

Oh come off it nicko. You came in with your raving lefties comment on anyone who dared dislike Ann's views. Cass is one of the nicest, well informed and solid debating people here; she didn't suggest you leave, she commented on your attitude in posting on a forum.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:51 am

Oh just forget it ,you lefties will always stick together.
You will never admit you might be wrong. What the hell did I post that was so wrong ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cass wrote:

No, as quite clearly stated by Lez that he and I do not like her views on people who are LGBTQ (I didn’t bother to type a long response because I agreed with everything he wrote and it would only be repetition). Neither of us raved. And just because I or anyone else do not like her stance on policies doesn’t make us raving either. You may think she speaks the truth, others do not. And we have just as much right to dislike her as you dislike other politicians but neither of us resort to name calling, no matter how mild, like you did. This forum allows for a variety of viewpoints. If you do not like them, then perhaps you’d be better off finding somewhere that fits in better with your views.

Neither Lez or I discussed her appearance and I quite agree that Andy’s comments were disgraceful. So please calm down.

It wasn’t me giving out reds either. I have only given 2 I think quite by accident due to tiny keyboards and big fingers. But I think I may have an idea who is, but I do not understand why they are doing it clandestinely.

Excuse me but who are you to tell nicko that he'd be better off finding somewhere else to post? You're the one who didn't like his views about raving lefties. Nicko is a regular poster here so it's not fitting to advise him to go elsewhere.

Rolling Eyes

And who are you, to be attacking Cass out of the blue like that,  Ragga'  ?

Nicko is a pig,  no matter how much lipstick you try putting on him..

Cass is a much nicer person than the likes of you, nicko, vintage or gelico will ever be.  You pathetic bunch of narrow-minded 'hill shepherds' could learn a lot from the  likes of Cass and Jules..

The amount of pure hatred I see coming from you lot of Tories these days makes your usual targets like Andy and myself look like real gentlemen by comparison.

Missing Dodge as your usual punching bag, per chance ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Hatred - seriously? Coming from you that's hilarious. Getting a bit sensitive are you Wolfie.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:11 pm

I have no idea who this thread is about, or what she looks like. But there is no shortage of ugliness on this thread.

To paraphrase MLK.

"The cure for ugliness isn't ugliness". Now go forth and be sorta nice to each other.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:28 pm

Wolfie needs "filling in " and the sooner the better, the man is a "cupid stunt" who thinks he's a tough poster, but in reality is the biggest Keyboard warrior I'v ever seen . I bet he's 5 foot tall ,bald, wears "google glasses" and lives with his Mom. Total loser in life !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:50 pm

Maddog wrote:I have no idea who this thread is about, or what she looks like.  

Laughing

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Anyone wanting to marry her, given the level of her homophobia, is welcome to her.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 pm

Andy, would you propose if I voted for Labour Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:14 pm

I dont think Ms Widdecombe is looking for a husband.
And she made a better show of herself in that clip then Kay Burley did, who repeated herself several times and got ridiculously personal.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:16 pm

And she wants a return to a definitive Irish border, which could lead to a return to the troubles.
Any blood spilt will be her hers and the likes of her hands.

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:18 pm

nicko wrote:Andy, would you propose if I voted for Labour Laughing
I seem to have persuaded Tommy into voting for either Labour, the Lib Dems or Greens , as they are the only parties who will GUARANTEE the sanctity of the NHS.
Come and join us, Nicko, people will respect your decision.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:23 pm

The Brexit Party under Farage and Banks, as well as the Conservatives are the ONLY parties advocating the privatization of the NHS.

https://defendournhsyork.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/selling-off-nhs-for-profit-full-list-of-mps-with-links-to-private-healthcare-firms/
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:
nicko wrote:Thank you Cass for suggesting I should leave this Forum, It's something I.v been thinking of anyway. Nice to know I was correct about "raving lefties, you proved my point in your post about me leaving. In your posts you come across as a reasonable person, but I now know what's "underneath" and It's not pretty !

Oh come off it nicko. You came in with your raving lefties comment on anyone who dared dislike Ann's views. Cass is one of the nicest, well informed and solid debating people here; she didn't suggest you leave, she commented on your attitude in posting on a forum.

