NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love

5 posters

Go down

After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love Empty After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 pm

It has been four years since Sophie Tanner got married to herself.

For the ceremony, the 40-year-old woman wore a vintage gown with a bouquet of sunflowers as she stood before her friends and family and promised to love, honor and obey herself.

Now as she celebrates her fourth wedding anniversary, Tanner is celebrating the commitment she made to herself by writing a book about living and loving herself.

Tanner, who is a self-love advocate from Brighton, said: “Obviously it was tongue-in-cheek, but when I said my vows promising to love myself, it really was quite powerful and everybody said they had goosebumps.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/woman-celebrates-fourth-anniversary-of-being-married-to-herself/

Back to top Go down

After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love Empty Re: After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love

Post by eddie Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Wow she’s so out there and unique. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love Empty Re: After 4 Years Being Married to Herself, Read This Woman’s Inspiring Reflections on Committing to Self-Love

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:43 pm

I wonder if she's ever filmed herself loving herself? Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:46 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I wonder if she's ever filmed herself loving herself? Cool

Yeah we watched it together once, remember? She had that squirrel tail on, which I rather remember you being partial to.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:39 pm

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I wonder if she's ever filmed herself loving herself? Cool

Yeah we watched it together once, remember? She had that squirrel tail on, which I rather remember you being partial to.

Oh baby ...

(also want to apologize to the forum for bringing our filth into this thread)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:54 am

What a Face

That woman in the O/P is simply trying to avoid the sad truth that she couldn't find anyone to marry her...

Not even her neighbour's goat..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:45 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

That woman in the O/P is simply trying to avoid the sad truth that she couldn't find anyone to marry her...

Was that your conclusion about the man marrying his robot?
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:36 pm

@lex wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

Was that your conclusion about the man marrying his robot?

Cool

Indubitably...

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander"..

And perhaps his case was further compounded by some ingrained laziness on his part ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oh baby ...

(also want to apologize to the forum for bringing our filth into this thread)

Ugh. I didn’t want lunch anyway. At least now I don’t.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down