NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently it's big news in America...

+3
Cass
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Go down

Apparently it's big news in America... Empty Apparently it's big news in America...

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 05, 2019 4:21 pm

Although not getting any coverage here in UK... that Prince William has been cheating on Kate...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Apparently it's big news in America... Empty Re: Apparently it's big news in America...

Post by Original Quill Sun May 05, 2019 4:27 pm

Really? I haven't heard anything about it over here. Are you sure it isn't another Alex Jones story?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Apparently it's big news in America... Empty Re: Apparently it's big news in America...

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Although not getting any coverage here in UK... that Prince William has been cheating on Kate...

if its CNN then dont worry about it, its fake news.

you can put it in the bin with the russian collusion nothing burger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 6:04 pm

Really? Highly doubtful. I’ve not heard even a whisper of this except for the trashy magazines at the store checkouts. Sources?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. I never believed in their “love” story.
Just look at photos of them together.  Mr and Mrs Blah.

And usually, usually not always, there’s no smoke without fire.
Of course even if it’s true, a big huge story will make us believe it isn’t. They’ll make it all go away.

Last edited by eddie on Sun May 05, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Its fake news.

Did Kate Middleton collapse over Prince William allegedly cheating on her with family friend Rose Hanbury? That’s what is being reported in one of this week’s celebrity magazines. The claim, however, is completely untrue.

https://www.gossipcop.com/kate-middleton-collapse-prince-william-cheating/

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 6:28 pm

In any case, this story has been out since late April.
I doubt Kate “collapsed” even if it is true. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 6:40 pm

eddie wrote:Wouldn’t surprise me at all. I never believed in their “love” story.
Just look at photos of them together.  Mr and Mrs Blah.

And usually, usually not always, there’s no smoke without fire.
Of course even if it’s true, a big huge story will make us believe it isn’t. They’ll make it all go away.  

They are like actors in front of their public in some ways. They have to be so blah because of garbage like this and other stuff much more hurtful is generated by being scrutinized over every single thing they do, say, wear, act. The pressure must be awful. I for one could not stand to have my every living, breathing moment analyzed by complete strangers who then proceed to think they know me. They are the future King and Queen and not reality tv stars acting to increase ratings or get their 15 minutes of fame. I give them a lot of credit for modernizing the Royal Family and for being genuine. They also learned what not to do from Diana and Sarah and even Charles and The Queen.

They can’t help being who they were born to be. I expect they are like most married couples. One minute you’re having mad passionate sex and the next you get irritated by the way they snore or blow their nose and it drives you crazy.

The fire is usually started by some asshat who has nothing better to do than to make crap up, find pictures that seem to substantiate the story and boost their circulation/viewing figures.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Yeah...I don’t see any passion or any signs of love in their photos at all.

Meghan and Harry on the other hand...it’s like an aura that they wear.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 7:00 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah...I don’t see any passion or any signs of love in their photos at all.

William and Kate are much more closed private individuals than M&H. William has always been like that way back to being a young kid. He also saw how courting publicity in effect killed his mother. Imagine being 15, having your mother killed in a horrific accident, hearing and seeing the awful things said about both of your parents and then having to walk behind her coffin in public. Is it any wonder that he is careful.

We all are to a certain extent. If I’m having a bad day and want to stay in my bed and cry but have to go to work, I get up and go and smile and chat with my patrons while I’m screaming inside. When Mr. C bugs the hell out of me in the grocery store (or me him) we are not going to have a public takedown in the produce section are we? That’s how William and Kate are. But because of we are, it doesn’t get overanalyzed and splashed out on all media sites.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Yeah if Ben and I disagreed in the produce section we would probably have a food fight.
Not kidding. Laughing

Sorry, I don’t buy it. I don’t see anything but a closed-lipped, bland couple who probably like each other quite a bit but only have sex on a Saturday night because it’s Saturday. I’m exaggerating to make my point obviously but you catch my drift.

I also don’t think this is the last we will hear of cheating from this couple either. Watch this space.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah if Ben and I disagreed in the produce section we would probably have a food fight.
Not kidding.  Laughing

Sorry, I don’t buy it. I don’t see anything but a closed-lipped, bland couple who probably like each other quite a bit but only have sex on a Saturday night because it’s Saturday. I’m exaggerating to make my point obviously but you catch my drift.

I also don’t think this is the last we will hear of cheating from this couple either. Watch this space.

Fair enough but then not everybody is you Eds. Sometimes I think it’s a bit hard for you to comprehend how different other people can be when you are so open about everything. Not saying that as a criticism at all. You catch my drift x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:Yeah if Ben and I disagreed in the produce section we would probably have a food fight.
Not kidding.  Laughing

Fair enough but then not everybody is you Eds. Sometimes I think it’s a bit hard for you to comprehend how different other people can be when you are so open about everything. Not saying that as a criticism at all. You catch my drift x

True enough. But still...I don’t see anything between them and I’m good at seeing all sorts of ways that people act when in love...and most people are “indoor lovers” like the way you described them and you and Mr C.
Kate and William? Marriage of convenience albeit a “nice and friendly” one.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 10:05 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah...I don’t see any passion or any signs of love in their photos at all.

She loves the limelight and the status that Harry brings her, and his big bank balance

Pretty ironic for a feminazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 10:10 pm

Not kidding.  Laughing

Just because you and Ben behave like children doesn't mean everyone else has to.

I used to like Harry but when he married that bitch Meghan and he became a beta male mangina I have no time for him.

And she is disgusting, she turned the royal family into an episode of Jeremy Kyle for her own amusement, the Queen needs to pull a Diane on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun May 05, 2019 10:22 pm

Did Meghan Markle ever get in touch with her Dad yet?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun May 05, 2019 11:15 pm

Don't forget Meghan is an actress, being a Mrs Blah myself, married to Mr Blah for going on 39 years, all that gazing intently at Harry and all the clutching his arm looks pretty false to me or at the least very overplayed.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Meghan and Harry are still in lust, which is natural, they haven't known each other that long, give it a few more years.

William and Kate  started dating in 2003, if they still acted like lovesick teenagers it would be false.

Personally I think they look very much in love with each other, but in a rather  reserved sort of way, maybe he takes after his dad in that respect..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 06, 2019 1:52 am

gelico wrote:

Did Meghan Markle ever get in touch with her Dad yet?

Not that I know of, or at least he finally has had the sense to shut the hell up if she has. I used to feel very sorry for him (never the sister or brother) but after he published her letters then any remaining sympathy I had for him disappeared. Just because they’re family doesn’t mean that you can’t cut them out of your life if they’re toxic.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 06, 2019 1:53 am

Syl wrote:

Meghan and Harry are still in lust, which is natural, they haven't known each other that long, give it a few more years.

William and Kate  started dating in 2003, if they still acted like lovesick teenagers it would be false.

Personally I think they look very much in love with each other, but in a rather  reserved sort of way, maybe he takes after his dad in that respect..

+1
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 06, 2019 2:03 am

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

+1
Thanks Cass, just popped back in to say night...it's 2am here, past bedtime.x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 06, 2019 2:31 am

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:

+1
Thanks Cass, just popped back in to say night...it's 2am here, past bedtime.x

Night xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down