NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Shapiro Storms Out of BBC Interview: ‘I’m Popular and No One’s Ever Heard of You’

3 posters

Go down

Ben Shapiro Storms Out of BBC Interview: ‘I’m Popular and No One’s Ever Heard of You’ Empty Ben Shapiro Storms Out of BBC Interview: ‘I’m Popular and No One’s Ever Heard of You’

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 10:59 am

Facts did not care about Ben Shapiro’s feelings.

Right-wing commentator and “cool kid’s philosopher” Ben Shapiro stormed out of a contentious BBC interview on Thursday after accusing the conservative host of being a “leftist” and bragging about how popular he is.

During the pre-taped interview with BBC interviewer Andrew Neil promoting his new book, The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great, Shapiro quickly became perturbed when Neil—who is known for playing devil’s advocate in interviews—pressed him on recent attempts to roll back abortion rights, asking the editor-in-chief of clickbait rage factory The Daily Wire if those policies would take America back to the “Dark Ages.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ben-shapiro-storms-out-of-bbc-interview-im-popular-and-no-ones-ever-heard-of-you

lol, Ben is normally very sharp, but he looked a complete dummy here

Though he did own up to his faults on this with Twitter

Back to top Go down

Ben Shapiro Storms Out of BBC Interview: ‘I’m Popular and No One’s Ever Heard of You’ Empty Re: Ben Shapiro Storms Out of BBC Interview: ‘I’m Popular and No One’s Ever Heard of You’

Post by Eilzel Sat May 11, 2019 11:08 am

Pretty embarrassing for him, PMSL.

To call Neil a Leftie just shows a woeful lack of knowledge and research on his part. His attempts to insult him by saying he didn't even know who he is were pathetic.

Any more lack this and his ship will sink fast - all well and good speaking fast to sound impressive but this backfired dramatically Laughing

Last edited by Eilzel on Sat May 11, 2019 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Ben Shapiro Storms Out of BBC Interview: ‘I’m Popular and No One’s Ever Heard of You’ Empty Re: Ben Shapiro Storms Out of BBC Interview: ‘I’m Popular and No One’s Ever Heard of You’

Post by Vintage Sat May 11, 2019 11:12 am

Who is Ben Shapiro?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:12 am

Eilzel wrote:Pretty embarrassing for him, PMSL.

To call O'Neil a Leftie just shows a woeful lack of knowledge and research on his part. His attempts to insult him by saying he didn't even know who he is were pathetic.

Any more lack this and his ship will sink fast - all well and good speaking fast to sound impressive but this backfired dramatically Laughing

I have to say, Ben met his match here and to use an ad hominem attack, claiming Andrew is left wing. Really was scxraping the barrel

Its clear he had no idea who he was dealing with

He did however later admit to this faulst on this interview

Andrew was right to stick to his line of questioning and Ben used poor reverse tactics to get out of answering them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:13 am

Ben shapiro is banned under Ben's fake news guidelines

I expect him to ban you as he did me for posting him here,, though I won't hold my breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:13 am

Vintage wrote:Who is Ben Shapiro?

He is one of the most popular conservative speakers out in the US vintage

His arguments are very difficult to take on and he is a very good debator, filled with facts and data

hence why i was very surprised here how he acted

This was not like him at all, but then credit where creidt is due for Andre Neil

Ben holds some very good ideas and also poor ones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:15 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Ben shapiro is banned under Ben's fake news guidelines

I expect him to ban you as he did me for posting him here,, though I won't hold my breath

Actually it was the Daily wire, that Ben did not allow to be posted, not Ben Shapiro himself. As I have posted many of his videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:17 am

An American Conservative commentator and youtube personality.

Very intelligent guy, knows his stuff has provoked huge reactions in the US for his views, which are pretty centre.

Andrew Neil can be a bit of a cock sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat May 11, 2019 11:27 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

An American Conservative commentator and youtube personality.

Very intelligent guy, knows his stuff has provoked huge reactions in the US for his views, which are pretty centre.

Andrew Neil can be a bit of a cock sometimes

'Sometimes' you mean you love him when he is steamrolling Leftie's like Owen Jones, but dislike him when he streamrolls Rightists like Shapiro Rolling Eyes Laughing

He is a brilliant interviewer who doesn't take shit from either side of the divide; also pretty magnificent at giving spirited statements (as after the Paris attack).

Neil is pretty centre. Shapiro is as far Right as can be:

- completely opposes abortion in ALL circumstances.
- opposes all government involvement in Healthcare.
- opposes all economic regulation.
- opposes gay marriage.
- supports corporate donations in politics.

He is as Rightist as it's possible to be in 2019.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:32 am

.@afneil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro! So that's what that feels like Wink
Broke my own rule, and wasn't properly prepared. I've addressed every single issue he raised before; see below. Still, it's Neil 1, Shapiro 0.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1126894051456774144

Fair play, at least he admits to his failings here lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat May 11, 2019 11:48 am

phildidge wrote:.@afneil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro! So that's what that feels like Wink
Broke my own rule, and wasn't properly prepared. I've addressed every single issue he raised before; see below. Still, it's Neil 1, Shapiro 0.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1126894051456774144

Fair play, at least he admits to his failings here lol

Cause he was found wanting. Not much choice really Razz

"Thank you for showing that anger isn't a part of political discourse, Mr. Shapiro." Completely annihilated. I'm going to enjoy that interview a few times I think Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 11, 2019 1:13 pm

I think Andrew Neil is great at his job, a brilliant interviewer and a good personality too, I have never heard of Ben Shapiro.

However, after watching this interview I admired the way Shapiro did face every question and quote Neil threw at him, and he did try to give honest answers.
I agreed with him that Andrew Neil was taking many of the quotes out of context, which must have been pretty frustrating.

If it was a battle Neil would have won the fight but Shapiro wasn't a bad runner up either...in spite of his little flounce at the end. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down