NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman Dislikes Tee Shirts on Display So Buys All of Them

4 posters

Go down

Woman Dislikes Tee Shirts on Display So Buys All of Them Empty Woman Dislikes Tee Shirts on Display So Buys All of Them

Post by jaded fox Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:42 am

Judy Cox was at the University Mall in Orem with her son when she saw some tee shirts featuring "pictures of scantily dressed models in provocative poses" in a PacSun store.

After being told that the display couldn't be taken down without corporate office approval from the she decided to take matters into her own hand and do it herself. By buying all of the shirts. The 19 T-shirts cost her $567. She plans to return them close to the end of the return period.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/18/mom-buys-offensive-shirts_n_4811377.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman Dislikes Tee Shirts on Display So Buys All of Them Empty Re: Woman Dislikes Tee Shirts on Display So Buys All of Them

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Woman Dislikes Tee Shirts on Display So Buys All of Them 5303a0894edfb.preview-300

Sounds like an old prude ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Woman Dislikes Tee Shirts on Display So Buys All of Them Empty Re: Woman Dislikes Tee Shirts on Display So Buys All of Them

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:02 am

Judy is a Mormon....I guarantee it. Only a Mormon would try to game the system.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 am

Beekeeper wrote:Laughing

I'LL bet that PacSun mob couldn't have bought an advert' this good in the Huffington Post for $567 ? 

IF I were that store manager, and I sold out of any one line in a single hit, then I would be ordering in 4 or 5 times as many for next week !!!

SO that duffer Judy's satisfaction in a job well done would be pretty short lived..    clown

Not only that as soon as she returns the shirts the display will probably go right back up.
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down