NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?)

5 posters

Go down

Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?) Empty Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?)

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:16 am

A passenger was shocked to see a mysterious 'aircraft' split into six pieces and then vanish while he watched through his plane window mid-flight.

Lucas Kim was jetting to Thailand from his home in Seoul, South Korea, when he spotted what he thought was another flight nearby.

'It is rare to see another plane flying next to your own, so I took out my phone and recorded it.'

'When I looked closely, it was not a plane - it was six individual vehicles. It was like a pulsating greenish-yellowish light,' he said.

But despite it most likely being sunlight reflected off the wing and window - or maybe the reflection of a pot of coffee being served by a flight attendant - Mr Kim is certain he had seen something out of the ordinary.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6911271/UFO-filmed-plane-window-passenger-flying-Thailand.html

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?) Empty Re: Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?)

Post by eddie Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:50 pm

I wonder what it was? It doesn’t seem like a reflection coming from the plane.
Very interesting.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?) Empty Re: Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?)

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:I wonder what it was? It doesn’t seem like a reflection coming from the plane.
Very interesting.

I think I might have told this story before, but I was lying out in the garden on the sun lounger one warm summer evening at around 2am.  I love star gazing.   And these two lights came whizzing across the sky side by side, way too high to be sky lanterns and way too fast to be planes, and as they sped across the sky, they suddenly broke formation and went off at the speed of light at a 90 degree angle in opposite directions.  It was the angular way they moved, no wavering or unsteady lines....just dead straight and so fast it only lasted a few seconds.  They couldn't have been meteors because they didn't burn out, and moved like machines.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Yes I know many people who have seen weird things like this, and many are sceptics too. It stands to reason that there must be life on other planets.
All those planets out there and no other life??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:03 pm

Aliens wouldn't be too impressed with the planet Earth if the first living thing they encountered was Smelly Bandit. Razz

Not entirely convinced by the video, it is interesting and compelling, but the evidence doesn't extend to my own standard of a UFO, ie, beyond reasonable doubt.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:04 am

Smile

Even more interesting, is the simple fact that he was the only one on the plane to witness said "UFO"...

No other passengers or crew have yet come forward to verify his supposed observation..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:12 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

Even more interesting, is the simple fact that he was the only one on the plane to witness said "UFO"...

No other passengers or crew have yet come forward to verify his supposed observation..

That was my thought too.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Isn’t it possible to be the only person to see something?

I don’t know what it is but I do know that the non-believers on this thread haven’t offered up an alternative explanation.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:49 pm

eddie wrote:Isn’t it possible to be the only person to see something?

I don’t know what it is but I do know that the non-believers on this thread haven’t offered up an alternative explanation.

I didn’t know that giving an explanation was required. I’m not very scientific but here’s mine for what it’s worth.

I believe it’s a refraction/reflection of light vs the plane vs the atmosphere, possibly including the engine fumes.

It is possible for someone to be the only person to see something. Right now I’m looking at my orange cat purring. I could post a picture of her next to as a type of proof, but for all you know, it could be my black cat purring on my lap. Same with sound. You would need another person to verify the fact.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:41 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:Isn’t it possible to be the only person to see something?

I didn’t know that giving an explanation was required. I’m not very scientific but here’s mine for what it’s worth.

I believe it’s a refraction/reflection of light vs the plane vs the atmosphere, possibly including the engine fumes.

It is possible for someone to be the only person to see something. Right now I’m looking at my orange cat purring. I could post a picture of her next to as a type of proof, but for all you know, it could be my black cat purring on my lap. Same with sound. You would need another person to verify the fact.

Your explanation sounds entirely plausible to me. I only asked that someone post an alternative rather than say what it “definitely wasn’t.” Perhaps it was a UFO perhaps it wasn’t. Perhaps it was what you said, perhaps it wasn’t.

As to the last part of your post, if someone else had seen it - like I would see your cat, in your example - if one other person had seen it...would that make what one person saw, more plausible?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:54 am

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Your explanation sounds entirely plausible to me. I only asked that someone post an alternative rather than say what it “definitely wasn’t.” Perhaps it was a UFO perhaps it wasn’t. Perhaps it was what you said, perhaps it wasn’t.

As to the last part of your post, if someone else had seen it - like I would see your cat, in your example - if one other person had seen it...would that make what one person saw, more plausible?

I was busy doing other things and sometimes can’t post a thorough analysis but I try to later (if I can remember), but I see where you’re coming from.

Well yes it would make it more plausible than just me saying it. You would be able to back up my original statement. Another way of looking at it, is say we know that the Battle of Bosworth took place because of multiple sources writing about it at the time as well as finding evidence that the battle took place. Or we know cancer exists because of scientific facts that have been agreed by countless numbers of people who have seen it. Of course, nothing is ever concrete. New facts or evidence may appear but going on just one person’s experience isn’t very reliable.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:05 am

I would also add that I’m fairly open minded about things, but for me to truly understand something, I need a variety of sources and sometimes to actually see something in real time before I can form an opinion or say yes this actually exists.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:19 am

one time many years ago, in the height of summer, really hot night and i had been working in the garden, i was lying flat out on the grass just gazing up into the sky. it wasn't pitch black but was heading dark and the stars were out et al.

all of a sudden my gaze caught an object way up in the sky, just a round disc, hovering silently. i didn't dare move and just lay there staring at it for some time waiting for it to move but it didnt.

hubby appeared at the back door and said he'd made tea, if i was interested. as soon as he was there, i called to him, ''shit you gotta see this, quick come over here''. he ran over and i hadn't taken my eyes of this thing in the sky and i whispered ''lay down next to me and look up, wtf?''

he did that and followed my gaze and said, well what about it?

i was shocked and said ''cant you see that? why up in the sky there, wtf is that? it hasn't moved, it's just been hovering there for ages''

at which point hubby snorted with laughter and just said, ''yeah, ok babe, you enjoy laying there staring at next door's satellite dish, in the mean time, i'm off for a cuppa''

suddenly the real perspective of it hit me and i realised the dish i imagined to be enormous and thousands of feet up in the sky was in fact a dish approx 4ft wide and placed approx 4ft above next door's roof

maybe i'd been on the mushrooms that day

Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?) 2190311264

i slunk in the back door to find hubby shaking his head sadly at me with an amused smile.

on reflection, hubby spent a lot of his time shaking his head sadly at me with an amused smile.

Shocked passenger films UFO from his plane window before the mysterious object splits into six parts and flies off (or is it just a reflection in the window?) 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:28 pm

You were probably very, very, stoned.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down