NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game'

+3
eddie
Vintage
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' Empty 'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game'

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm

A cricketer who sobbed as he was found guilty of raping a woman during a 'sexual conquest competition' suggested his friends should get women 'blind then back to ours' in shocking messages sent on WhatsApp.

Ex-Worcestershire star Alex Hepburn had denied raping a sleeping woman in the early hours of April 1, 2017 at his flat in Worcester.

It was claimed that Hepburn had raped the woman in a desperate attempt to 'score' in a WhatsApp game between him and male friends in which they ranked each other on 'sexual conquests'.

In one message not heard by the jury using what is thought to be a nickname, Hepburn boasted: 'Got to understand that Hepperdawg is a horny c*** and without you keeping my head straight just goes and does rogue things.'

In another sickening text message, he said: 'Always been me dragging the birds back. You raping them.'

He was finally convicted of one charge of oral rape at Worcester Crown Court today following a retrial, but was cleared of a second rape charge relating to the same victim.

Hepburn sighed and then slumped into his seat, covered his face with his hands and sobbed after the verdict was returned by the foreman.

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' 12199840-6915481-image-m-47_1555083005954

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6915481/Cricketer-Alex-Hepburn-23-GUILTY-raping-sleeping-woman.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' Empty Re: 'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game'

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Dirty bastard. They should lock him away and destroy the key. You'd think a good looking lad like that would be able to date a girl in the normal, healthy way.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' Empty Re: 'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game'

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:11 pm

Probably too up himself for ordinary dating and relationships. Girls see through him (when sober).

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 pm

What a wanker! I have to ask myself too, what kind of girl goes for a guy that’s so full of himself, as he so obviously is.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:44 pm

I am surprised Ben and Quill have not found a connection to the surname and blamed Jews from this.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:45 pm

phildidge wrote:I am surprised Ben and Quill have not found a connection to the surname and blamed Jews from this.

Huh? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:50 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:I am surprised Ben and Quill have not found a connection to the surname and blamed Jews from this.

Huh? scratch

Yes Huh

Ben claims there is a geuniene question whilst being ignonrant of Israeli law

The joke was based around the surname

I really have no time for for fuckwits like Ben, when they claim to be a journalist and do fuck all work into a subject

What a twat

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 pm

I have no idea what you’re on about as I haven’t read the thread(s) or the post(s) but you can disagree without calling people names - not just him - but everyone. Why can’t you just be polite in stating your disagreements?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:I have no idea what you’re on about as I haven’t read the thread(s) or the post(s) but you can disagree without calling people names - not just him - but everyone. Why can’t you just be polite in stating your disagreements?

Okay, no problem

So explain to me, why some people are so dishonest in how they post?

What would you call them?

Its hard to have a decent conversation. When idiots like Ben. Presents comments, without a fucking clue what he is talking about

He even adds to the lunacy of what Quill was claiming. Without ever backing this up with evidence 

All I see, is the left, are now the new nazi's. As the reality is the Jews have always been the biggest scapgoat for the left and the right

Israel has the most liberal laws on religion and yet Ben, piped in being a complete dick. Clueless

No other nation causes people to be offended. Only the nation state of the Jews

This deep centered hatred goes way beyond Israel

Its why Zionism, is now used as the new word for hating Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:20 pm

I have nothing against Jewish people or anybody else. I was just saying that the recent election means that we'll have to see whether non-Jews in Israel have their rights curtailed.

I can criticize a government without hating the people it governs. I thought the knee-jerk reaction to call any criticism of so-and-so bigoted because they're a Jew or whatever was one of the things that people found most irritating about the ultra-PC crowd anyway.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:31 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I have nothing against Jewish people or anybody else. I was just saying that the recent election means that we'll have to see whether non-Jews in Israel have their rights curtailed.

I can criticize a government without hating the people it governs. I thought the knee-jerk reaction to call any criticism of so-and-so bigoted because they're a Jew or whatever was one of the things that people found most irritating about the ultra-PC crowd anyway.

Well I hate a fucking liar

When do you criticse Hamas or Fatah?

You see when people claim they are not antisemeticd, their reasoning on balance always centers on Jews

I would say you have a hate against Jews Ben

As in Israel, 20% of he population is Arabic

In Gazaq and the West Bank, no Jews are allowed to live under their authority

So what governemt are you criticising?

Why then does the word Jew need to come into that equation, based off your bullshit claim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:36 pm

phildidge wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

You see when people claim they are not antisemeticd, their reasoning on balance always centers on Jews

Why then does the word Jew need to come into that equation, based off your bullshit claim?

Honestly, the whole issue of Jews vs. Arabs and Israel has always frustrated me more than interested me, so I rarely stick my nose in. But that has nothing to do with hating anybody.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:38 pm

eddie wrote:I have no idea what you’re on about as I haven’t read the thread(s) or the post(s) but you can disagree without calling people names - not just him - but everyone. Why can’t you just be polite in stating your disagreements?

