NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you watch anything tonight...watch this

+3
Syl
Ben Reilly
eddie
7 posters

Go down

If you watch anything tonight...watch this Empty If you watch anything tonight...watch this

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 10:18 pm

Really, very interesting and also rather funny.

Trailer:

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

If you watch anything tonight...watch this Empty Re: If you watch anything tonight...watch this

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 10:19 pm

The trailer does it no justice. Please let me know your thoughts. It’s only an hour long.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

If you watch anything tonight...watch this Empty Re: If you watch anything tonight...watch this

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 07, 2019 10:38 pm

And it's available on Netflix Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 12:12 am

Not for me, I find him pretentious and not at all funny.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed May 08, 2019 6:04 am

He's a self opiniated prat,wouldn't watch him if you paid me !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 6:28 pm

Give it a go. His message and humility, may surprise you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed May 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Watched him some time ago [for about 5 mins] Wife came in and said "what you watching that dickhead for" ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed May 08, 2019 7:00 pm

Personally, my opinion is that he is pompous, posturing, supercilious, obscenely over-rated and about as funny as a root canal procedure without anesthetic.

And he always looks as though he would benefit from having a bath and washing that greasy unkempt hair.

...from which, I suspect, you will have deduced that he is not on my Christmas card list.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 7:23 pm

So far the under 50's are for him the over 50's cant stand him.

Must be an age thing. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 7:26 pm

He really drives home a point. And also, to be fair, he really does humiliate himself on most stand-up shows I’ve seen him on.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 08, 2019 7:28 pm

I think he's fucking brilliant, he makes me want to go get a machine gun and take over the NHS building.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I think he's fucking brilliant, he makes me want to go get a machine gun and take over the NHS building.

Ignore him everyone. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 7:30 pm

eddie wrote:He really drives home a point. And also, to be fair, he really does humiliate himself on most stand-up shows I’ve seen him on.  

Cant argue with that. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 7:32 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:He really drives home a point. And also, to be fair, he really does humiliate himself on most stand-up shows I’ve seen him on.  

Hahahaha I meant he’s very self-depractive.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 7:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Hahahaha I meant he’s very self-depractive.

I know. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed May 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Looks like an age thing indeed as I agree with Nicko, Syl and Fred, just can't abide him.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Bunch of bloody old buggers. If you watch anything tonight...watch this 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:Bunch of bloody old buggers. If you watch anything tonight...watch this 3201073460

Never mind Eddie, when you reach our age you may have developed more discerning taste by then. If you watch anything tonight...watch this 1069003512
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Never! I will die dancing and drinking whiskey! I have also decided to become a crack cocaine addict when I’m 80.
May as well go out on a high.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 8:07 pm

eddie wrote:Never! I will die dancing and drinking whiskey! I have also decided to become a crack cocaine addict when I’m 80.

Who said we oldies dont still drink and dance.. I may not be on the hard drugs but I have recently been knocking back CBD oil (does that count).....anyway it's just Russel Brand we cant stand.

Try John Bishop, now he really IS funny.Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Never! I will die dancing and drinking whiskey! I have also decided to become a crack cocaine addict when I’m 80.

Who said we oldies dont still drink and dance.. I may not be on the hard drugs but I have recently been knocking back  CBD oil (does that count).....anyway it's just Russel Brand we cant stand.

Try John Bishop, now he really IS funny.Wink  

I can’t stand John Bishop! He’s so predictable. And unfunny.

Whatever. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Eddie... I'm younger than you... and I think RB is a complete arse hole...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Why? He makes sense to me. And also to people a lot younger than both of us.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 08, 2019 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Well... I'd say that there are likely more people who have never heard of him than have heard of him... and out of the people who have heard of him, young and old, majority of those think he's a twat!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 9:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Well... I'd say that there are likely more people who have never heard of him than have heard of him... and out of the people who have heard of him, young and old, majority of those think he's a twat!!!

Strange that, because he says a lot of stuff that you say about the media....perhaps you should watch it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down