NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas cop performs abortion

2 posters

Go down

Texas cop performs abortion Empty Texas cop performs abortion

Post by Original Quill Tue May 14, 2019 3:46 pm

In Baytown, Texas, a cop shot and killed a pregnant woman, ipso facto terminating the life of the fetus.  We all know how southerners are against abortion.  But they are also against black people, of which she one.

I guess the cop made his choice of which is the greater evil...blacks or abortion?

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/baytown-police-officer-shooting-kill-pregnant-woman-video/

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Texas cop performs abortion Empty Re: Texas cop performs abortion

Post by nicko Tue May 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Over the top Quill !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 14, 2019 4:24 pm

nicko wrote:Over the top Quill !

Not as bad as that cop. The unborn fetus is not laughing. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:In Baytown, Texas, a cop shot and killed a pregnant woman, ipso facto terminating the life of the fetus.  We all know how southerners are against abortion.  But they are also against black people, of which she one.

I guess the cop made his choice of which is the greater evil...blacks or abortion?

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/baytown-police-officer-shooting-kill-pregnant-woman-video/

suddenly the left care about the "life of the fetus"

sure

the only thing the left cares about is the colour of the skin

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 14, 2019 5:57 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:In Baytown, Texas, a cop shot and killed a pregnant woman, ipso facto terminating the life of the fetus.  We all know how southerners are against abortion.  But they are also against black people, of which she one.

sure

I'm not saying anything about the left...there's nothing in the story about that. I just think it's interesting that a southern cop revealed his druthers. Obviously, killing a black--two, actually--is a priority over keeping a fetus alive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

sure

I'm not saying anything about the left...there's nothing in the story about that.  I just think it's interesting that a southern cop revealed his druthers.  Obviously, killing a black--two, actually--is a priority over keeping a fetus alive.

Not according to you Quill, Mr hypocrite

Accrording to you a fetus isn't a person because it's, what did you call it?? A cluster of cells?? Plasma something dehumanising like that anyways.

You can't now suddenly be concerned all humane and concerned about the unborn when on another thread you were all in favour of killing the fetus.

No Quill, one person was killed according to your logic, I made a thread about abortion if you wanted to go argue whether a fetus is alive or not???

Nah, didn't think so

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 14, 2019 6:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I'm not saying anything about the left...there's nothing in the story about that.  I just think it's interesting that a southern cop revealed his druthers.  Obviously, killing a black--two, actually--is a priority over keeping a fetus alive.

Accrording to you a fetus isn't a person because it's, what did you call it?? A cluster of cells?? Plasma something dehumanising like that anyways.

You can't now suddenly be concerned all humane and concerned about the unborn when on another thread you were all in favour of killing the fetus.

No Quill, one person was killed according to your logic, I made a thread about abortion if you wanted to go argue whether a fetus is alive or not???

Nah, didn't think so

I repeat: there's nothing in the story about the left. You are trying to 'bait and switch' the narrative.

The evidence clearly shows that a southern cop favors killing a black--two actually--over opposing abortion. One has to make a choice when these dilemmas arise...well, now we know.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Nah, didn't think so

I repeat: there's nothing in the story about the left.  You are trying to 'bait and switch' the narrative.

The evidence clearly shows that a southern cop favors killing a black--two actually--over opposing abortion.  One has to make a choice when these dilemmas arise...well, now we know.

So you have changed your mind then???

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I repeat: there's nothing in the story about the left.  You are trying to 'bait and switch' the narrative.

The evidence clearly shows that a southern cop favors killing a black--two actually--over opposing abortion.  One has to make a choice when these dilemmas arise...well, now we know.

It's not about me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

It's not about me.

No

Just your hypocrisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not about me.

No

Just your hypocrisy

It's about a Texas cop performing an abortion. Don't change the subject just to avoid your loss of words, Russe. You're transparent to everyone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down