NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on

+3
nicko
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
7 posters

Go down

A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on Empty A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:32 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/feb/19/brexit-britain-disabled-son-separated-mother-settled-status
Gruaniad comment piece about a mother and her disabled son staying in UK post Brexit, more than 16,000 shares later, chuck in an insert and multiple corrections

A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on D0clam10

A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on D0clam11

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on Empty Re: A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:35 am

Suspect

Blah, blah, blaherty blah...

I could state on here that Deano is an old woman, and that misleading exaggeration will be read half way around the world, before any corrections or clarifications..

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on Empty Re: A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:52 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

I could state on here that Deano is an old woman, and that misleading exaggeration will be read half way around the world, before any corrections or clarifications..

tongue
can you ever, just once even, put your insane hatred to one side and actually deal with the subject of the thread. I dont think I have ever seen you do that, you are too busy circle jerking andwew to contribute.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:10 am

A lie is half way round the world before the truth gets its boots on Andrew10

the greatest political interviewer the BBC ever had nails it again.

politicians from all sides must have heaved a collective sigh of relief when he stepped down
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:40 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:

tongue
can you ever, just once even, put your insane hatred to one side and actually deal with the subject of the thread. I dont think I have ever seen you do that, you are too busy circle jerking andwew to contribute.

Razz

What "insane hatred" would that be DYKbrain  ?!?

I don't "hate" anyone on here --  nor can you find any genuine examples of me spouting actual "hate" on here..

Those fallacious claims from the likes of you, nicko, Horatio Troll and her sidekicks, labelling me, ( or veya, Andy, Quill, Ben, sassy, or whoever --  as the case may be..) as "haters" is just more lazy insults when any of you have failed to actually find a credible reply to whatever comments any one of us might have made at the time.

The leading 'hatemongers' on here at the moment just happens to be your chum Smelly' and your good self..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:25 am

You talk a load of shit ! Rolling Eyes
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:33 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Razz

I don't "hate" anyone on here --  nor can you find any genuine examples of me spouting actual "hate" on here..

Those fallacious claims from the likes of you, nicko, Horatio Troll and her sidekicks, labelling me, ( or veya, Andy, Quill, Ben, sassy, or whoever --  as the case may be..) as "haters" is just more lazy insults when any of you have failed to actually find a credible reply to whatever comments any one of us might have made at the time.

The leading 'hatemongers' on here at the moment just happens to be your chum Smelly' and your good self..
do you not bother reading the inane drivel you post. You are driven by pure hatred. You would find a perfect home in comrade cobs party
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:07 pm

Or the KGB !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:37 pm

nicko wrote:Or the KGB !
at best a low level snitch for the staasi
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:03 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Razz

do you not bother reading the inane drivel you post. You are driven by pure hatred. You would find a perfect home in comrade cobs party

Suspect

Listen up, you braindead trolling fucktard...

I don't "hate" you, you supercliious little turd..

I do despise you for the racist and fascist cnt that you are.

You're only on here to sow your divisive crap, and to try and cripple Ben's forum..

The idiotic lies that you keep on posting against me, Andy, veya, Quill, sassy, Korben and Irn Bru says more about your disgusting and pathetic excuse for a forum, and you as a slimy little mongrel, than what any of your many opponents might have to say about you..

Like I said earlier., you and Smelly' are the two genuine hatemongers on here...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:05 pm

nicko wrote:
Or the KGB !

Cool

Do fuck off, you braindead old fool.

You only shame yourself further with your rabid support for your Floptard chums..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:59 am

Perhaps the "Mods" might give you a warning about insulting old people, but I wont hold my Breath , a "favoured" one on this Forum can get away with anything !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:03 am

nicko wrote:Perhaps the "Mods" might give you a warning about insulting old people,   but I wont hold my Breath ,    a "favoured" one on this Forum can get away with anything !

Wolf does throw around too many insults, no doubt. But he is far from the only one.

