NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls as young as SEVEN were among recorded victims of upskirting in the UK last year

3 posters

Go down

Girls as young as SEVEN were among recorded victims of upskirting in the UK last year Empty Girls as young as SEVEN were among recorded victims of upskirting in the UK last year

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:22 am

Girls as young as seven are among a growing number of upskirting victims.

A total of 94 cases were recorded by police last year, with offences in shops, streets and even schools.

The figures come as upskirting is made a criminal offence in England and Wales from today, carrying a two-year jail sentence.

The practice typically involves taking a picture up someone’s skirt or kilt, without their knowledge, often in a public place or on buses or trains.

The new law will also see perpetrators being placed on the sexual offenders register.

It follows a high profile campaign by 27-year-old writer Gina Martin, who had pictures taken up her skirt at a festival in London’s Hyde Park in 2017.

Figures obtained by the Press Association show that the number of upskirting incidents increased from 78 between April 2015 and April 2017 to 94 for the whole of 2018.

Essex Police said a suspect was charged with indecency after being discovered in possession with ‘upskirt’ images of a child aged about seven.

Another case involving the same police force involved images of a 70-year-old women. The suspect was never charged as the victim was either unable to identify them or declined to do so.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6913791/Girls-young-SEVEN-recorded-victims-upskirting-UK-year.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Girls as young as SEVEN were among recorded victims of upskirting in the UK last year Empty Re: Girls as young as SEVEN were among recorded victims of upskirting in the UK last year

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:23 am

About bloody time! What a disgusting thing to do to a woman.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Girls as young as SEVEN were among recorded victims of upskirting in the UK last year Empty Re: Girls as young as SEVEN were among recorded victims of upskirting in the UK last year

Post by Syl Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:41 pm

It's about time men who submit females to this sort of assault are legally punished. It amazes me that it wasn't illegal before, it's sexual harassment.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Syl wrote:It's about time men who submit females to this sort of assault are legally punished. It amazes me that it wasn't illegal before, it's sexual harassment.

That old fart tried to block it and set it back by years. It's disgusting. A horrible thing to do, particularly to a very young girl. I don't think I'd be able to hold back if I caught a bloke doing that to someone.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:It's about time men who submit females to this sort of assault are legally punished. It amazes me that it wasn't illegal before, it's sexual harassment.

That old fart tried to block it and set it back by years.   It's disgusting.   A horrible thing to do, particularly to a very young girl.   I don't think I'd be able to hold back if I caught a bloke doing that to someone.  

The Conservative MP Christopher Chope...
"Sir Christopher has consistently voted against legislation for human rights, equal pay, and same-sex marriage.
He has also voted against the hunting and smoking bans.
He voted to abolish the national minimum wage in 2009.
In 2013, he stalled a bill to give a statutory pardon to Alan Turing, who was prosecuted for “gross indecency” in 1952 for having a gay relationship. Mr Turing was later given a posthumous royal pardon in December 2013."

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:33 am

HoratioTarr wrote:About bloody time!    What a disgusting thing to do to a woman.  

I was going to say Australia(NSW) introduced tough anti indecent filming laws(upskirting) like 5 years ago Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down