NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals in West End theatre is branded a 'disgrace', with one visitor saying: 'I don't want to see genitalia unless it's my husband's!'

2 posters

Go down

Gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals in West End theatre is branded a 'disgrace', with one visitor saying: 'I don't want to see genitalia unless it's my husband's!' Empty Gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals in West End theatre is branded a 'disgrace', with one visitor saying: 'I don't want to see genitalia unless it's my husband's!'

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:55 pm

A theatre in London's West End has been heavily criticised for having gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals.

A impassioned Twitter debate ensued after a theatre-goer expressed their shock at the facilities at the Soho Theatre, saying they watched three woman try and use the toilets before 'turning on their heels' when they realised that there were urinals in them.

The theatre on The Devil You Know Street in Soho has, it is believed, gender neutral toilets throughout with a mixture of closed cubicles and exposed urinals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6813503/West-End-theatre-slammed-gender-neutral-toilets.html

Back to top Go down

Gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals in West End theatre is branded a 'disgrace', with one visitor saying: 'I don't want to see genitalia unless it's my husband's!' Empty Re: Gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals in West End theatre is branded a 'disgrace', with one visitor saying: 'I don't want to see genitalia unless it's my husband's!'

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:14 pm

phildidge wrote:A theatre in London's West End has been heavily criticised for having gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals.

A impassioned Twitter debate ensued after a theatre-goer expressed their shock at the facilities at the Soho Theatre, saying they watched three woman try and use the toilets before 'turning on their heels' when they realised that there were urinals in them.

The theatre on The Devil You Know Street in Soho has, it is believed, gender neutral toilets throughout with a mixture of closed cubicles and exposed urinals.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6813503/West-End-theatre-slammed-gender-neutral-toilets.html

I was sorta faced with this problem in Dallas at a brewery a few weekends ago. Two bathrooms with zero signage indicating gender. I scratched my head as dumb redneck will do, and just picked the one that was unlocked. But they were both one holer's with commodes so you don't see people jiggling their junk before sticking their pecker back in their pants.

Seems like a screen or something shielding the urinals from view would make some sense in this case.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals in West End theatre is branded a 'disgrace', with one visitor saying: 'I don't want to see genitalia unless it's my husband's!' Empty Re: Gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals in West End theatre is branded a 'disgrace', with one visitor saying: 'I don't want to see genitalia unless it's my husband's!'

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:22 pm

phildidge wrote:A theatre in London's West End has been heavily criticised for having gender neutral toilets with exposed urinals.

As long as there are closed cubicles what’s the issue?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Maddog wrote:

I was sorta faced with this problem in Dallas at a brewery a few weekends ago. Two bathrooms with zero signage indicating gender. I scratched my head as dumb redneck will do, and just picked the one that was unlocked. But they were both one holer's with commodes so you don't see people jiggling their junk before sticking their pecker back in their pants.  

Seems like a screen or something shielding the urinals from view would make some sense in this case.  

That makes the most perfect sense, but you cant get away from the fact its going to make a substancial number of females refrain from using. As they are never going to feel comfortable

I have nothing against gender neutral toilets, as long as they provide gender toilets as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Well clearly a number of women do

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

"with exposed urinals"

^ I think the exposed urinals was the problem.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down