As for insulting old people - well, I don't think he set out to be ageist and even so 'old fool' is hardly a crushingly bigoted slam of all old folks! Besides, Wolf is 60 himself, so hardly one to be attacking the elderly. You don't strike me as the sort to get upset easily anyways Wink

PS: don't worry, Wolf, as with anyone who continuously insults others, has had warnings in the past - there are no 'favoured ones'. Except maybe for Ben and Eddie; but that's their business Razz Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:47 am

Les, to be truthful, what wolfie calls me is water off a Ducks back. It,s what he calls others to be honest , especially what he calls the Ladies. I may be an "old un" but when I was young I was told to respect Ladies and elder people. So it pisses me off when idiots who wouldn't say "Boo to a Goose" i.e. Keyboard Warriors like wofie get away withit all the time without even a warning. That's why I stick with my comment, "he's a Favorite" Now wait and see the insults come flying thick and fast from this Wanker,[see what I did there,?} I insulted HIM.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:55 am

nicko wrote:Les, to be truthful, what wolfie calls me is water off a Ducks back.  It,s what he calls others to be honest ,   especially what he calls the Ladies. I may be an "old un" but when I was young I was told to respect Ladies and elder people.  So it pisses me off when idiots who wouldn't say "Boo to a Goose" i.e. Keyboard Warriors like wofie get away withit all the time without even a warning. That's why I stick with my comment,  "he's a Favorite" Now wait and see the insults come flying thick and fast from this Wanker,[see what I did there,?}  I insulted HIM.

The tit-for-tat is why I usually leave it to be honest. And though not nearly in the same volume, I have seen people insulted by Wolf, themselves insulting him EVEN when he isn't in a given thread.

I'll repeat that he's not a favourite. No one is. But I think most of us here would be saddened if any given individual simply wasn't allowed to post here anymore (even tommy and smelly!). People bring their own 'flavours' to put it one way. Wolfie HAS been warned plenty of times when gone too far, as have others.

It would be nice, as didge said in another thread, if everyone (including Wolf) could just move on after one spat or another; but that is probably wishful thinking Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:33 am

Ok Les, I'll leave it at that !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Suspect

You're only on here to sow your divisive crap, and to try and cripple Ben's forum..

The idiotic lies that you keep on posting against me, Andy, veya, Quill, sassy, Korben and Irn Bru  says more about your disgusting and pathetic excuse for a forum, and you as a slimy little mongrel, than what any of your many opponents might have to say about you..

Like I said earlier., you and Smelly' are the two genuine hatemongers on here...
as I said, best keep your mouth shut and not prove what an idiot you are. Maybe you could provide examples of this racism of which you rant.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:
nicko wrote:Perhaps the "Mods" might give you a warning about insulting old people,   but I wont hold my Breath ,    a "favoured" one on this Forum can get away with anything !

Wolf does throw around too many insults, no doubt. But he is far from the only one.

As for insulting old people - well, I don't think he set out to be ageist and even so 'old fool' is hardly a crushingly bigoted slam of all old folks! Besides, Wolf is 60 himself, so hardly one to be attacking the elderly. You don't strike me as the sort to get upset easily anyways Wink

PS: don't worry, Wolf, as with anyone who continuously insults others, has had warnings in the past - there are no 'favoured ones'. Except maybe for Ben and Eddie; but that's their business Razz Laughing
lez do not try to defend the indefensible, and if he is a day over 15 I would be surprised. He is a narrow minded bigot that has to get others to form his opinions for him before being let loose
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:08 pm

nicko wrote:Les, to be truthful, what wolfie calls me is water off a Ducks back.  It,s what he calls others to be honest ,   especially what he calls the Ladies. I may be an "old un" but when I was young I was told to respect Ladies and elder people.  So it pisses me off when idiots who wouldn't say "Boo to a Goose" i.e. Keyboard Warriors like wofie get away withit all the time without even a warning. That's why I stick with my comment,  "he's a Favorite" Now wait and see the insults come flying thick and fast from this Wanker,[see what I did there,?}  I insulted HIM.
the bigger question in this why isn;t he being pulled up by the mods for his endless abuse of people for daring to think differently.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:

The tit-for-tat is why I usually leave it to be honest. And though not nearly in the same volume, I have seen people insulted by Wolf, themselves insulting him EVEN when he isn't in a given thread.