Why are you letting a thread get derailed by posts completely off topic?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:39 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Honestly, the whole issue of Jews vs. Arabs and Israel has always frustrated me more than interested me, so I rarely stick my nose in. But that has nothing to do with hating anybody.

Jew verses arab?

wow

Let me know wqhen you come back into the 21 century eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Is this why people don't post so much. Its certainly dips my interest when it goes off on such a considerable tangent.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:52 pm

Yes actually, this thread is being derailed.
So stay on topic please didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Vintage wrote:Is this why people don't post so much. Its certainly dips my interest when it goes off on such a considerable tangent.

wow

It dips your post so much that you posted a view and a view to be negative

There has been plenty of posts tonight

Many without any poor views

What is your excuse for them then Vintage?

Seems to me, you are lloking to blame others here for your own disinterest in a topic

Let me let you into a secret

As muchas horatio bullshits. Nobody is prevented from posting. Eiether people are interested or they dont give a shit. Stop trying to stir up shit, because that is what she wants

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:58 pm

eddie wrote:Yes actually, this thread is being derailed.
So stay on topic please didge.

I am, as Ben enagaged me on this

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:58 pm

No, the thread isn’t about Jews. Horatio and Vintage are right.
Stop being silly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:59 pm

So why take the thread to the place you did? Why not start another with that subject. Yes, its gets a little tedious when you hijack a thread in such a way, that could have been interesting with the original subject.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:No, the thread isn’t about Jews. Horatio and Vintage are right.
Stop being silly.

So why has there been more debate with me ande Ben on this then?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Vintage wrote:So why take the thread to the place you did? Why not start another with that subject. Yes, its gets a little tedious when you hijack a thread in such a way, that could have been interesting with the original subject.

Let’s get the topic back on track. I’ve asked him nicely.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Vintage wrote:So why take the thread to the place you did? Why not start another with that subject. Yes, its gets a little tedious when you hijack a thread in such a way, that could have been interesting with the original subject.

Let’s get the topic back on track. I’ve asked him nicely.

There was no debate was there Eddie on this?

Dont speak around me, its fucking insulting

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:05 pm

Seems to me that young men like this often have a sense of entitlement when it comes to abusing women. They indulge in puerile games egged on and encouraged and facilitated by social media, and basically it amounts of a kind of twisted chest beating, dick waving misogyny.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:07 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Seems to me that young men like this often have a sense of entitlement when it comes to abusing women.    They indulge in puerile games egged on and encouraged and facilitated by social media,  and basically it amounts of a kind of twisted chest beating, dick waving misogyny.

Yes exactly. Seems as though he thinks himself a little above women and privileged. Like I said though, why women are attracted to this kind of man is beyond me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:10 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Seems to me that young men like this often have a sense of entitlement when it comes to abusing women.    They indulge in puerile games egged on and encouraged and facilitated by social media,  and basically it amounts of a kind of twisted chest beating, dick waving misogyny.

Yes exactly. Seems as though he thinks himself a little above women and privileged. Like I said though,  why women are attracted to this kind of man is beyond me.  

Not being horrible, but you like othjers have had how mahy failed relationships?

Its so easy to be critical from the sidelines, but did you listen when someone was being a dick to you in a previous relationship?

Seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Its all a bit pathetic really, to think that a person can resort to such ridiculous thinking and behaviour, except of course that another person is physically and psychologically abused and considered an object and an achievement. I'll bet his mother, sisters and grandmother are so proud (assuming he has them).

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:13 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
'Always been me dragging the birds back. You raping them.' 

Charming!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Vintage wrote:Its all a bit pathetic really, to think that a person can resort to such ridiculous thinking and behaviour, except of course that another person is physically and psychologically abused and considered an object and an achievement. I'll bet his mother, sisters and grandmother are so proud (assuming he has them).  

I bet there'll be more tears when Mr Big kicks down his backdoor!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:14 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes exactly. Seems as though he thinks himself a little above women and privileged. Like I said though,  why women are attracted to this kind of man is beyond me.  

Not being horrible, but you like othjers have had how mahy failed relationships?

Its so easy to be critical from the sidelines, but did you listen when someone was being a dick to you in a previous relationship?

Seriously?

I wonder if you could explain what failed relationships have to do with this man's behaviour and what you consider a failed relationship to be?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:14 pm

Vintage wrote:Its all a bit pathetic really, to think that a person can resort to such ridiculous thinking and behaviour, except of course that another person is physically and psychologically abused and considered an object and an achievement. I'll bet his mother, sisters and grandmother are so proud (assuming he has them).  

Taking advantage of women is certainly something I am betting his mother is ashamed of.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Seriously?

