NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fancy a sperm smoothie?

4 posters

Go down

Fancy a sperm smoothie?  Empty Fancy a sperm smoothie?

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:00 pm

This vegan woman drinks sperm smoothies every morning to 'give her energy'

"Every batch tastes different, depending on what he's been eating," Tracy said. "If he's been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat. Things like pineapple and peppermint make it taste better, but I'll happily take it straight off a spoon usually."

29-year-old Tracy Kiss insists that drinking a smoothie every day with a secret ingredient - a teaspoon of semen - has boosted both her immune system and her mood. And who am I to argue? I've certainly never tried it to compare and contrast results.

Tracy, a mother of two, isn't actually in a relationship at the moment, but her selfless male best friend is interestingly more than happy to produce his for her to drink on a regular basis. What a hardship that must be for him.

And before you ask, yes she keeps tubs of it in the fridge along with her milk and veg. Let's just hope it's easy enough to differentiate from the tubs of yoghurt, eh?

Tracy, a personal trainer, mixes her smoothies with all sorts, and sometimes even drinks it "neat" when she's feeling extra bold. Oh lordy.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/health/news/a47314/vegan-woman-drinks-sperm-smoothies-energy/

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Fancy a sperm smoothie?  Empty Re: Fancy a sperm smoothie?

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:05 pm

I'm sure the psychologists have a name for it Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:31 pm

How is that vegan? Its animal produce.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:18 am

Dear God, the things people will do to get their 15 minutes. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down