NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's news from London

+12
'Wolfie
Victorismyhero
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
nicko
eddie
Andy
JulesV
Eilzel
Vintage
Tommy Monk
16 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Today's news from London  Empty Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 pm

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/gang-member-who-donned-clown-mask-while-waving-shotgun-during-east-london-police-chase-faces-jail-a4053316.html

A loaded shotgun was found in the car, while cartridges were discovered on the ground nearby. Forensic testing showed it had not been fired on the night of July 26 last year.

Akinsoji was on trial alongside Nathaniel Lewis, 23, Darnell Joseph-Newill, 21, and Troy Ifill, 22, who were also said to be associated with east London gangs, who had formed an alliance under the name "Northside Newham".

Today's news from London  Mugshots

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-47058948

Worcester acid attack accused sent 'nailed it!' text

More about this story here...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6619069/Father-organised-ACID-attack-three-year-old-son-Home-Bargains.html

Father 'organised ACID attack on his three-year-old son in Home Bargains to ruin wife's divorce bid by making her appear an unfit mother - after he asked imam whether it was Islamic to murder her and their three children' 

Today's news from London  8847434-6619069-image-m-2_1548178677579

A court sketch today showing (left to right) Norbert Pulko, Saied Hussini, the father of the boy (who cannot be identified), Martina Badiova, Adam Cech, Jabar Paktia and Jan Dudi

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47045490

Three teenagers have been arrested after a 17-year-old boy was stabbed to death in a street attack in north London.

The victim, who died at the scene on Caledonian Road, Islington, on Tuesday, has been named as Nedim Bilgin.

Two male suspects, aged 16 and 17, were arrested nearby on suspicion of murder, and an 18-year-old man was arrested at an address in Islington, the Met Police said.

All three remain in custody.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-47061701

Gang 'smuggled immigrants in dinghy' into Kent

Thomas Mason, 36, Hoa Thi Nguyen, 49, and Chi Tan Huynh, 41...

And...

Nazmi Velia, 32, of Park Street Lane, St Albans
Egert Kajaci, 35, of Turner Drive, Oxford
Erald Gapi, 27, of Marine Tower, Deptford
Wayne Lee, 46, of Grasmere Close, Watford

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47054348

Croydon 'zombie knife' sentence overturned

Today's news from London  _105396339_gardner-1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47059020

Park Lane doorman murder accused appear in court

Haroon Akram, 25, Adham Khalil, 20, and Adham Elshalakany, 23, appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court earlier.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Today's news from London  Empty Re: Today's news from London

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:37 am

Labour's mass immigration legacy...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:19 am

Oh, don't you feel enriched?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:30 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/gang-member-who-donned-clown-mask-while-waving-shotgun-during-east-london-police-chase-faces-jail-a4053316.html

A loaded shotgun was found in the car, while cartridges were discovered on the ground nearby. Forensic testing showed it had not been fired on the night of July 26 last year.

Akinsoji was on trial alongside Nathaniel Lewis, 23, Darnell Joseph-Newill, 21, and Troy Ifill, 22, who were also said to be associated with east London gangs, who had formed an alliance under the name "Northside Newham".

Today's news from London  Mugshots

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-47058948

Worcester acid attack accused sent 'nailed it!' text

More about this story here...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6619069/Father-organised-ACID-attack-three-year-old-son-Home-Bargains.html

Father 'organised ACID attack on his three-year-old son in Home Bargains to ruin wife's divorce bid by making her appear an unfit mother - after he asked imam whether it was Islamic to murder her and their three children' 

Today's news from London  8847434-6619069-image-m-2_1548178677579

A court sketch today showing (left to right) Norbert Pulko, Saied Hussini, the father of the boy (who cannot be identified), Martina Badiova, Adam Cech, Jabar Paktia and Jan Dudi

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47045490

Three teenagers have been arrested after a 17-year-old boy was stabbed to death in a street attack in north London.

The victim, who died at the scene on Caledonian Road, Islington, on Tuesday, has been named as Nedim Bilgin.

Two male suspects, aged 16 and 17, were arrested nearby on suspicion of murder, and an 18-year-old man was arrested at an address in Islington, the Met Police said.

All three remain in custody.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-47061701

Gang 'smuggled immigrants in dinghy' into Kent

Thomas Mason, 36, Hoa Thi Nguyen, 49, and Chi Tan Huynh, 41...

And...

