NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American gender-fluid sex worker shocks Twitter by filming themself licking an airplane toilet seat

4 posters

Go down

American gender-fluid sex worker shocks Twitter by filming themself licking an airplane toilet seat Empty American gender-fluid sex worker shocks Twitter by filming themself licking an airplane toilet seat

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:08 pm

The video was posted by Twitter user 'Grimiestt', a sex worker based in Brooklyn, New York, who also posts x-rated content on social media.

It shows the person, who is genderfluid, meaning they identify as neither man or woman, bent over a toilet in an airplane cubicle, licking the seat.

Written across the screen are the words: 'Lickin the airplane toilet bc I'm gross like that [sic].'

Upon posting the video on Twitter, they captioned the video: I’ve licked a lotta toilets in my day but this was the first that made my tongue go numb', followed by a series of emojis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6830777/American-gender-fluid-sex-worker-shocks-Twitter-filming-themself-licking-airplane-toilet-seat.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

American gender-fluid sex worker shocks Twitter by filming themself licking an airplane toilet seat Empty Re: American gender-fluid sex worker shocks Twitter by filming themself licking an airplane toilet seat

Post by Vintage Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:24 pm

It takes all sorts apparently but do everyone a favour and keep your habit to yourself, please.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

American gender-fluid sex worker shocks Twitter by filming themself licking an airplane toilet seat Empty Re: American gender-fluid sex worker shocks Twitter by filming themself licking an airplane toilet seat

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:08 pm

This is a bit like what I was talking about in the other thread -- I don't know if this is news if a straight person licks an airplane toilet and tweets it out. But throw in "gender fluid sex worker" and it's a click magnet.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:11 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:This is a bit like what I was talking about in the other thread -- I don't know if this is news if a straight person licks an airplane toilet and tweets it out. But throw in "gender fluid sex worker" and it's a click magnet.

Not for me! Licking a toilet seat is entirely (c)lickable!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 pm

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:This is a bit like what I was talking about in the other thread -- I don't know if this is news if a straight person licks an airplane toilet and tweets it out. But throw in "gender fluid sex worker" and it's a click magnet.

Why? Does it leave you flush with curiosity?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:14 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

Baby, it ain’t no flash in no pan.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

I love it when you get on a roll.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:25 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

I’m going toilet this thread get back on track. Wee made it turn to shit.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:25 am

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

I’m going toilet this thread get back on track. Wee made it turn to shit.

I'll stop clogging it up with all my crappy puns before I've wiped away all interest in the thread.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down