She did suggest that he left. I thought her post was out of order, and I said so.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:27 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Excuse me but who are you to tell nicko that he'd be better off finding somewhere else to post? You're the one who didn't like his views about raving lefties. Nicko is a regular poster here so it's not fitting to advise him to go elsewhere.

Rolling Eyes

And who are you, to be attacking Cass out of the blue like that,  Ragga'  ?

Nicko is a pig,  no matter how much lipstick you try putting on him..

Cass is a much nicer person than the likes of you, nicko, vintage or gelico will ever be.  You pathetic bunch of narrow-minded 'hill shepherds' could learn a lot from the  likes of Cass and Jules..

The amount of pure hatred I see coming from you lot of Tories these days makes your usual targets like Andy and myself look like real gentlemen by comparison.

Missing Dodge as your usual punching bag,  per chance  ?

There's nothing I want to learn from Cass or Jules actually. IMO Cass was out of order.

Who are you to stick your oar in anyway? I doubt you even know what "nice" means. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:07 pm

So many piss poor comments to comment on here, but I will make a start. 

1. Cass never told anyone they should not be here. She simple gave advice if they do not like something, then maybe they should find somewhere that fits better with their views. Sorry, but Rags and Nicko taking this otherwise, shows, the pair of them weere looking to act like a bunch of toddlers. Claiming Otherwise and the reasons? Mainly as Nicko was upset a homophobic woman was told her views were poor and Rags, being upset as a Christian as Anne is. Was being told her views were outdated and poor. To jump on Cass for saying rightly, which is what I hear all the time. On whether I do not like something , then maybe I sholuld not be here. Shows the pair of them were acting like immature brats period. She did nothing wrong by saying that.

2. My mother is very much set in her ways just as Anne is and when she says crap as she did here. That does not mean she is not open to criticism. She certainly is for holding outdated views and to think this means they cannot be told when holding poor views. Well the same people arguing against this and showing a double standard. When they often are critical of peoples views all the time. What wasa actually wronng here, was the views of both Andy and Eddie. As they showed as much hypocrisy and hate as Anne did in her views on hoomosexuality

3. When people make a view on looks, its their own personal opinion. Which has nothing to do with the opinion that this person has made. Of course you could argue that said opinion makes someone become ugly within their views, but not appearance. The woman Anne is no said spring chicken and I doubt Eddie or Andy, would have said said views to older female or male posters in the same way. What they should do is counter the poor religiously based beliefs, which is leading her views on homosexuality.

4. Which leads me to the worst comments made of all. Eddie's so called honesty, claiming that thinking an African American woman looks manish, is a sign of honesty. Frankly, I call it a sign of hateful ignorance. To then say she does not know of any man that does find her attractive is beyond shallow. Being the fact someone does find her attrative her own husband. I am sure in her day Anne was attractive to mnany men and why she ended up being married. Unless of course those being disgusting lullying her over her looks, think all people in old age are ugly? I would simple say to them, to apply their hateful view point to when they are the same age, to their partners.

5. So no Eddie this maybe your honest opinion and may even be the opinion of  some others. That does not make then something arbitrary, then factual. Its simple your own quite backward views you hold to people, Mainly as you seem to have a fixation on the appearance of people and I dread to think, if anyone treated your children in the same light. Can you imagine what effect this would have on your own children to be told they are unattractive? What do you think that would do to their self esteem? So your own person opinion maybe honest, but how on earth is it accurate, when beauty is in the eye of the beyolder? For you to claim an African American woman looks manish. Is about as backward as Annes poor comments on homosexuals. As you are basically defining attractiveness for women, based on your own view. What you have decided lookks feminine or masculine. Which would mean insulting a number of trans women and men. I mean I do not find you attractice phsyically, does this then mean you are not? Of course not, I simple am not attracted to you, as I am no of many people. Ben certainly ios and others before him. It does not make you not attractive, but for you to claim you can decicide when people are or not. Happens to be about the most shallow you could possible be. Its the kind of bullhist a bully would do in a playground

Last edited by phildidge on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:24 pm

Cass was in the wrong - IMO. People can put whatever spin they like on it, but I'm not going to change my mind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Cass was in the wrong - IMO. People can put whatever spin they like on it, but I'm not going to change my mind.

