NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacey Dooley's Comic Relief Race Row | This Morning

Go down

Stacey Dooley's Comic Relief Race Row | This Morning Empty Stacey Dooley's Comic Relief Race Row | This Morning

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:07 pm

Strictly's Stacey Dooley has been hit with criticism from Labour MP David Lammy as he accused her of encouraging a "white saviour" complex over her Comic Relief trip to Africa. We're joined by Dr Ranj and Vanessa Feltz to weigh in on the subject and also speak to David Lammy who reveals he refuses to work with Comic Relief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6pmQ9LmX3o

I have never heard so much subjective and invented viewed to be offended, by the likes of people like Vanessa Feltz
That some how working to help people in Africa, is now based on the colour of peoples skin again
Where we see again this idiocy around intersectionality and past colonialism.

People look to go and help, because they see people in a real situation of plight and need help.
To invoke a view based on her skin colour within a photo. Shows how this so called progressives are nothing of the sort and super impose and invent their own outrage, to where there is actually no problem.

I seriously dispair at this continual racist way to look at people, that judges people again by the colour of their skin, as clearly Vanessa is doing here.

They fail to see, its them that are making the mkost racist views points against people, based on the colour of their skin

Nobody is denying the huge advancements in africa, but that means very little to those struggling in poverty, lack of health etc
They need their message to be told. So this view to divide this up into some racism row, shows to me, these idiots are not seeing that these problems actually exist in Africa.

Hats off to Philip Schofield calling out on this bullshit and showing that these people bemoaning this are being racist themselves, judging people on the colour of their skin.

Back to top Go down