NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being

4 posters

Go down

8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being Empty 8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:33 pm

1. Do you find yourself thinking and reflecting on experiences or concepts that you have no knowledge about?

Find yourself drawn to a certain era in time, in the past, like the Victorian era other Ancient Egyptian dynasties periods? Do you have strong interest in certain ways of dress, or concepts throughout your life? Do you have a strong obsession about mysteries of today’s world, like aliens, UFO’s or life after death? If one of these statements strike a chord with you, it may be more than a simple coincidence. Sometimes little intuitive interests and random inclinations in our lives can teach us about ourselves.

2. Do you find yourself contemplating what is beyond the human plane?
Find yourself drifting into different “time zones”, waking up on the “wrong side of the bed”, asking yourself a series of philosophical questions more than 3-4 times per month, and/or “day-dreaming”? This is a common sign that many celestial beings deal with. We find ourselves floating and leaving our mental houses at times, only to be jarred back into reality when our attention is called.

It is also easy for celestial natured beings to believe in things that are unseen or unknown to the average human eye. They have a natural intuition and may even have an “unveiled eye”. They can see things that belong to the spirit world; things of heavenly nature. Terrestrial beings are known for “believing when they see it”, “I have to see it to believe it”.

There are several elements that we know exist because we can see it and feel it, like water for example. We know water exists. But there are other elements required that we can not see that have to come together to bring forth what we call water. When 2 particles of hydrogen comes in contact with 1 particle of oxygen, water comes as a result. We can’t see hydrogen and oxygen, but we have the evidence that confirms their existence when they come together to form H2O (water).

Just because you can’t see hydrogen and oxygen before they combine does not negate their validity.

It’s the same with things of celestial and spiritual nature. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

3. Re-occurring feelings of there being more to life than you are presently aware.

Modern day experts call this “depression” and may even diagnose you with “X, Y and Z” syndrome. In contrary thinking, these feelings could simply be a sign of your true nature longing for interaction and fulfilment.

4. Genuinely more aware and mentally active at night.

Being celestial is connected with heavenly concepts, including things that is related to space; the moon, the stars and the universe. It refers to all things ethereal and immortal. Those who are of celestial nature will experience different feelings at night, from time to time. They receive energy from viewing the planets, the stars and the moon. Celestial beings experience an increase of mind activity and an heightened psychic energy in the late hours, between 2-4 AM.

5. Tendency to suffer a great deal of humiliation, depression or heartache.

Sometimes fueled by the thoughts of being “different”, celestial beings encounter much heartache and depression in their lifetime. They experience a lot of sadness due to a surplus of emotions and feelings that they may not understand. Those that are labeled crazy and irrational may not be. Those that have lives that breeze by and have it easy, tend to be terrestrial beings – meaning they are of the Earth.

6. It’s easy for you to realize and acknowledge that there are other realms than the physical.

Reason may be your best friend and your companion of choice, but you still have the heart to realize that there are other realms among us. This is a characteristic of a celestial mind. I am a big fan of reason, but I am not a black and white person. For instance, science tells us that there are 19 universes (that we know exist) and over 144,000 galaxies. Your present day planet, Earth, is number 3 in the 19th universe. So if there are that many universes and even more galaxies, it is safe to conclude that there are other realms and even planets that exist that we don’t know about.

It is safe to reason that even though you can not see these other universes, you have knowledge of their existence through science. Celestial beings have a easier time wrapping their mind around this, and deducting that there must be an ethereal spiritual world too. Just because some can not see it does not negate its existence.

7. You know that there is something special about the core of the Earth.

What if I told you that there was an opening in the center of the Earth that is inhabited by beings? Would you think, “I always had a feeling about that. Things like the Grand Canon make more sense now,” or would you say, “and opening at the center of the planet? Child, please… I don’t believe it.” You are surely celestial if you do not have to see this to acknowledge it’s truth. There is and opening in the core of the planet that resembles a tropical land. Beings from other galaxies have come there, and they have visited and talked with the educated and the non-educated inhabitants of the Earth.

The spirit of the life force resides in us all, no matter human or not, and that is why many of us have been contacted by these supreme entities.

8. You experience strange biological symptoms with change or when weird things happen.

I learned a little about anatomy when I was in undergrad, but I was truly enlightened when my teacher talked about anatomy in-depth. The biology of your human body is made up of functions, conducted by electrical impulses. Every intentional or non-intentional movement or impulse made by your body is an outcome of electrically charged cellular ions, that stimulate dendrites (end parts) of cellular nerves in the body. This is where the occult sensory receptor nerves (the biological manifestation of the 6th sense) is located in your body. This allows your brain and spinal cord to pick up certain signals that are related to the atmosphere. Certain instances of this are channeling, knowing what a loved one is thinking or feeling, and even for small things like knowing when someone has a TV on in the house or when someone is microwaving something without hearing it.

It’s like the Citizen’s Band Unit. Even though they are miles a part, they receive communication through energy forces and ethereal transmittal. If man can create technology that sends and receives invisible energy (cellphones, TV, radio) what is hard to believe about the brain having the same ability? This is the same way that celestial beings communicate to terrestrial beings too.

If you lived years before the TV was invented and you had a friend telling you that he can make people dance, sing and talk on the wall or a screen, you wouldn’t be able to believe that. However today, we can see dancing, singing and talking people on TV, PC and iPhone, so we never think about how “crazy” that conversation would have sounded 100 years ago. The same way you pick up a phone to call your human, terrestrial friends, is the same way other celestial beings will begin talking to terrestrial beings- if not so already.

http://9thmind.com/nikoya/8-reasons-why-youre-a-celestial-being/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being Empty Re: 8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:20 pm

sounds like a load of self justifying dope fueled drivel to me
only a total mentally deranged dickwad would/could in the light of all evidence against, believe in a "hollow earth"

as fkin dumb as flat earthers, who as we know are represented all around the globe........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being Empty Re: 8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Hahahahahahaha that did make me laugh
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:19 am

Lord Foul wrote:sounds like a load of self justifying dope fueled drivel to me
only a total mentally deranged dickwad would/could in the light of all evidence against, believe in a "hollow earth"

as fkin dumb as flat earthers, who as we know are represented all around the globe........

where's me ground harness

8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being O-anonymous-06-09-14-mon-18-50-16-no-247196836-%C2%BB247197548-24719631-live-in-australia-944173
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:46 am

8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being 3862633342

"Celestial Beings"

"Unveiled Eye"

"Citizens Band Unit"

cyclops

Sounds like the author(s) of those guidelines in the O/P had been hitting the magic mushies a bit, there...

8 Reasons why you’re a celestial being versus a terrestrial being 3239900740
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down