NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas-Fort Worth ranks among top U.S. cities where millennials like to live

2 posters

Go down

Dallas-Fort Worth ranks among top U.S. cities where millennials like to live Empty Dallas-Fort Worth ranks among top U.S. cities where millennials like to live

Post by Maddog Fri May 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Dallas-Fort Worth ranks as the third highest-rated region for where millennials want to live, according to a study of major U.S. metro areas.

With millennials now comprising the largest portion of the American labor force, it's an important trend for employers and cities to understand where the demographic group is settling down and why.

Three Texas cities took top spots in terms of offering the best value to millennial residents and D-FW trailed only Houston and Atlanta overall. Austin placed fifth.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/business/2019/05/08/dallas-fort-worth-takes-top-spot-among-us-cities-millennials-like-living?fbclid=IwAR3Qwqjo3KUoT815y4hU_tch7Gb-RYB0uGaojHpqnB9h375sZAE4s15p2UM
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Dallas-Fort Worth ranks among top U.S. cities where millennials like to live Empty Re: Dallas-Fort Worth ranks among top U.S. cities where millennials like to live

Post by Cass Sat May 18, 2019 4:12 am

I’d go for Austin in a heartbeat or the outskirts of San Antonio in the German heritage areas.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Dallas-Fort Worth ranks among top U.S. cities where millennials like to live Empty Re: Dallas-Fort Worth ranks among top U.S. cities where millennials like to live

Post by Maddog Sat May 18, 2019 2:53 pm

Cass wrote:I’d go for Austin in a heartbeat or the outskirts of San Antonio in the German heritage areas.

Fredericksburg and New Braunfuls are nice, but probably not what young millenials are looking for.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat May 18, 2019 3:34 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cass wrote:I’d go for Austin in a heartbeat or the outskirts of San Antonio in the German heritage areas.

Fredericksburg and New Braunfuls are nice, but probably not what young millenials are looking for.

I love them both but I’m not a new millennial. I couldn’t live in Houston again. The humidity!! Ugh!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down