Nazmi Velia, 32, of Park Street Lane, St Albans
Egert Kajaci, 35, of Turner Drive, Oxford
Erald Gapi, 27, of Marine Tower, Deptford
Wayne Lee, 46, of Grasmere Close, Watford

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47054348

Croydon 'zombie knife' sentence overturned

Today's news from London  _105396339_gardner-1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47059020

Park Lane doorman murder accused appear in court

Haroon Akram, 25, Adham Khalil, 20, and Adham Elshalakany, 23, appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court earlier.

Will Tommy defend these suspects?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:52 am

The murders and attacks are absolutely disgusting, unquestionably. And they deserve the most severest punishment, probably worse than what they'll end up with (I am under no illusions that the UK's sentencing of the worst crimes is not nearly heavy enough).

But, and I don't even care that it isn't blatant, there is an OBVIOUS, seething underlying racism to posts like these.

Comments like "Labour's mass immigration legacy" and "don't you feel enriched?" alongside the far more frequent posting of images when the criminals are from ethnic minorities, are racism wrapped in vague comments.

And it is vile. Not as vile as the criminals themselves, not nearly, but vile enough that the ONLY reason such stories are posted and commented on is NOT due to horrendous actions or sympathy for victims - but to indirectly slur ethnic minorities and throw political stones.

Also, good point didge, in the rare event we even get a report brought here about a 'white' criminal, Tommy goes out of his way to suggest the 'poor little white boy' is innocent (doing his best impression or Miss Marple lol).

Last edited by Eilzel on Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:58 am

Eilzel wrote:The murders and attacks are absolutely disgusting, unquestionably. And the deserve the most severest punishment, probably worse than what they'll end up with (I am under no illusions that the UK's sentencing of the worst crimes is not nearly heavy enough).

But, and, I don't even care that it isn't blatant, there is an OBVIOUS, seething underlying racism to posts like these.

Comments like "Labours mass immigration legacy" and "don't you feel enriched" alongside the far more frequent posting of images when the criminals are from ethnic minorities, are racism wrapped in vague comments.

And it is vile. Not as vile as the criminals themselves, not nearly, but vile enough that the ONLY reason such stories are posted and commented on is NOT due to horrendous actions or sympathy for victims - but to indirectly slur ethnic minorities and throw political stones.

Also, good point didge, in the rare event we even get a report brought here a 'white' criminal, Tommy goes out of his way to suggest the 'poor little white boy' is innocent (doing his best impression or Miss Marple lol).

Exactly mate and i fed up of his fake bullshit pretence to care

His whole motivation is racism

Not once have I seen a case wheere he has questioned the conviction of someone black or asian

Only people white and in the recent case. I guess he believes it was a Muslims, but he wont say this out loud

We all condemn the grooming gangs, but people with his racist mindset, make me sick to the stomach

They never cae about the victims, they only care about using them, for their political agenda

Most of these people suspected are British and it shows how tommy is racist. That he sees people as foreign based on skin colour and claims. This is down to immigration

He wants to deport people on beliefs. Maybe wqe should do the same with those on the Far right and the left, but we wont, because we live in a civilized society. Something that Tommy has no comprehension of.

At the end of the day I simple pity Tommy, how he is driven by such racial hatred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:10 am

I will end on one final note here

Tommy once came up against "Iam king" on inaflap and was taken to the cleaners on the case of the Soham murders. Again Tommy defended a white peadophile murderer. It took "I am king" to tear apart his poor and bullshit claims. Even with the murderers confessions, Tommy still argued a conspiracy.

I mean can you even imagine Tommy claiming there is a conspiracy against Muslims, withthe grooming gang scandal? It would never happen. He only sees what he wants to see and why he is the most closeminded person I have ever met on forums. Myself was once stupid to defend islam for example. Because i wrongly fought this was defending Muslims. It was an idiotic stance. As the belief was wrong and I should have never have defended that. As I never defended Christianity. Yet I respect and love many religious friends. It means i can still defend people whether Muslim or christian from prejudice and hate. Whilst still challenging their beliefs

It showed that I knew that I was wromg once, to defend poor beliefs, when I should have condemned them.

