NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christchurch Shootings

+12
'Wolfie
Andy
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
Victorismyhero
Vintage
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
JulesV
Eilzel
Maddog
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Christchurch Shootings - Page 3 Empty Christchurch Shootings

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

(CNN)Police in the New Zealand city of Christchurch said that there are "multiple fatalities" after active shooters opened fire in two mosques in the city center.

Police Commissioner Mike Bush said that one person is in custody but police are unsure if there are any other suspects.
"As far as we know (the shootings occurred) at two locations, a mosque at Deans Avenue, and another mosque at Linwood Avenue," Bush said. "We are unsure if there are any other locations outside of that area that are under threat."
Bush said they were "dealing with a very serious and tragic series of events in the Christchurch Canterbury area" and warned people to stay off the streets. He asked "anyone who was thinking of going to a mosque anywhere in New Zealand today not to go. To close your doors until you hear from us again," he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html

Kind seemed like this little corner of the world was free from this nonsense.

Guess not. Guess it can happen anywhere.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Christchurch Shootings - Page 3 Empty Re: Christchurch Shootings

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:26 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

@ Horatio Troll :

The truth hurting you,  you demented old hatemonger  ?

You sound just like Phil. You're from the same mould, you miserable old bastard. All you do on here is follow the women around spouting your hate. You're the reason this forum doesn't grow and develop. Who in their right mind would want to post alongside you and your persistent lies and hate.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:30 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

@ Horatio Troll :

The truth hurting you,  you demented old hatemonger  ?

You sound just like Phil.   You're from the same mould, you miserable old bastard.   All you do on here is follow the women around spouting your hate.   You're the reason this forum doesn't grow and develop.   Who in their right mind would want to post alongside you and your persistent lies and hate.  

he does, you're right, and all you say is true. and no where have you defended the killer, nor has anyone. we can see that, but FGS stop giving the pointless spanner oxygen. you know how he creams himself every time he gets a reaction. maybe best off to leave him to pickle in his own poison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:42 am

Stop it NOW wolfie

no where has anyone either defended that murderer OR blamed the victims.....

not smelly
not tommy
not ragga
not HT

continue this and I WILL ban you
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:42 am

The suspected Christchurch mosque shooter claimed he was just one of “millions” of people holding the beliefs that inspired the massacre of 49 people. Brenton Tarrant said only Anders Breivik’s Knights Templar group knew of his plan but said he had “donated to many nationalist groups and interacted with many more”.

He claimed he decided to carry out an attack two years ago, while on holiday travelling in western Europe in early 2017. Security sources have told The Independent Tarrant may have met extreme right-wing organisations during his visit, which coincided with increased tensions over Isis-inspired terror attacks and the French presidential election.

His “manifesto” was posted to messaging board 8chan with a plea for anonymous users to spread his message around the world, and they did. But nothing in the 16,000-word document is new – the ideas, ideologies and memes used have long been spread by far-right groups and figures across the US, UK, Australia and Europe.

Tarrant has also expressed his belief in the white genocide conspiracy theory, which states that white people are being “replaced” by non-whites in western nations.

He used the so-called 14 words at the core of the theory in his manifesto.

The phrase – “we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children” – has been appropriated by far-right terrorists around the world, including the UK’s National Action neo-Nazi group.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/new-zealand-christchurch-mosque-attack-white-genocide-conspiracy-theory-a8824671.html

Very interesting read and lots more to read on the link

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 am

Andy wrote:Man, 24, arrested for 'supporting' New Zealand terror attack on social media

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-zealand-shooting-man-24-14145928#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Idea

Three further suspects were arrested yesterday, two charged and one released without charges.

The shooter was identified on Friday as Brenton Tarrant,

28 years old, looks closer to 50 by those first photos;
Originally from Grafton, up in the Northern Rivers region of far-northern NSW,
Now resident in Dunedin on the south island of NZ, some 300 kms south of Christchurch..

Looking at his appearance in the dock yesterday, he barely comes up to the cops' shoulders -- suggesting that he's barely over 152 cms/5 feet tall (maybe a bit of a "short man" complex there ?).

The NZ gov't already talking about tightening up gun laws -- however, at least two of the rifles shown would be illegal/restricted anyway, as is the 'lever action' shotgun.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 am

Victorismyhero wrote:Stop it NOW wolfie

no where has anyone either defended that murderer OR blamed the victims.....

not smelly
not tommy
not ragga
not HT

continue this and I WILL ban you

What a Face

Welcome to Lord Foul's world...

Where the only people who ever do wrong on here are Andy, veya, Quill and/or myself..

And LF is always ready and willing to defend the lying and bullying from his right wing chums.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:22 am

funny you should say that wolfie.....

but the reality is you are an ignorant misogynistic pig

so I'm telling you STFU with the personal attacks...which BTW once again YOU have started, and cry when replied to in kind,

I have been watching this thread especially, given its sensitive nature, and no one had gone beyond reasonable discourse......

and unless you can quote a post that does I suggest you shove a sock in it...but as usual I know you cant, you are just fabricating garbage in order to satisfy your bowel urges to insult, especially the women.....you are a coward and a bully....and you dont impress me one little bit with your twisted "poor little me and quill and veya and andy" ....

so stop being such a wimpy snowflake and either post something relevant to the threat or jog on......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:34 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Shocked

FOUR scumbag racist hatemongers have popped up on this thread,  defending the shooter and attacking his victims  !!!

Smelly'  :   no surprise there, as everyone expects his racist pot stirring;

Tommy :   ditto,  as he continues on with his usual demented rants, denying the facts over what has happened;

Horatio Troll :  won't really surprise any clear thinking people on here,  to see the xenophobic troll queen claiming "media manipulation"  --  I've rightfully called that old hatemonger Horatio out for what she is many times in the past,  and now every rational thinker knows that I only spoke the truth;

Raggamuffin :  seeing her loopy attacks on other posters here, shows her true colours, more focussed on deflecting attention away from the shooter, and effectively joining in the "victim bashing" by those other three RW loons..

In a nutshell,  smelly', Tommy, Horatio and Ragga' have shown how far NewsFix has descended in recent weeks  --  rein in these two racist, sexist, hatemongering and bullying gangs, and censure their hateful efforts more often  --  and just maybe some of the more nicer and balanced contributors will start returning and post more often  ?

Suspect

Exclamation

Two rancid and lying personal attacks within a few minutes,  from two white-anting trolls from the harridans henhouse gang, only goes to confirm my previous claims against them.

Wolfie, I have expressed my support of you posting here and stand by that. The forum is less diverse when you aren't posting (same goes for anyone).

But in this case your first post back was direct attacks on people, so it's hardly a surprise when they hit back.

I may agree with some of what you say, but saying it without the insults would be a great help Smile

Please, do some of us a favour, you can do better Smile

Last edited by Eilzel on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:39 am

I have cleaned this thread up as much as possible of the entirely unnecessary flaming....

I WILL NOT have it descend into a flame war

IF by any chance any one posts anything racist/islamophobic/supportive of this maniac then by all means inform me or one of the other mods, who I hope will apply the same robust measure I WILL employ...BUT i expect a link to said infringement and a quote as well.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:39 am

geli....let it lie please....I will deal with this MOD LF
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 am

Attack 2: Linwood mosque, eight killed (one of whom died in hospital later from injuries)

There were fewer details about the attack in the Christchurch suburb of Linwood.

Survivors told local media they saw a gunman in a black motorcycle helmet open fire on about 100 people praying inside.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47582183

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:09 am

One of Trump's biggest fans strikes again.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:13 am

Victorismyhero wrote:funny you should say that wolfie.....

but the reality is you are an ignorant misogynistic pig

so I'm telling you STFU with the personal attacks...which BTW once again YOU have started, and cry when replied to in kind,

I have been watching this thread especially, given its sensitive nature, and no one had gone beyond reasonable discourse......

and unless you can quote a post that does I suggest you shove a sock in it...but as usual I know you cant, you are just fabricating garbage in order to satisfy your bowel urges to insult, especially the women.....you are a coward and a bully....and you dont impress me one little bit with your twisted "poor little me and quill and veya and andy" ....

so stop being such a wimpy snowflake and either post something relevant to the threat or jog on......

scratch

"Mysogynistic"   !?!

I thought smelly' and Tommy were males..

Which makes me quite neutral and egalitarian with my insults..

You're much more sexist, and biased, than me, Victor  --  having basemented me, Andy, Quill and Dodge a few times --  but doing zero about the misandrist and xenophobic nonsense regularly emanating from the Hens Club.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:32 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Attack 2: Linwood mosque, eight killed (one of whom died in hospital later from injuries)

There were fewer details about the attack in the Christchurch suburb of Linwood.

Survivors told local media they saw a gunman in a black motorcycle helmet open fire on about 100 people praying inside.

Idea

It is known that Tarrant was the principal shooter at both sites.

It is known that he has supporters --  4 people having been rounded up earlier, and one released without charge  --  but it is still unknown whether there actually was a second 'active shooter' there during his rampage, or apparently, if any were present on the day..

Death toll has risen to 50, with 38 injured still in hospital, 9 or 10 of those in Intensive care.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/christchurch-massacre-mourning-anger-and-investigations-spread/news-story/c67ce6f23857fdafba808f2923761d0c

https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/fruit-loop-dunedin-hunters-reveal-how-brenton-tarrant-acted-at-rifle-range/news-story/63b2eef1aac281ddbd9e8526943096e5

https://www.abc.net.au/news/about/backstory/news-coverage/2019-03-16/abc-decision-not-to-share-christchurch-shooters-manifesto/10908846

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/17/new-zealand-attack-christchurch-in-mourning-after-mosque-massacre-latest-updates
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:42 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The 17 min video that I've seen, shows a few mins of what was happening before the point of the start of the video in the above link...

In the bit that I've seen, it starts off with the man being in the car and the car is stationary... it can be seen that there are a number of assault rifle/shotgun looking type weapons laid out on the passenger seat to the left of him... three I think... and another one on his right down between his legs and the drivers door...

Most of these weapons are covered in strange writings/symbols in what looks like white "tippex"... and it can also be seen that he has some other things attached to the front of his waist that are also covered in white "writings/symbols"...

The number "14" can be seen in a few places... and a symbol that looks like a #... but made up of three lines crossing horizontally and vertically, instead of just the two lines that are seen in the # symbol...

I would be interested to know what all of this writing was... as well as what the music was that was playing in this earlier bit of footage too...

The music was not something I recognised at all... sounded like an acordion with a man singing in a foreign language... like some sort of obscure folk music of some kind...

And another strange thing that I noticed... during the man's drive from the start of the video, to the point where he pulls up at the mosque... he pulls over and stops for about half a minute... and not only is it that it was this point where he removes his head cam and points it towards his own face... but it also appears to be the only bit of the video footage where there is no sound at all... it looks very much like the sound has been deliberately removed from this part of the footage by someone for some reason...!

I watched the whole video on Friday.   It started off with him in his car driving to the mosque, and showing his face to the camera.  The writing on the guns is to do with terrorist atrocities and the Rotherham abuse case.   I guess in his twisted mind, he thought this justified his own atrocity.    There's just no accounting for why these people do this, anymore than any radical extremist does.  They all come out of the same mould.  Not wired right.

He thinks he's a soldier. Not that I've seen soldiers go into a building and take out the enemy, except in films, but it's like he really saw those people as the enemy. The way he went back in and shot the same people again to make sure they were dead confirms that for me. He was just so calm about it all, and he made little comments throughout, which I can't really hear but they weren't rants. The woman he shot was asking for help, but it made no difference to him, he just shot her very calmly and carried on with his plan.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:45 am

Eilzel wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Exclamation

Two rancid and lying personal attacks within a few minutes,  from two white-anting trolls from the harridans henhouse gang, only goes to confirm my previous claims against them.

Wolfie, I have expressed my support of you posting here and stand by that. The forum is less diverse when you aren't posting (same goes for anyone).

But in this case your first post back was direct attacks on people, so it's hardly a surprise when they hit back.

I may agree with some of what you say, but saying it without the insults would be a great help Smile

You agree with what he said about me? Where have I deflected from the shooter? I've spoken about him a lot. Where have I bashed the victims?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:57 am

smelly-bandit wrote:We need to be careful about what here.

Are we sure this person is white?? They could be racially non binary or even identify as black

And of course simply looking at a person is no way to determine their gender, even having a penis is no garauntee that you're a man

So rushing to conclude this is a white male who carried out this attack is hugely insensitive to the LGBTQ+ community.

Second

We must be sensitive to these individuals who are clearly suffering from mental illness and possibly drug addiction, so to condemn he she they outright is very insensitive.

Third.

We must be careful not to tar the white supremacist community with the actions of these individuals, this is clearly an isolated incident. It is well known that the white supremacist ideology is one of peace and tolerance doesn't preach violence ever and these individuals have clearly misinterpreted and corrupted the message of peace from the white supremacist community.

We must stand vigilant and fight  against all forms of white supremacistphobia and ensure that the white supremacist community does not feel isolated or attacked during this trying time for them.

#notallwhitesupremascists

Sound familiar??

And not a word of condemnation from the moderator about this sick post.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:14 am

Victorismyhero wrote:I have cleaned this thread up as much as possible of the entirely unnecessary flaming....

I WILL NOT have it descend into a flame war

IF by any chance any one posts anything racist/islamophobic/supportive of this maniac then by all means inform me or one of the other mods, who I hope will apply the same robust measure I WILL employ...BUT i expect a link to said infringement and a quote as well.......

Unfortunately, Les quoted Wolfie's post, so it's still there for others to comment about.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:23 am

As the killer was targeting a second mosque, Abdul Aziz ran out of the building and tried to get the gunman to chase him.

A man is being hailed a hero for preventing more deaths after he picked up one of the Christchurch attacker's guns and confronted him.

As the killer was targeting the second of two mosques, the Linwood Islamic Centre where he claimed seven lives, Abdul Aziz ran out of the building and tried to get the gunman to chase him in the car park by distracting him.

Mr Aziz said he picked up a gun the killer had abandoned, pointed it and squeezed the trigger but it was empty.

He said the gunman then ran back to the car for a second time, likely to grab another weapon.

Mr Aziz said he hurled the gun at the vehicle's window which shattered and the gunman "got scared"

"He gets into his car and I just got the gun and threw it on his window like an arrow and blasted his window.

"That's why he got scared."

https://news.sky.com/story/many-more-would-have-died-hero-mosque-worker-grabs-nz-attackers-gun-11666492

There is no doubt in my mind he saved many more lives by his brave actions

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:28 am

I presume that when Tarrant left the Mosque he didn't have a gun on him, otherwise he would have shot him. He must have chucked the gun down instead of taking it back to the car like he did during the first attack.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:37 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Andy wrote:Man, 24, arrested for 'supporting' New Zealand terror attack on social media

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-zealand-shooting-man-24-14145928#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Idea

Three further suspects were arrested yesterday, two charged and one released without charges.

The shooter was identified on Friday as Brenton Tarrant,

28 years old, looks closer to 50 by those first photos;
Originally from Grafton, up in the Northern Rivers region of far-northern NSW,
Now resident in Dunedin on the south island of NZ, some 300 kms south of Christchurch..

Looking at his appearance in the dock yesterday, he barely comes up to the cops' shoulders --  suggesting that he's barely over 152 cms/5 feet tall (maybe a bit of a "short man" complex there ?).

The NZ gov't already talking about tightening up gun laws --  however, at least two of the rifles shown would be illegal/restricted anyway, as is the 'lever action' shotgun.

Are you looking to excuse him on the grounds of his height Wolfie?

Seriously, there might be something in what you say. Unless those cops are extremely tall, Tarrant does indeed look very short. I always thought that Dylann Roof looked quite feminine. Perhaps they were both asserting their masculinity by being violent.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Well the terrorist was wearing a helmet with a mounted camera Tommy.

So have they confused this for a Motor bike helmet?

I mean I doubt many got a good look at all. As they would have been fleeing for their lives or hitting the deck. Away from the shots that were being fired from the outside through the window into the second Mosque. You are not going to stop and take a good look at someone, whilst they are blasting away at you. So like any event there is going to be sketchy accounts of discriptions. I even have heard one witness claim at the second shooting. That his friend said the shooter was wearing a mask.

Hence people have to base discriptions, on what they think they saw.

Its clear he was wearing a helmet and we know the Terrorist caught, was at the second Mosque

Its also possible there was another shooter. So will have to await until the Police confirm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:48 am

vic did you remove a post of mine?

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnP2IbCgXns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICrRyQeeVBw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I presume that when Tarrant left the Mosque he didn't have a gun on him, otherwise he would have shot him. He must have chucked the gun down instead of taking it back to the car like he did during the first attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSojcZW9v_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:56 am

phildidge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I mean I doubt many got a good look at all. As they would have been fleeing for their lives or hitting the deck. Away from the shots that were being fired from the outside through the window into the second Mosque. You are not going to stop and take a good look at someone, whilst they are blasting away at you. So like any event there is going to be sketchy accounts of discriptions. I even have heard one witness claim at the second shooting. That his friend said the shooter was wearing a mask.

Its clear he was wearing a helmet and we know the Terrorist caught, was at the second Mosque

Its also possible there was another shooter. So will have to await until the Police confirm.

Good point about the helmet. I got the impression that he was a lone gunman, but time will tell.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Good point about the helmet. I got the impression that he was a lone gunman, but time will tell.

I think it was a lone gunman Rags. I am sure the Police will in time relay all the events and who was involved

I posted a longer video by the hero for you. Seems like the  terrorist dropped his shotgun..

The terrorist was also caught weraing a helmet

Christchurch Shootings - Page 3 0_f_professed_terrorist_Brenton_Tarrant_gri-a-13_1552754316357

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 am

Thanks for the video. It's a bit confusing as to how many guns there were, but yes, a brave man indeed. Thankfully, the police caught Tarrant. I wonder how they knew where he was.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:09 am

gelico wrote:

Cool

Was it in reply to Wolfboy?

Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
gelico wrote:

Cool

Was it in reply to Wolfboy?

Surprised

it was

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:20 am

Andy wrote:

Are we sure this person is white?? They could be racially non binary or even identify as black

And of course simply looking at a person is no way to determine their gender, even having a penis is no garauntee that you're a man

So rushing to conclude this is a white male who carried out this attack is hugely insensitive to the LGBTQ+ community.

Second

We must be sensitive to these individuals who are clearly suffering from mental illness and possibly drug addiction, so to condemn he she they outright is very insensitive.

Third.

We must be careful not to tar the white supremacist community with the actions of these individuals, this is clearly an isolated incident. It is well known that the white supremacist ideology is one of peace and tolerance doesn't preach violence ever and these individuals have clearly misinterpreted and corrupted the message of peace from the white supremacist community.

We must stand vigilant and fight  against all forms of white supremacistphobia and ensure that the white supremacist community does not feel isolated or attacked during this trying time for them.

Sound familiar??

I was going to reply to Smelly's post but my reply didn't make sense, so I changed my mind - something about him comparing extremists to ordinary people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Andy wrote:

I was going to reply to Smelly's post but my reply didn't make sense, so I changed my mind - something about him comparing extremists to ordinary people.

Andy I didn’t respond to Smelly’s post because victor’s already stepped in and told him to shut the fuck up basicaly. The only reason I post on this site is because the forum is moderated fairly.
We all have our views but hatred for another human based on religion is disgusting. And everyone can see who the real hater is here.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:12 am

Smelly was commenting on media reporting. I don't think it was a pop at Muslims.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:16 am

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think it was a lone gunman Rags. I am sure the Police will in time relay all the events and who was involved

I posted a longer video by the hero for you. Seems like the  terrorist dropped his shotgun..

Christchurch Shootings - Page 3 0_f_professed_terrorist_Brenton_Tarrant_gri-a-13_1552754316357

That is not black... and is not a motorcycle helmet...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Thanks for the video. It's a bit confusing as to how many guns there were, but yes, a brave man indeed. Thankfully, the police caught Tarrant. I wonder how they knew where he was.

No worries rags, like I say there is bound to be very sketchy accounts after attacks. This always happens after terrorist inidents. I doubt many people even got a look at the killer. Sadly the ones who did are now dead. I reckon only the hero and a minor few got a look at the killer at both Mosques, that survived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:28 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:

That is not black... and is not a motorcycle helmet...

Is it possible they confused the helmet above for a Motor cycle helmet?

Also I have watched many accounts from survivors through video and not seen anyone make this claim about a Motor cycle helmet

The claim comes from one media source, that some like the BBC have taken up

Hence why its best not to jump to conclusions, based off accounts after attacks. As again its unlikely that many of the survivors would have gotten a look at the suspect, being as they were trying to flee, or get out of the way of the shots being fired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:36 am

Latef Alabi, the Linwood mosque’s acting imam, said the death toll would have been far higher at the Linwood mosque if it wasn’t for Mr Aziz.

Mr Alabi said he heard a voice outside the mosque at about 1:55 p.m. and stopped the prayer he was leading and peeked out the window. He saw a guy in black military-style gear and a helmet holding a large gun, and assumed it was a police officer. Then he saw two bodies and heard the gunman yelling obscenities.

"I realised this is something else. This is a killer," he said.

He yelled at the congregation of more than 80 to get down. They hesitated. A shot rang out, a window shattered and a body fell, and people began to realise it was for real.

"Then this brother came over. He went after him, and he managed to overpower him, and that’s how we were saved," Mr Alabi said, referring to Mr Aziz. "Otherwise, if he managed to come into the mosque, then we would all probably be gone."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/17/abdul-aziz-hero-chased-christchurch-terrorist-away-mosque/

See there is so many conflicting accounts, which does not surprise me at all. As this generally happens after an event. Where people are in fear of their lives.

Others claim the killer said nothing

Hence I do not rule out a possible second shooter, but this account clearly describes the terrorist that has been captured

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I watched the whole video on Friday.   It started off with him in his car driving to the mosque, and showing his face to the camera.  The writing on the guns is to do with terrorist atrocities and the Rotherham abuse case.   I guess in his twisted mind, he thought this justified his own atrocity.    There's just no accounting for why these people do this, anymore than any radical extremist does.  They all come out of the same mould.  Not wired right.

He thinks he's a soldier. Not that I've seen soldiers go into a building and take out the enemy, except in films, but it's like he really saw those people as the enemy. The way he went back in and shot the same people again to make sure they were dead confirms that for me. He was just so calm about it all, and he made little comments throughout, which I can't really hear but they weren't rants. The woman he shot was asking for help, but it made no difference to him, he just shot her very calmly and carried on with his plan.

I guess that's how psychopaths operate. They have no feelings. He must have been like this for a long time, I'm wondering if anyone suspected his true nature, or there were clues to what he was about to do. But he obviously didn't operate alone. Was he part of some group? Was he radicalised through this group? It's like the KKK. They're nuts too.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:48 am

Eilzel wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Exclamation

So, you agree that we're supporting this killer? How do you come to that conclusion? All I've said is that I didn't hear that man say Hello Brother at the mosque door, and that makes me a supporter of this maniac? What's wrong with you?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:46 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Exclamation

So, you agree that we're supporting this killer?   How do you come to that conclusion?   All I've said is that I didn't hear that man say Hello Brother at the mosque door, and that makes me a supporter of this maniac?   What's wrong with you?

I said I agreed with some of what he said, I did not say all. I certainly don't agree with what he said about you.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:49 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I have doubts about this

There are very serious inconsistencies in this video compared to what the MSM is saying

what doubts?

what is the MSM saying?

They are saying there were like 40 bodies and the same number in casualties.

They said that the imam greeted him with "hello brother," didn't see that

Maybe there is another video but in that one I can't see him dropping 40 bodies, he drops about 10 initially and then just fires into the corners of the prayer area, which then when he goes back in has loads of dead bodies laying there.

I'm. Probably wrong but I don't trust the MSM and I can't see the usual mad panic that would accompany an active shooter, did the Muslims just give up on life and decide to hide in the corner of the room knowing they would die??

They would be climbing the walls and jumping through windows to try get away or even trying to attack the shooter.

I just didn't see a man going into a mosque and giving the good news to 80 people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Andy wrote:

Second

Third.

Sound familiar??

Your vagina is leaking again Andy.

Tampax mate, you need to start stocking up on tampax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Smelly body, you are a pathetic human (?) idiot. I feel sorry for your family that has to put up with your sorry ass.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

what doubts?

what is the MSM saying?

Maybe there is another video but in that one I can't see him dropping 40 bodies, he drops about 10 initially and then just fires into the corners of the prayer area, which then when he goes back in has loads of dead bodies laying there.

I'm. Probably wrong but I don't trust the MSM and I can't see the usual mad panic that would accompany an active shooter, did the Muslims just give up on life and decide to hide in the corner of the room knowing they would die??

They would be climbing the walls and jumping through windows to try get away or even trying to attack the shooter.

I just didn't see a man going into a mosque and giving the good news to 80 people

Does it matter how many he shot? Just one would have been bad enough. What you don't see if the people hiding under the pile of bodies, and he shot dozens and dozens of bullets. He shot a three year old, FFS!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

what doubts?

what is the MSM saying?

The other thing I want to address is what I said in an earlier post. It's not like in the movies. Have you ever been truly terrified? I have. And you don't make a sound. You don't scream. You don't cry out. It's like everything just shuts down and you become focused on just trying to survive. That's the reality. And don't forget, you only see this through the head cam of the shooter. I'm sure plenty of people fled.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So, you agree that we're supporting this killer?   How do you come to that conclusion?   All I've said is that I didn't hear that man say Hello Brother at the mosque door, and that makes me a supporter of this maniac?   What's wrong with you?

I said I agreed with some of what he said, I did not say all. I certainly don't agree with what he said about you.

And me? I think you're a nice chap Les, but perhaps you shouldn't be encouraging Wolfman and pandering to his outbursts and false accusations.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

what doubts?

what is the MSM saying?

You can see how many of those people instinctively tried to get as far away as possible from the shooter, but unfortunately they went to the corners of the room where they were sitting ducks. It's of no use to run from a gun - a bullet can outrun you, and all Tarrant had to do was stand there and keep shooting at the whole group of them.

It's time that people trained themselves as to how to react in this kind of situation because it's happening all over the place. Obviously, there can be very little warning, but isn't the best thing to hide behind a door and then try to ambush the gunman as he comes in?

I work in a public building and I wonder how I'd react if someone came in with a gun or a knife. We should all think about that and have some kind of plan.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

And me? I think you're a nice chap Les, but perhaps you shouldn't be encouraging Wolfman and pandering to his outbursts and false accusations.

I understand his anger at a lot of the more extreme RW view points on this forum (beyond just this thread).

Let me be clear, I do not support sexist comments against any of the female posters, nor do I agree with him that anyone supports what this killer did. But I understand his disgust at a lot of things said here.

It can be irritating from a liberal pov how often extreme or more conservative social views are expressed and accepted as commonplace or perfectly fine. For me, I will always challenge these from whoever.

Of course I wish wolf would challenge these without the insults.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I understand his anger at a lot of the more extreme RW view points on this forum (beyond just this thread).

Let me be clear, I do not support sexist comments against any of the female posters, nor do I agree with him that anyone supports what this killer did. But I understand his disgust at a lot of things said here.

It can be irritating from a liberal pov how often extreme or more conservative social views are expressed and accepted as commonplace or perfectly fine. For me, I will always challenge these from whoever.

Of course I wish wolf would challenge these without the insults.

So you don't disagree with what he said about me then.

You can reply to posts which "disgust" you yourself, you don't need Wolf to do it for you. You're just encouraging his lies and his rants. He's not going to stop insulting people, and you need to stop making excuses for him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next