NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilty Dog Gives Herself Away When Mom Asks Who Ate Her Flip-Flop

Go down

Guilty Dog Gives Herself Away When Mom Asks Who Ate Her Flip-Flop Empty Guilty Dog Gives Herself Away When Mom Asks Who Ate Her Flip-Flop

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:37 pm

A woman found her slipper all chewed up and ruined so she asked her two dogs who were in the same room, "Who ate my flip flop?"

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/8077/Guilty-Dog-Gives-Herself-Away-When-Mom-Asks-Who-Ate-Her-Flip-Flop

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Guilty Dog Gives Herself Away When Mom Asks Who Ate Her Flip-Flop Empty Re: Guilty Dog Gives Herself Away When Mom Asks Who Ate Her Flip-Flop

Post by Cass Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Hahahahaha. Classic.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Guilty Dog Gives Herself Away When Mom Asks Who Ate Her Flip-Flop Empty Re: Guilty Dog Gives Herself Away When Mom Asks Who Ate Her Flip-Flop

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Cass wrote:Hahahahaha. Classic.

lol, you know Cass, dogs are so smart and can play the game very well in order to garner sympathy and laughter.

She is a smart dog that one, as she had then all laughing and smilling. I mean shje broke down the lady who's flip flop was ruined into laughter.

I love the way she hid under the woman... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down