That is the difference between me and Tommy

I question everything  about what I believe

He is dogmatic in what he believes

Hence I pity him

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:44 am

A greenie for Eilzel from me alien  [and I see someone else has given Thor a greenie too. Good]

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:59 am

Didn't Tommy applaud Anders Breivik for the mass slaughter of 80 innocent kids?
That alone transcends free speech and should have resulted in a life ban from Forumotion.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:07 am

Jules wrote:A greenie for Eilzel from me alien  [and I see someone else has given Thor a greenie too. Good]

That was me too lol

It's because almost taboo these days, especially on this forum, to call out racism. If you fo you're made to feel like you have no argument against points. But usually there isn't really a point to be made, just a post like this with a snidey little suggestion.

So as they like to say, let's call a spade a spade. And call out racism where it clearly exists Twisted Evil
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:21 am

Andy wrote:Didn't Tommy applaud Anders Breivik for the mass slaughter of 80 innocent kids?
That alone transcends free speech and should have resulted in a life ban from Forumotion.

I must confess it was painful to see Tommy fiercely defending the guy who accosted & murdered Jo Cox,labour MP.
It's a very painful way to die and it was 1,00000% politically motivated.

No, I don't think he should have been life-banned for that, tbh.
A one-day basementing, at most would have sufficed.

Tommy is a cool, clever customer, he does not commit outright bannable offences, he
knows how to stay just within the boundaries of bannable posts.

Last edited by Jules on Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:23 am

Eilzel wrote:The murders and attacks are absolutely disgusting, unquestionably. And they deserve the most severest punishment, probably worse than what they'll end up with (I am under no illusions that the UK's sentencing of the worst crimes is not nearly heavy enough).

But, and I don't even care that it isn't blatant, there is an OBVIOUS, seething underlying racism to posts like these.

Comments like "Labour's mass immigration legacy" and "don't you feel enriched?" alongside the far more frequent posting of images when the criminals are from ethnic minorities, are racism wrapped in vague comments.

Also, good point didge, in the rare event we even get a report brought here about a 'white' criminal, Tommy goes out of his way to suggest the 'poor little white boy' is innocent (doing his best impression or Miss Marple lol).

Whats worse???

Real blacks committing real crimes

Or jussie smollet faking a hate crime and blaming whites for it??

Which would you say is more racist??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:24 am

Eilzel wrote:
Jules wrote:A greenie for Eilzel from me alien  [and I see someone else has given Thor a greenie too. Good]

That was me too lol

It's because almost taboo these days, especially on this forum, to call out racism. If you fo you're made to feel like you have no argument against points. But usually there isn't really a point to be made, just a post like this with a snidey little suggestion.

So as they like to say, let's call a spade a spade. And call out racism where it clearly exists Twisted Evil

Best get started then elizel

Hang on ill get you a mirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:27 am

Jules wrote:
Andy wrote:Didn't Tommy applaud Anders Breivik for the mass slaughter of 80 innocent kids?

I must confess it was painful to see Tommy fiercely defending the guy who accosted & murdered Jo Cox,labour MP.

Tommy is a cool, clever customer, he does not commit outright bannable offences, he

Exactly right.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:29 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:The murders and attacks are absolutely disgusting, unquestionably. And they deserve the most severest punishment, probably worse than what they'll end up with (I am under no illusions that the UK's sentencing of the worst crimes is not nearly heavy enough).

Whats worse???

Jussie Smollet is more racist if it really is as simple as that (I'll confess to not having looked into that story).

Blacks killing blacks isn't racist it's just bad, as is all killing.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:37 am

Eilzel wrote:

That was me too lol

I hear you.
One thing's for sure - I always know in advance what opinion/stance certain people will take in a thread, before they even arrive to post.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Jules wrote:

Exactly right.
The same couldn't be said for Allakaka, Major, Smelly Bandit at al.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Whats worse???

Jussie Smollet is more racist if it really is as simple as that (I'll confess to not having looked into that story).

Blacks killing blacks isn't racist it's just bad, as is all killing.

not all killing is bad, aborting babies is apparently the best thing ever.

what just happened???

have you taken a blow to the head??

a lefty???? answering a direct question with a direct answer?? what on earth is going on here???

i feel the need to lie down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:32 pm

Andy wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Exactly right.
The same couldn't be said for Allakaka, Major, Smelly Bandit at al.