She never told Nick to leave

He lied and you then jumped on this and lied also

How is saying to people if they do not like somethinjg they should find somewhere that is more suited to their views wrong, when its a suggestion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:29 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Cass was in the wrong - IMO. People can put whatever spin they like on it, but I'm not going to change my mind.

How is saying to people if they do not like somethinjg they should find somewhere that is more suited to their views wrong, when its a suggestion?

It's a rotten suggestion. I'm sure there are many things said on here that she doesn't like but that doesn't mean anyone should suggest she leaves. Nicko was quite right to pull Andy up for what he said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

It's a rotten suggestion. I'm sure there are many things said on here that she doesn't like but that doesn't mean anyone should suggest she leaves. Nicko was quite right to pull Andy up for what he said.

So you admit to being wrong and nobody was asked to leave

How about you apologise for lying ?

Never claimed Nicko was wrong to pull up Andy. What do I do also find poor is Nicko for failing to pull up Anne, on her viewsHence double standard

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:34 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Never claimed Nicko was wrong to pull up Andy. What do I do also find poor is Nicko for failing to pull up Anne, on her viewsHence double standard

I didn't say she asked him to leave - stop lying.

Anyway, cba with your circular, stupid arguments. I thought you'd gone, but sadly not.

I'm not apologising for anything. Cass was out of order IMO, and there's an end to it. Any further nonsense from you will be ignored, so save your fingers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I didn't say she asked him to leave - stop lying.

Anyway, cba with your circular, stupid arguments. I thought you'd gone, but sadly not.

I'm not apologising for anything. Cass was out of order IMO, and there's an end to it. Any further nonsense from you will be ignored, so save your fingers.
Ah as soon as exposed, you try to turn this on me

I have been gone and in Ireland  andreturn in a few days and will be away for a while again

You defended Nicko when he lied. He never was asked to leave

You attacked one of the nicest posters here, for nothing she did wrong

Like I have always said, you are nothing but a shit stirring little brat, always looking to start problems

Hence why I dont give you the time of day and will say goodbye to you in the best way possible

Jog the fuck on   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:54 pm

Didge....talking about people’s looks....

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t27166-does-eddie-now-decide-how-and-what-we-can-debate

Ann Widdecombe - Page 2 3489511464
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:59 pm

eddie wrote:Didge....talking about people’s looks....

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t27166-does-eddie-now-decide-how-and-what-we-can-debate

Ann Widdecombe - Page 2 3489511464

That actually backs up what I have been saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:00 pm

Hahahahaha does it indeed.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:00 pm

See how Eddie cannot take criticism?

She then posts something which backs my view on how she judges people on apperance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:02 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahaha does it indeed.
Yes it does, please pull up anything from that which goes against my views, I have said above
#
Nice try of getting out of what I said. That is again you running away from debate

Here are the pooints again

1. Cass never told anyone they should not be here. She simple gave advice if they do not like something, then maybe they should find somewhere that fits better with their views. Sorry, but Rags and Nicko taking this otherwise, shows, the pair of them weere looking to act like a bunch of toddlers. Claiming Otherwise and the reasons? Mainly as Nicko was upset a homophobic woman was told her views were poor and Rags, being upset as a Christian as Anne is. Was being told her views were outdated and poor. To jump on Cass for saying rightly, which is what I hear all the time. On whether I do not like something , then maybe I sholuld not be here. Shows the pair of them were acting like immature brats period. She did nothing wrong by saying that.

2. My mother is very much set in her ways just as Anne is and when she says crap as she did here. That does not mean she is not open to criticism. She certainly is for holding outdated views and to think this means they cannot be told when holding poor views. Well the same people arguing against this and showing a double standard. When they often are critical of peoples views all the time. What wasa actually wronng here, was the views of both Andy and Eddie. As they showed as much hypocrisy and hate as Anne did in her views on hoomosexuality

3. When people make a view on looks, its their own personal opinion. Which has nothing to do with the opinion that this person has made. Of course you could argue that said opinion makes someone become ugly within their views, but not appearance. The woman Anne is no said spring chicken and I doubt Eddie or Andy, would have said said views to older female or male posters in the same way. What they should do is counter the poor religiously based beliefs, which is leading her views on homosexuality.

