NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I'm really not attracted to him like I was before': Woman is SLAMMED for revealing she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he cried and admitted he was RAPED as a child

+3
Syl
Eilzel
'Wolfie
7 posters

Go down

'I'm really not attracted to him like I was before': Woman is SLAMMED for revealing she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he cried and admitted he was RAPED as a child Empty 'I'm really not attracted to him like I was before': Woman is SLAMMED for revealing she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he cried and admitted he was RAPED as a child

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:52 am

A young woman is being slammed by Redditors for admitting she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he revealed he was raped as a child. The 20-year-old woman wrote that she has been with her 24-year-old boyfriend for five months, and had been attracted to his tall, muscular physique and 'dominant' personality. But since he recently broke down and told her that his stepbrother raped him when he was 11 years old, the woman said her perception of him has 'shattered' and she's considering ending the relationship.

The woman, who is unidentified, has been unanimously condemned on Reddit.

Writing about her boyfriend, she said: 'He's tall, muscular, blonde with blue eyes. He's also really dominant and works at a start up doing marketing. In general he's very smart, funny, yadda yadda, you get it. I like him.

'However even though our sex life is good he's been having trouble performing starting a week and a half ago. I thought it was me at first so I asked him and he started to break down a bit before crying.

'He's just started seeing a therapist or "counselor" about his childhood.

'Then he tells me that he was raped as an 11-year-old by his stepbrother, multiple times when he was young.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6710597/Reddit-woman-says-break-boyfriend-admitted-raped-child.html

Back to top Go down

'I'm really not attracted to him like I was before': Woman is SLAMMED for revealing she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he cried and admitted he was RAPED as a child Empty Re: 'I'm really not attracted to him like I was before': Woman is SLAMMED for revealing she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he cried and admitted he was RAPED as a child

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:34 am

Suspect

That woman is obviously an unthinking and shallow dolt, proudly admitting on social media that she is only attacted by "muscular physiques" and "dominant personality" -- and doesn't care so much about the actual person behind the facade...

Every man on the planet would be much, much better off giving a wide berth to vacuous and toxic bimbos like her..

Not just her current victim.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I'm really not attracted to him like I was before': Woman is SLAMMED for revealing she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he cried and admitted he was RAPED as a child Empty Re: 'I'm really not attracted to him like I was before': Woman is SLAMMED for revealing she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he cried and admitted he was RAPED as a child

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 am

What a vile piece of shit she is. Anyone decent would admire the man for not letting the ordeal stop him from getting on in life. He's clearly done well and obviously made the only mistake of thinking his partner would be more supportive than she turned out to be.

Glad she found out this really was a her problem after being hit back by the redditters.

The guy is well rid. From the sounds of it, should have no problem finding a much better girlfriend who is actually understanding of other people's pasts and emotions.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Isn't this one of the times when people should keep quiet and not splash their innermost thoughts all over social media?

The man deserves a girlfriend who rather than being put off by his past would love him all the more for having the bravery to firstly come through his horrible childhood and move forward, and secondly, for being open and trusting enough to share his ordeal with her.
She on the other hand is not the woman for him, she cant help feeling the way she does, obviously she hasn't developed the empathy and kindness that this man deserves.

She isn't the demon some have made her out to be though.....she is just shallow and obviously not mature enough to deal with this mans past.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:What a vile piece of shit she is. Anyone decent would admire the man for not letting the ordeal stop him from getting on in life. He's clearly done well and obviously made the only mistake of thinking his partner would be more supportive than she turned out to be.

Glad she found out this really was a her problem after being hit back by the redditters.

The guy is well rid. From the sounds of it, should have no problem finding a much better girlfriend who is actually understanding of other people's pasts and emotions.

Whether she is vile or not to think this

She needs to be honest with her partner and to me its basically a deal breaker. As she is clearly never going to be able to view him as she once did, based on how shallow she looks towards men

Some people are shallow or have been raised with a certain view of how men should be

I read the whole article and whilst I think her views on this are poor. I dont get the impression she is a nasty individual

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:What a vile piece of shit she is. Anyone decent would admire the man for not letting the ordeal stop him from getting on in life. He's clearly done well and obviously made the only mistake of thinking his partner would be more supportive than she turned out to be.

She needs to be honest with her partner and to me its basically a deal breaker. As she is clearly never going to be able to view him as she once did, based on how shallow she looks towards men

Some people are shallow or have been raised with a certain view of how men should be

I read the whole article and whilst I think her views on this are poor. I dont get the impression she is a nasty individual

Whether she is 'nasty' or not, it was certainly a nasty thing that she did. And without doubt she is not the kind of person someone needs as their significant other.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

Whether she is 'nasty' or not, it was certainly a nasty thing that she did. And without doubt she is not the kind of person someone needs as their significant other.

She is not the kind of person he needs that is for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Well, I hate constantly being the naysayer, but she was probably going to ditch him anyway. Five months in and she's now getting to know him. She is attracted to his "tall, muscular physique and 'dominant' personality"? Superficial values are ill-equipped to handle complex issues.

My guess is the rape story was the trigger, not the bullet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:Well, I hate constantly being the naysayer, but she was probably going to ditch him anyway.  Five months in and she's now getting to know him.  She is attracted to his "tall, muscular physique and 'dominant' personality"?  Superficial values are ill-equipped to handle complex issues.

You may be right, had he not confided in her about this there would have been other ways where she would have noticed he didn't suit her....she is looking for a macho image not an actual flesh and blood person, especially one with a tragic past.
I knew a woman once who 'went off' the man she was seeing because he told her that after being trapped in a fire when he was young, he was now terrified on being locked in a room where the same thing could happen.
His experience had obviously mentally scarred him, and she found that in some way weak.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:16 am

Original Quill wrote:Well, I hate constantly being the naysayer, but she was probably going to ditch him anyway.  Five months in and she's now getting to know him.  She is attracted to his "tall, muscular physique and 'dominant' personality"?  Superficial values are ill-equipped to handle complex issues.

I agree
she was only talking about her 'image' of him
she at no point seems to give the slightest fuck about the man behind the image
she sounds so shallow she probably just like the way he looked in her Instagram 'I'm really not attracted to him like I was before': Woman is SLAMMED for revealing she wants to break up with her boyfriend after he cried and admitted he was RAPED as a child 2387050134
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:24 am

He's better off without her.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:37 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Suspect  

That woman is obviously an unthinking and shallow dolt, proudly admitting on social media that she is only attacted by "muscular physiques" and "dominant personality" --  and doesn't care so much about the actual person behind the facade...

Every man on the planet would be much, much better off giving a wide berth to vacuous and toxic bimbos like her..

Not just her current victim.

Couldn’t have put it better myself. I hope this doesn’t stop him opening up to other women that he dates.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down