NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas woman shoots masturbating cyclist.

4 posters

Go down

Texas woman shoots masturbating cyclist.  Empty Texas woman shoots masturbating cyclist.

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:39 pm

A Houston woman shot a masturbating man who tried to break into her home Tuesday, police said. The woman, who is in her sixties, was taking out her garbage when she saw the man committing the lewd act while he was riding a bicycle, she told police. Authorities said she yelled at him to stop and after that, he followed her to her door. The man then tried to break in, according to the police report. The woman told him to go away and that she had a gun, but he allegedly refused to stop. She then fired one round, which struck him in the chest. The suspect is said to have gotten back on his bike and attempted to pedal away, but collapsed. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but is expected to survive.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/texas-woman-shoots-masturbating-cyclist-intruder-police
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Texas woman shoots masturbating cyclist.  Empty Re: Texas woman shoots masturbating cyclist.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:42 pm

Maddog wrote:A Houston woman shot a masturbating man who tried to break into her home Tuesday, police said. The woman, who is in her sixties, was taking out her garbage when she saw the man committing the lewd act while he was riding a bicycle, she told police. Authorities said she yelled at him to stop and after that, he followed her to her door. The man then tried to break in, according to the police report. The woman told him to go away and that she had a gun, but he allegedly refused to stop. She then fired one round, which struck him in the chest. The suspect is said to have gotten back on his bike and attempted to pedal away, but collapsed. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but is expected to survive.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/texas-woman-shoots-masturbating-cyclist-intruder-police

Kind of backs my argument on being trained to shoot does it not and not require more rounds?

Back to top Go down

Texas woman shoots masturbating cyclist.  Empty Re: Texas woman shoots masturbating cyclist.

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:50 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:A Houston woman shot a masturbating man who tried to break into her home Tuesday, police said. The woman, who is in her sixties, was taking out her garbage when she saw the man committing the lewd act while he was riding a bicycle, she told police. Authorities said she yelled at him to stop and after that, he followed her to her door. The man then tried to break in, according to the police report. The woman told him to go away and that she had a gun, but he allegedly refused to stop. She then fired one round, which struck him in the chest. The suspect is said to have gotten back on his bike and attempted to pedal away, but collapsed. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but is expected to survive.

Kind of backs my argument on being trained to shoot does it not and not require more rounds?
True. At least against unarmed masterbating cyclists. 

Now try that against 3 armed members of MS-13.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

What is having more ammunition going to make a blind bit of difference in that situation?

One can pin the person down or even two of them firing, while the other two or one outflank the victim.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Who wanks whilst riding a bike? I’d probably fall off if I tried that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:10 pm

eddie wrote:Who wanks whilst riding a bike? I’d probably fall off if I tried that.

Not if you removed the seat and you had the pole to sit on...... Razz

I am sure it would make for a magical ride

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:15 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:Who wanks whilst riding a bike? I’d probably fall off if I tried that.

Laughing

Watch yourself there, cowboy!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:19 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Laughing

Watch yourself there, cowboy!

Why would I even need to watch, when she would be enjoying that ride?

Put your macho asperations onto a pedestal, as you are barking up the wrong tree

It was a joke aimed at women enjoying themselves without anyone else pleasuring them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:50 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What is having more ammunition going to make a blind bit of difference in that situation?

One can pin the person down or even two of them firing, while the other two or one outflank the victim.

https://abc13.com/5-shot-and-3-dead-after-home-invasion-in-east-houston/5097015/

Or not.   Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

https://abc13.com/5-shot-and-3-dead-after-home-invasion-in-east-houston/5097015/

Or not.   Wink

lol, so you think that is the norm, in that given situation?

If you think so, then you are being extremely dishonest

Again on 6 shots were fired and 3 were killed and at least two others were hit

So thanks, you ended up proving me right again on ammunition. With clearly the home owner being a very good shot.

I also do not see where it states the intruders were armed, do you?

Not only that, they went to go in through the doorway. Making it thus much easier to defend against

Dumb criminals basically

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:14 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Or not.   Wink

So thanks, you ended up proving me right again on ammunition. With clearly the home owner being a very good shot.

Not only that, they went to go in through the doorway. Making it thus much easier to defend against

Dumb criminals basically

Outside the house, homicide investigators are combing through the crime scene where it appears there was a shootout; several dozen shell casings have been found.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/homeowner-fatally-shoots-3-men-during-home-invasion-police-said

A shootout means at least two people were involved. You cant have a shootout with unarmed people.

You may want to get back in your lane on this topic.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:19 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Dumb criminals basically

Outside the house, homicide investigators are combing through the crime scene where it appears there was a shootout; several dozen shell casings have been found.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/homeowner-fatally-shoots-3-men-during-home-invasion-police-said

A shootout means at least two people were involved. You cant have a shootout with unarmed people.  

You may want to get back in your lane on this topic.

lol, get back in my lane?

It proves my point very well

So 5 invaders and armed and one defender, who defended his entrance, managing to kill 3 of them and wound the other two

Which would mean he clearly is trained to shoot and the intruders were useless and unable to hit the homeowner once with all their ammunition combined

You need to stop tying yourself up in knots here. As again, the person with the least ammunition. Clearly came out on top. His one gun against their 5

Anyway, how often does someone come out on top out numbered? You are so fixated in wanting to be right, this is all you can produce. When you should show some common sense and see the sound reasoning to restrict ammunition on guns.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:56 pm

Gives new meaning to 'shooting one's wad'.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down