NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray'

+3
veya_victaous
The Devil, You Know
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Go down

PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray' Empty PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray'

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:26 pm

A statement from Peta president Ingrid Newkirk read: “Peta must ask who commissioned these dangerous, hagiographic cartoons of a man who died while harassing a stingray, dangled his baby while feeding a crocodile, and ‘wrestled’ wild animals who were minding their own business

“This fawning, ignorant tribute is a slap in the face to the vast majority of people who acknowledge that wild animals are entitled to be left alone in their natural habitats.”

The stance was widely condemned, with many people suggesting Peta should delete the comment and apologise to Irwin’s family.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/peta-faces-backlash-criticising-steve-123456682.html

I really liked that guy - vibrant and full of enthusiasm for what he did. And I really doubt he ever hurt an animal.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray' Empty Re: PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray'

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:29 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
A statement from Peta president Ingrid Newkirk read: “Peta must ask who commissioned these dangerous, hagiographic cartoons of a man who died while harassing a stingray, dangled his baby while feeding a crocodile, and ‘wrestled’ wild animals who were minding their own business

“This fawning, ignorant tribute is a slap in the face to the vast majority of people who acknowledge that wild animals are entitled to be left alone in their natural habitats.”

The stance was widely condemned, with many people suggesting Peta should delete the comment and apologise to Irwin’s family.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/peta-faces-backlash-criticising-steve-123456682.html

I really liked that guy - vibrant and full of enthusiasm for what he did. And I really doubt he ever hurt an animal.

Agreed and the President of Peta is utterly clueless. As you could not find a better person that cared for animals

His son is a chip off the old block

Back to top Go down

PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray' Empty Re: PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray'

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:35 pm

aren't PETA the group that takes peoples pets and kill them.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:36 pm

Le's face it everyone thought Steve Irwin would be killed by a croc or snake, not a ray. He was still a great champion of australian wildlife
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:45 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:Le's face it everyone thought Steve Irwin would be killed by a croc or snake, not a ray. He was still a great champion of australian wildlife

My second journalism job ever was covering cable TV, and Irwin's show was on our channel "Animal Planet." The writer who covered that channel always used to say that the show should be called "This Guy's Gonna Die."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:51 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:Le's face it everyone thought Steve Irwin would be killed by a croc or snake, not a ray. He was still a great champion of australian wildlife

My second journalism job ever was covering cable TV, and Irwin's show was on our channel "Animal Planet." The writer who covered that channel always used to say that the show should be called "This Guy's Gonna Die."
I was really surprised when a ray got him.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:53 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I was really surprised when a ray got him.

Sounds like a horrible way to die, too. And I don't recall seeing him going underwater on the show, but I may have just skipped those episodes because I find fish boring.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:38 pm

PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray' KCiAQnH
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:39 pm

PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray' EROEqJX
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 pm

FUCK PETA!!!!!!

These are exactly the sort of Cunts I was talking about in the other thread, Latte Sipping Inner city Wankers Trying to talk Shit about a Real Life Eco Warrior who dedicated His Life to Preservation and conservation, Literally Put all his Pay into Saving Animals. Whiles these Pieces of Shit take Money that meant to Go to Saving Animals and Spending of Lies and Bullshit Campaigns, All while Slaughtering Animals because looking after them doesn't suit their agenda. They'd prefer to spread their lies then save the animals lives.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:17 am

PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray' 3922118137

PETA  ==  "People Eating Tasty Animals"

Not only frauds and scamsters, but also tax dodgers --  turning over some $44 million USD globally per year, they claim that their CEO only makes a salary of $33k  a year !

One of those above quotes has their US animal 'shelters' euthanising "90%" of the animals they take in --  apparently, some years that has reached 99%..

When PETA ran their anti-sheep mulesing campaigns several years ago, their organiser for that one was a British woman who was city-based, who admitted that she knew nothing about farming --  having never been outside the city in her life --  and had not even seen a sheep in real life, until she visited an Aussie sheep station several months after their protests had started down here  !

I don't know why PETA is frequently referred to as a "welfare" group --  when their CEO and co-founder proudly admits to not caring about animal welfare;  nor as an "environmental" action group --   when their policies and campaigns are often anti-environmental in reality..

In PETAs own policies --  and their founders' own words, they favour wiping out the human race,  destroying agricultural systems to the extent that billions would be starving :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrid_Newkirk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pacheco_(activist)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer

cat      pig      albino       elephant       PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray' 1763903427

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding links to references..)
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:29 am

@fred
related to other thread, we don't need a book that is mainly untrue.
we can find new Messengers for what it does get right

PETA slams Google for honoring "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin: 'He died harassing a ray' 8thmGFZ
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:30 am

I wonder how many of the PETA members/staff/etc are vegetarians? cyclops
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:41 am

eddie wrote:I wonder how many of the PETA members/staff/etc are vegetarians? cyclops

Do I have to be vegetarian or vegan to work for PETA/FSAP?

Some of our positions do require you to be vegan (e.g., all positions related to campaigns, fundraising and development, and media spokespeople). However, many roles do not require this. We look for compassionate people to work for the organization.

https://www.peta.org/about-peta/work-at-peta/jobs-faq/
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:28 am

Never seen them protesting outside Halal Slaughter houses , has anyone ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:54 am

veya_victaous wrote:FUCK PETA!!!!!!

These are exactly the sort of Cunts I was talking about in the other thread, Latte Sipping Inner city Wankers Trying to talk Shit about a Real Life Eco Warrior who dedicated His Life to Preservation and conservation, Literally Put all his Pay into Saving Animals. Whiles these Pieces of Shit take Money that meant to Go to Saving Animals and Spending of Lies and Bullshit Campaigns, All while Slaughtering Animals because looking after them doesn't suit their agenda. They'd prefer to spread their lies then save the animals lives.
see there are always some things that will unite even the most diverse of opinions. I could not agree more with you.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:55 am

Nor I !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:00 am

To show the countless examples of the warped extremism of Peta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down