NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times

2 posters

Go down

These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times Empty These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:17 pm

These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times 52296_1

These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times COBRA-MB2NS-2

Trump told reporter Emily Miller in the 2012 interview that he owned a .45 caliber Heckler & Koch sidearm and a .38 caliber Smith and Wesson revolver. “The way I view it, if nobody has guns, then only the bad guys have them. And they aren’t giving up their guns,” he said at the time.

Trump told a French magazine in 2016 that he “always” carries a gun, adding that he would have tried to stop the shooters who attacked the Bataclan nightclub in Paris in 2015.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/28/trump-guns-concealed-carry-430824

And it turns out he and other big-shots obtained their concealed-carry permits by doing favors for the New York City police, which could lead to corruption arrests within the department:

A disgraced former commander in the New York Police Department's gun licensing bureau claimed in a court filing Wednesday that Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon and his eldest son were among celebrities and donors who got licenses without proper credentials.

The court papers were filed by a lawyer for former Lt. Paul head, who seeks leniency after pleading guilty in August to conspiracy to bribe licensing officers. The charge related to plans by head to retire from the police department to start a business to help individuals get the coveted permits.

In a court filing Wednesday, attorney Abe George said the bureau had a history of giving star treatment to certain applicants.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/ex-ny-police-department-official-trump-got-star-treatment-gun-n962361
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times Empty Re: These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:43 pm

Well I think guns are stupid.
People who carry them are stupid

Guns are stupid. Full stop. Get rid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times Empty Re: These are the guns Donald Trump says he carries at all times

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:Well I think guns are stupid.

You know I'm (slightly) more pro-gun than you on this one, but I do have to wonder why anybody needs to be carrying them concealed in public. And the added aspect that he's President makes it a little sinister, to me. Like I picture him patting it while he's negotiating with Congress or something.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:23 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:Well I think guns are stupid.

You know I'm (slightly) more pro-gun than you on this one, but I do have to wonder why anybody needs to be carrying them concealed in public. And the added aspect that he's President makes it a little sinister, to me. Like I picture him patting it while he's negotiating with Congress or something.

Perhaps he thinks it makes him well manly, innit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down