Today's news from London  Hqdefa11

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:29 pm

I don’t understand why threads about news articles have to turn into “what poster is racist and what poster isn’t”
Unless I’m missing something.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:31 pm

I don't think I'v ever called anyone racist, have I ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Why has this turned into a bullying thread? Shame on you Les (and Jules). Didge is expected to behave like this, but you don't have to join in with him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Jules wrote:

Why should Tommy be basemented for having an opinion on a news story? You really need to get a grip.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:03 pm

Jules wrote:Tommy is a cool, clever customer,

Today's news from London  371740092

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Jules wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That was me too lol

I hear you.
One thing's for sure - I always know in advance what opinion/stance certain people will take in a thread, before they even arrive to post.

And you accuse me of being biased. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 pm

I’d like to know what Jules thinks I’ll post on any given topic....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 pm

eddie wrote:I’d like to know what Jules thinks I’ll post on any given topic....

I did not say everyone is predictable, I said only ''certain'' people.
Some people ARE predictable - that is an absolute rock solid fact - and it is not a crime for me to point out such an obvious fact.
If you reckon it is a crime to say it, then you can delete me from your forum.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:50 pm

Jules wrote:
eddie wrote:I’d like to know what Jules thinks I’ll post on any given topic....

I did not say everyone is predictable, I said only ''certain'' people.
Some people are predictable - that is an absolute rock solid fact - and it is not a crime for me to point out such an obvious fact.
If you reckon it is a crime to say it, then you can delete me from your forum.

Huh? Calm down sista! Firstly, I don’t care what anyone says and secondly I was just curious!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

I hear you.

And you accuse me of being biased. Surprised
Pointing out bias does not make someone biased.
I am easily able to see both sides of an argument whenever I post opinions on news items. It's a wonderful gift cos not everyone has it.
So no, I am not biased.

While I am here I am appalled that you saw fit to drag up issues from other forums during an argument with me, Ragga.
Don't bring Vamonos into your arguments.
There is a lot of stuff I could dredge up from  other sites, especially nasty cesspit-cum-graveyard types of sites. (I don't mean Dogs)
But I  don't mention any other sites. I show restraint.
I'd hate to give them undeserved publicity anyway.

So I thank you to show similar restraint in future, and not bring up issues from other sites, when addressing me, Ragga. No

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:05 pm

For starters... I never praised brevik in any way at all...!

Also... I never defended the Jo Cox murderer... I merely questioned the motive... and questioned the authenticity of some of other people's picture posts of him that purported to show him with extremists, and other posters agreed that the pictures looked photoshopped...

I get a lot of shit thrown at me on this forum... rarely any action taken against those doing the throwing... and I very very rarely ever make any fuss about any of it to any of the admins... but if I had ever thrown any of this shit at anyone else, I'm sure I would have been banned long ago!!!

All in the name of equality mind...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:I don’t understand why threads about news articles have to turn into “what poster is racist and what poster isn’t”

Not missing something

Ignoring something

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

For starters... I never praised brevik in any way at all...!

Also... I never defended the Jo Cox murderer... I merely questioned the motive... and questioned the authenticity of some of other people's picture posts of him that purported to show him with extremists, and other posters agreed that the pictures looked photoshopped...

I get a lot of shit thrown at me on this forum... rarely any action taken against those doing the throwing... and I very very rarely ever make any fuss about any of it to any of the admins... but if I had ever thrown any of this shit at anyone else, I'm sure I would have been banned long ago!!!

All in the name of equality mind...!

So you think your mod team is unfair, do you?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:12 pm

posting lies and calling for other posters being banned is a banning offence Andy........... Today's news from London  2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:I don’t understand why threads about news articles have to turn into “what poster is racist and what poster isn’t”

Not missing something

Ignoring something

Really? I don’t think so.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:30 pm

Because you'd have to be bloody naive to not think the ONLY reason this story was posted was to throw rocks at ethnic minorities.

It's easy to sit there from a position of indifference and claim calls of racism are always uncalled for - but it is fucking obvious why tommy posted this, it's right there in the revelling of posting images along with comments like 'Labour's immigration legacy'.

You might not like people calling out clear racism because of some modern British BS fear over 'PC gone mad'; but you tell me why YOU think tommy posts threads like this, while falling over himself to defend a white paedophile Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:53 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That was me too lol

Best get started then elizel

Hang on ill get you a mirror

Rolling Eyes

You're still an idiot, smelly'...

Some things never change -- your stupidity, your racism, Tommy's racism, the fact that you and Tommy are always prepared to lick one another's racist arse..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:19 am

I posted what was the news from London at that time...

But you lefties cry that it is racist to tell the truth if the perpetrators are non white...