I'll repeat that he's not a favourite. No one is. But I think most of us here would be saddened if any given individual simply wasn't allowed to post here anymore (even tommy and smelly!). People bring their own 'flavours' to put it one way. Wolfie HAS been warned plenty of times when gone too far, as have others.

It would be nice, as didge said in another thread, if everyone (including Wolf) could just move on after one spat or another; but that is probably wishful thinking Laughing
calling him the village idiots village idiot is only insulting to village idiots, it is not abusive though
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Suspect

The idiotic lies that you keep on posting against me, Andy, veya, Quill, sassy, Korben and Irn Bru  says more about your disgusting and pathetic excuse for a forum, and you as a slimy little mongrel, than what any of your many opponents might have to say about you..

You're the one who trolled this thread straightaway. D was posting an interesting topic, but you just had to jump in to insult him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:

60 is hardly elderly. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:11 pm

78 IS !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:20 pm

You are only as old as you feel.

It also relates to your sex life.
At 30 - trice weekly.
At 50 - tries weekly.
At 70 - tries weakly.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:27 pm

When I was young and in my prime,
I used to do it all the time,
Now I'm getting old and Grey,
I can't even do it once a day !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:34 pm

No one is a “favourite” don’t be silly. I’ve had spats with Wolf on one thread and on another we have had a perfectly civil conversation.

But that’s probably because I don’t carry silly arguments on and on and on...
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:35 pm

the bigger question in this why isn;t he being pulled up by the mods for his endless abuse of people for daring to think differently.

Thought you wasn’t in favour of heavy moderation? Make your mind up.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:36 pm

eddie wrote:

No one is a “favourite” don’t be silly.  I’ve had spats with Wolf on one thread and on another we have had a perfectly civil conversation.

That's really not the point. He attacks people for no reason and derails threads.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Rags, there is a report button. Moderators don’t always see everything.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:Rags, there is a report button. Moderators don’t always see everything.

There's no point reporting anything on here. You lot will just say it's "free speech", or to just "walk away".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Rags, there is a report button. Moderators don’t always see everything.

There's no point reporting anything on here. You lot will just say it's "free speech", or to just "walk away".

Not true. I’ve basemented Wolf and so has Ben, in the recent past. If you can’t be bothered to bring a complaint to the attention of the Mod team then don’t moan about it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not true. I’ve basemented Wolf and so has Ben, in the recent past. If you can’t be bothered to bring a complaint to the attention of the Mod team then don’t moan about it.

I'll moan if I want to. Are you seriously suggesting that if I had reported Wolfboy's posts in this thread you would have done anything?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll moan if I want to. Are you seriously suggesting that if I had reported Wolfboy's posts in this thread you would have done anything?

If I thought he had done something that broke the rules then yes, as I have done before.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If I thought he had done something that broke the rules then yes, as I have done before.

Exactly! You would just have said that he didn't break any rules.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:00 pm

eddie wrote:

No one is a “favourite” don’t be silly.  I’ve had spats with Wolf on one thread and on another we have had a perfectly civil conversation.

what silly arguments am I supposed to have been carrying on with it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OK well you are here now, what is your view from his opening post on this thread, or in fact any thread I start or comment on
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 pm

See my thread in site news. Let’s see if it takes hold.

I’m not trawling back through this or any other threads. Report anything that you think is wrong.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:15 pm

tongue

Do yourself a favour, just answer the post and not the poster.
Jesus. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 pm

eddie wrote:See my thread in site news. Let’s see if it takes hold.

I’m not trawling back through this or any other threads. Report anything that you think is wrong.

It's only one page, and it's the second post. I see you made a general thread again rather than address the actual main perpetrator.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:See my thread in site news. Let’s see if it takes hold.

onl

It's only page, and it's the second post. I see you made a general thread again rather than address the actual main perpetrator.

See above. Perhaps our posts got crossed in the post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down