NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs'

5 posters

Go down

Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs' Empty Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs'

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:33 am

A female passenger sparked outrage when she refused to move her purse from the seat next to her on a crowded train bound for New Jersey.

The unidentified woman can be seen in the video refusing to move her designer bag after other passengers and a conductor ask her to. She was apparently taking up two disabled seats on the train. The incident happened on a Trenton-bound Northeast Corridor line train Wednesday evening, which was delayed 25 minutes 'due to police activity', according to an alert.

The passenger sitting beside the woman has to repeatedly move her bag, which appears to be Louis Vuitton, off his lap as she continues to shuffle it around and place it on the empty seat.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6709273/Passengers-confront-woman-refused-purse-train-seat.html

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs' Empty Re: Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs'

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:39 am

There's no such thing as your own personal space on public transport. Laughing

What was infuriating was the way she was glued to her phone all the way through it. How ignorant.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs' Empty Re: Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs'

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:43 am

Dumb cow.

I would have sat on top of her bag.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Dumb cow.

I would have sat on top of her bag.

lol!

+1

Too true, and her attitude was appalling

Glad she got kicked off the train

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:24 pm

I would have sat on the bag....and then farted very loudly......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I would have sat on the bag....and then farted very loudly......

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Ignorant woman...she shouldn't have been sat in that seat anyway if she thought other seats were available, never mind giving her bag priority over other passengers.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I'd just punched her in the face and then shouted "equality, fuck yeah"

Interesting, as how is that equality, when no matter if this person was male, that would be assualt?

As much as this person is an idiot. I take the fact that people showed restraint against her hateful stance

I gues by your view to punch her, knowing you do have a phsyical strengh advantage over her. You must agree with biological men that are trans women, being able to compete against biologiucal women in boxing and other forms of contact sport? Do you think we should also scrap seperate sex categiories in sport?

Are you going to champion the Trans women cause to compete against biological women,. by your stance to phsyically assualt a woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:41 pm

She's obviously an American Indian and being harrassed.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:04 pm

Maddog wrote:She's obviously an American Indian and being harrassed.

didnt know Elizabeth Warren uses public transport

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

didnt know Elizabeth Warren uses public transport
Shocking moment woman sat in a PRIORITY seat refuses to move her Louis Vuitton bag for passengers on a crowded New Jersey train telling them, 'F**k off b**ch. I don't want your bedbugs' 1366281442
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:22 pm

I Imagine she is Texan to be honest, has all the hallmarks

You know that selfish nature Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down