It is exactly that sort of idiotic thinking that fuelled the massive denial and cover up operation that protected Pakistani Muslim child rape gangs up and down this country...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

But you lefties cry that it is racist to tell the truth if the perpetrators are non white...

It is exactly that sort of idiotic thinking that fuelled the massive denial and cover up operation that protected Pakistani Muslim child rape gangs up and down this country...!

Are you going to produce the London news here everyday now, tommy?

Of course not. People aren't stupid Rolling Eyes

And perhaps if racism wasn't a problem to begin with then the problem of rape gangs wouldn't have been covered up either.

Bad decision based on PC is unforgivable, but so are the causes of PC culture. Two dirty sides of same filthy problem.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:51 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

And perhaps if racism wasn't a problem to begin with then the problem of rape gangs wouldn't have been covered up either.

Bad decision based on PC is unforgivable, but so are the causes of PC culture. Two dirty sides of same filthy problem.

So you admit that left wing authorities actively protected gangs of paedophiles and covered up their rape and abuse of white british children solely because the perpetrators were brown Pakistani Muslims...!!!???

And you are saying that is somehow justifiable to protect and defend huge numbers of gangs of paedophiles based on what particular race/religion/skin colour they are...!!!???

To protect them from "racism"...!!!???

Are you fukking insane!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

So you admit that left wing authorities actively protected gangs of paedophiles and covered up their rape and abuse of white british children solely because the perpetrators were brown Pakistani Muslims...!!!???

And you are saying that is somehow justifiable to protect and defend huge numbers of gangs of paedophiles based on what particular race/religion/skin colour they are...!!!???

Are you stupid? Because if you think that's what I just said you are thick as fuck as well a racist.

Of course those authorities that allowed it to happen are terrible and anyone involved in cover ups should face criminal charges.

My point was that racism CAUSED situations like those to be able to happen in the first place, and until people wirh disgusting views like yours accept some responsibility we'll never truly solve these problems.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:12 am

Cool

Funny how Tommy's "news" is nearly always plastered with pictures of dark skinned African people...

Except on the odd occasion when he's been fortunate enough to find some dark-skinned Asian crim's to break the monotony..

Occasionally, Tommy should consider taking down some of those white supremacist pinups over his bed, and include them amongst his posts.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:16 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Are you stupid? Because if you think that's what I just said you are thick as fuck as well a racist.

Of course those authorities that allowed it to happen are terrible and anyone involved in cover ups should face criminal charges.

My point was that racism CAUSED situations like those to be able to happen in the first place, and until people wirh disgusting views like yours accept some responsibility we'll never truly solve these problems.

There we have it...

You really are insane...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:21 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

Funny how Tommy's "news" is nearly always plastered with  pictures of dark skinned African people...

Except on the odd occasion when he's been fortunate enough to find some dark-skinned Asian crim's to break the monotony..

Occasionally, Tommy should consider taking down some of those white supremacist pinups over his bed, and include them amongst his posts.

Don't blame me for posting the truth... blame the scum bags who are committing the crimes!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

There we have it...

You really are insane...!

No response then, just BS from the forum BS merchant.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:36 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

What on earth do you mean? I hope it's not how it sounds.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:52 am

is it stab stab stab, bang.
and lets ban mcdonalds ads.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:56 am

the black on black attacks are increasing for a reason. there must be a common thread, apart from drugs and that may well be the breakdown of family. How many of these people dont have a father figure at home. Why are they predominantly black or non white doing the attacks. It's way out of proportion to the make up of society
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

What on earth do you mean? I hope it's not how it sounds.

It's pretty self explanatory but if you're confused please tell me what you 'think' I meant. And if you think I meant anything awful then you're probably wrong Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:36 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:

the black on black attacks are increasing for a reason. there must be a common thread, apart from drugs and that may well be the breakdown of family. How many of these people dont have a father figure at home. Why are they predominantly black or non white doing the attacks. It's way out of proportion to the make up of society

You already propose some reasons.

What other reason are you trying to suggest? Come on man, be out with it, you're not usually one for playing shy.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:39 am

if there wasn't racism there wouldn't the the PC movement against racism
So Les is right
the root Cause is some people are Racists Cunts.
not the people trying to stop them being racist cunts, as they wouldn't exists if there wasn't racist cunts.
Like the root cause of a murder is a murderer, not the people that advocates stopping murderers

pretty simple Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next