4. Which leads me to the worst comments made of all. Eddie's so called honesty, claiming that thinking an African American woman looks manish, is a sign of honesty. Frankly, I call it a sign of hateful ignorance. To then say she does not know of any man that does find her attractive is beyond shallow. Being the fact someone does find her attrative her own husband. I am sure in her day Anne was attractive to mnany men and why she ended up being married. Unless of course those being disgusting lullying her over her looks, think all people in old age are ugly? I would simple say to them, to apply their hateful view point to when they are the same age, to their partners.

5. So no Eddie this maybe your honest opinion and may even be the opinion of  some others. That does not make then something arbitrary, then factual. Its simple your own quite backward views you hold to people, Mainly as you seem to have a fixation on the appearance of people and I dread to think, if anyone treated your children in the same light. Can you imagine what effect this would have on your own children to be told they are unattractive? What do you think that would do to their self esteem? So your own person opinion maybe honest, but how on earth is it accurate, when beauty is in the eye of the beyolder? For you to claim an African American woman looks manish. Is about as backward as Annes poor comments on homosexuals. As you are basically defining attractiveness for women, based on your own view. What you have decided lookks feminine or masculine. Which would mean insulting a number of trans women and men. I mean I do not find you attractice phsyically, does this then mean you are not? Of course not, I simple am not attracted to you, as I am no of many people. Ben certainly ios and others before him. It does not make you not attractive, but for you to claim you can decicide when people are or not. Happens to be about the most shallow you could possible be. Its the kind of bullhist a bully would do in a playground

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:02 pm

See how no one really cares, didge? Ann Widdecombe - Page 2 2190311264
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:02 pm

phildidge wrote:See how Eddie cannot take criticism?

She then posts something which backs my view on how she judges people on apperance

You were the one harping on eddie's hair dye, and I think you also said I was fat as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:See how no one really cares, didge? Ann Widdecombe - Page 2 2190311264
Is that why you are replying Eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:06 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

You were the one harping on eddie's hair dye, and I think you also said I was fat as well.
Did you not also call me fat and eddie calling me fat and a dwarf?

I apologised for this and admit it was wrong

Not seen either of you apologise for what you said

It did not take long for the seventh cavalry to come riding in to disaster again

The fact is Eddie does judge people on apppearance, which is what some women often bitch about and could care less whether she changes the colour of her hair but women do this for attention. Its a simple fact

Last edited by phildidge on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:06 pm

Dunno. I sort of keep replying until I get bored with someone, like most of us do, I suppose.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:Dunno. I sort of keep replying until I get bored with someone, like most of us do, I suppose.
Yeah you use this as a get out claus when called out on poor views you hold and Ben constantly jumps in to defend your poor views

So are you going to actually comment on what you said?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

He did. He's also called me fat several times. snobby
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

And I was wrong to do so and apologised

Not seen you, Ben or Eddie apologise for the same poor things said

Hence who is the better person

Anyway, de3bting eddie, is like debating siamese twins now these days, as she cannot answer for herself, without General Custurd jumping in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:13 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Anyway, de3bting eddie, is like debating siamese twins now these days, as she cannot answer for herself, without General Custurd jumping in.

Actually, she was asking me to leave it. It was good advice and I should have taken it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Actually, she was asking me to leave it. It was good advice and I should have taken it.

It was great deflection by you both, as why not repond to the first points I made today?

I will tell you why, you both know what eddie said was poor. That is why she has done everything to avoid what was said and tried to deflect this on me. She annot take ownership of poor things she says

At least I admit to my mistakes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 pm

*custard.

Oooh, speaking of custard, I had bananas and custard the other day! What a flashback to my childhood. Tasty.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:17 pm

eddie wrote:*custard.

Oooh, speaking of custard, I had bananas and custard the other day! What a flashback to my childhood. Tasty.

More deflection. So based on that, I guess you must take on view my points. Hence why you cannot counter them.

Thanks for the poor defense and even worse trying to avoid answering. Luckily, I can see past bullshit

All the best

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:*custard.

it should be pineapple chunks with custard

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum