NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones | Season 8 | Official Trailer (HBO)

4 posters

Go down

Game of Thrones | Season 8 | Official Trailer (HBO) Empty Game of Thrones | Season 8 | Official Trailer (HBO)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=rlR4PJn8b8I

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-game-of-thrones-trailer-what-the-hell-is-going-on-here?ref=home

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones | Season 8 | Official Trailer (HBO) Empty Re: Game of Thrones | Season 8 | Official Trailer (HBO)

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:54 pm

Cannot wait!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones | Season 8 | Official Trailer (HBO) Empty Re: Game of Thrones | Season 8 | Official Trailer (HBO)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:55 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Cannot wait!

Me Too   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:57 pm

I've never watched it, but I do have a boxset which I acquired. Loads of people praise it a lot, so there must be something good about it. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I've never watched it, but I do have a boxset which I acquired. Loads of people praise it a lot, so there must be something good about it. Laughing

You should definately watch it Rags....So many twists, its brilliant

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I've never watched it, but I do have a boxset which I acquired. Loads of people praise it a lot, so there must be something good about it. Laughing

What are you waiting for woman?????

Watch it ASAP, it’s totally awesome.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:54 pm

Can't wait.....oh the suspense
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:55 pm

It's feckin' awesome. Really, the best TV show ever. It's very violent at times though, and there's lots of tits and ass. But to give it a bit of balance there's the odd winkie shot.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:03 pm

"The odd Winkle" I wondered what made the Wife stop knitting !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:21 pm

nicko wrote:  "The odd Winkle"   I wondered what made the Wife stop knitting !

winkie not winkle

A winkle is one of those molluscs you eat at the seaside with a pin....oh wait....
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down