What does that have to do with an athlete who raped a woman in her sleep?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Jules wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
'Always been me dragging the birds back. You raping them.' 

Charming!

I know. What a horror. If I was his mother I'd be so angry with him.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm

eddie wrote:

Taking advantage of women is certainly something I am betting his mother is ashamed of.

Okay, why not his father as well?

I mean seriously, what the fuck?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:17 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Seriously?

I wouldn’t bother because....

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' C8ff4a10
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:18 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yeah, and what about his older sister and his little brother and his best friend from high school and his kindergarten teacher and his mailman? What the fuck???
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:20 pm

His father, brothers and grandfather may well be utterly ashamed of him, I certainly hope so, this whole thing though has much more resonance with the females in his family, surely, as he is targeting other females as scoring conquests, it would impact me for that reason, if he has no respect for random females how much respect has he in reality for his female relatives then?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:20 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Seriously?

Everything

Control

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Vintage wrote:His father, brothers and grandfather may well be utterly ashamed of him, I certainly hope so, this whole thing though has much more resonance with the females in his family, surely, as he is targeting other females as scoring conquests, it would impact me for that reason, if he has no respect for random females how much respect has he in reality for his female relatives then?

These kids seem to think that they're invisible, that hiding behind the internet and social media, mobile phones, etc will enable any old bad behaviour.   And I blame society too, for turning a blind eye.   It's getting now that bad things we do to each other are becoming the new normal.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:22 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Yeah, and what about his older sister and his little brother and his best friend from high school and his kindergarten teacher and his mailman? What the fuck???

Who said they had a sister or brother?

The point is, the view was made to exclude the male here, was it not?

Hence why just the mother?

Why make that point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:32 pm

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

'Get them blind and then back to ours': Disgraced cricketer Alex Hepburn's vile WhatsApp messages are revealed as he sobs at being found GUILTY of raping a sleeping woman during sexual conquest 'stat game' C8ff4a10

Wow, since when did answering points invoke you to be patronizing Eddie?

Still waiting for Ben and you to answer how clearly you have a bias towards females

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:35 pm

Obviously because the victims of his jocular little game are females and it must impact on the females of his family that bit more surely - because they are - well, female?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:35 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Still waiting for Ben and you to answer how clearly you have a bias towards females

No point answering that -- you just scored an own goal with that statement.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:36 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

How?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Vintage wrote:His father, brothers and grandfather may well be utterly ashamed of him, I certainly hope so, this whole thing though has much more resonance with the females in his family, surely, as he is targeting other females as scoring conquests, it would impact me for that reason, if he has no respect for random females how much respect has he in reality for his female relatives then?

These kids seem to think that they're invisible, that hiding behind the internet and social media, mobile phones, etc will enable any old bad behaviour.   And I blame society too, for turning a blind eye.   It's getting now that bad things we do to each other are becoming the new normal.

Well said, both of you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:49 am

phildidge wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

How?

Saying that we have a bias toward females is just ludicrous, and the fact that you came to that conclusion from a comment about how this rapist's mother must feel is just ridiculous.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:59 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

How?

Saying that we have a bias toward females is just ludicrous, and the fact that you came to that conclusion from a comment about how this rapist's mother must feel is just ridiculous.

With you. Its more from where you grew up

Like me, raised a catholic. The good way. Not the Pauline Christianity way

I never made any view on the victim or rapist, so that was a poor cheap pathetic shot by you

My point is on how people hold a bias

You like me will hold a bias towards more so women

Not all the time, but with Eddie, you will

That is a fact

The fact you just made up a load of crap I never even said, speaks volumes in how you try to impress

So much so, in that eddie and you constantly give each other greens

Nothing wrong with that. All I am showing is two fold

1) You do hold a subconscious agrrement towards eddie

No matter how much in private you disagree. On here, you are as thick as thieves

2) There is nothing wrong with that, but dont post up the crap above again, of which I never made a view on the actual thread topic

To be honest, that was utterly infantile from you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:00 am

I think you've lost the plot, all due respect.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:04 am

Anyway! The guy in the OP is a prick. Nuff said.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:19 am

Idea

There has been this increasing problem of certain braindead/unthinking "one trick pony" sports 'stars' who begin to believe that they are 'Gods' --  above and outside the law, any kind of moral or decent behaviour, and any public or club/employer expectations  --  ever since their wages began skyrocketing back in the 1970s and'80s.

Overpaid, praised to the rafters, raised to celebrity status, employing managers and agents to make them seem better than they are, and too many people willing to forget various misdeeds and bad behaviours;  effectively nothing more than spoilt little rich brats..

Until it eventually escalates into some of them being involved in much more serious crimes, such as this;   OJ Simpson and Mike Tyson being a couple of other obvious examples...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next