NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls encounter 'naked man' (Transgender Woman) at Palm Springs Swim Center

+5
Tommy Monk
nicko
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
eddie
9 posters

Go down

Girls encounter 'naked man' (Transgender Woman) at Palm Springs Swim Center Empty Girls encounter 'naked man' (Transgender Woman) at Palm Springs Swim Center

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:11 pm

PALM SPRINGS, Calif. - Parents and supporters of water polo players at Palm Springs High School gathered in front of the Palm Springs Swim Center, to express their concerns over three girls, seeing who they describe as a "naked man" showering in the women's locker room.

"They were mortified, scared, and traumatized quite honestly.  These girls don't have experience with the male physique," said Christine Foster, a mother of one of the players.

Foster says her daughter, Ashley, a 17-year-old senior, and two teammates, encountered the person taking a shower, when they entered the locker room, during a team practice session at the city pool.

"I think this individual is a predator, a predatory nature and found a loophole in the law with transgender issues,' said Foster.

Foster said water polo coaches confronted the person, who they said told them they could be in women's shower, because they identified as "female."

The parents say the person left the pool when they "tried to take his picture."

"Most of us are parents, and we're fearful that our kids will come here and be exposed to something far earlier than what they expect to be exposed to," said parent Patrick Rawlings.

Police were called to the pool, but did not pursue a case, telling News Channel 3:

"All parties were contacted.  No arrests were made as no laws were broken."  

Under the state's so called "Gender Neutral" bathroom law, people can use a bathroom, according to the gender they identify with. The law makes no mention of shared shower spaces.

"I'm infuriated that this would happen," said Foster.

The Palm Springs City Manager responded to the incident.

"What we need to do is make sure everyone feels comfortable in our pool, so the policy were putting in place and the protocol will make sure that occurs," said City Manager David Ready.

As part of what the city manager calls a "temporary solution," the city will install a "unisex" shower near the locker rooms at the swim center.

Ready also said the city will look into installing dividers between all showers in the locker rooms at the swim center.

He also said the city attorney will present a new policy to the city council within 30 days, aimed at avoiding similar situations in the future.

The parents of two of the girls I spoke with told me today neither the school nor the district responded to them about their concerns, after they reported the incident.

https://www.kesq.com/news/female-water-polo-players-confronted-by-naked-man-at-palm-springs-swim-center/987276858

And this is a worrying view point. Where if the law changes, anyone can identify as a different gender without any transitioning.

This will simple open to door up to male preadators gaining access to women and girl spaces

The reality is someone who does have gender syphoria, would never shower with someone of the opposite sex, if they retained their sexual organs.

This is a horrfying situation where to me. We hgave again and its on men, that have not had form of sex change surgery. Bringing forth views to trump the rights of all other groups.

The question to answer this problems, as already some places ido, is to have private changing and shower facilities, where all can have a locked door. The nobody is forced into anthing. All then have equal rights, here including trans people. This already happens in some facilities

No woman or girl should be forced to share a shared shower facilitywith a Transgender woman, who still has a dick and identifes as a woman.

So based on Bens article in regards to japan, they have clearly made the correct decisions

Back to top Go down

Girls encounter 'naked man' (Transgender Woman) at Palm Springs Swim Center Empty Re: Girls encounter 'naked man' (Transgender Woman) at Palm Springs Swim Center

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:23 pm

Unless you have had an operation to actually show you’re serious about changing genders, then you should NOT be allowed to use the changing rooms/showers etc of the opposite sex.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Girls encounter 'naked man' (Transgender Woman) at Palm Springs Swim Center Empty Re: Girls encounter 'naked man' (Transgender Woman) at Palm Springs Swim Center

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Also, adults in the same showers as minors?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Also, adults in the same showers as minors?

As I said private shower rooms for all

Mums can then take their daughters with them in a private facility to shower etc

Unless you objct to mums being with their daughters in showers?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 pm

And just as a minor note...kids being traumatised? Really? From seeing a naked body?

If that happened to my daughter I’d probably say “Woah, we we didn’t expect to see anyone’s dingly-danglies today!”

I mean, it is all about how a parent reacts to such things and many people are way too seriously over the top about such matters.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:27 pm

Appoint them to the Supreme Court. They have stalls in their showers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:31 pm

eddie wrote:Unless you have had an operation to actually show you’re serious about changing genders, then you should NOT be allowed to use the changing rooms/showers etc of the opposite sex.

Exactly and yet this is being allowed to happen and agin I do not believe by people who have gender dysphoria. As manyw ho have gender dysphoria understand how this can be problematic  for some people including children. They rightly want to be accepted, but would not think displaying thier privates in the opposite showed sex, they now identify with. Would accomplish anything. I think there is out there a very small sect of people that are using Transgenderism as a means to gain access to areas they nver could possible hope to do so with. They are also behind countless laws suits. One has a law suit against 16 different people and companies that provide a Brazillian wax. Because they rightly refuse to carry out such a thing on a transgender woman, that has a dick. You actually cannot do a Brazillian wax on a man anyway. Hence why he has looked really stupid and dropped many of the human rights law suits. But the reality is people are abusing this on order to obtain money through by deception, through a lens of victimhood.

Last edited by Thor on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:32 pm

eddie wrote:And just as a minor note...kids being traumatised? Really? From seeing a naked body?

If that happened to my daughter I’d probably say “Woah, we we didn’t expect to see anyone’s dingly-danglies today!”

I mean, it is all about how a parent reacts to such things and many people are way too seriously over the top about such matters.  

What if they were already victims of abuse or rape?

How do you think any victim of rape and abuse would feel sharing a shower with someone that is exposing their dick washing this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:37 pm

OMG...now we need a new room: Boys, Girls, and Already-Traumatized.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:38 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:And just as a minor note...kids being traumatised? Really? From seeing a naked body?

How do you think any victim of rape and abuse would feel sharing a shower with someone that is exposing their dick washing this?

Well I guess they would be upset but, again, it’s how you help a child deal with things.
For instance, you don’t teach a sexually abused child that all penises are bad, only the man who abused them, is bad.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:41 pm

Didge wrote:How do you think any victim of rape and abuse would feel sharing a shower with someone that is exposing their dick washing this?

And suppose the abuse was at the hands of a woman...how could they bear being exposed to a naked vagina?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:How do you think any victim of rape and abuse would feel sharing a shower with someone that is exposing their dick washing this?

And suppose the abuse was at the hands of a woman...how could they bear being exposed to a naked vagina?

Well can a woman rape another woman?

I am sure those abused by another woman, would feel exactly the same and would no doubt be even able to be in such a sapce with other woman.

Now you will make vastly more woemn feel unsafe in spaces they feel safe in, if biological men are allowed to share this with them

They will become the same as the women in fear to share facilities with other women

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well I guess they would be upset but, again, it’s how you help a child deal with things.
For instance, you don’t teach a sexually abused child that all penises are bad, only the man who abused them, is bad.

Its more than being upset, as many suffer from trauma, based off their experinces and face great difficulties even having normal relationships after said experinces

So what do you think is going to go through the mind of someone traumatized sexually abused by a man, walking into a woman sapce and see a biological man naked?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:51 pm

I think they will be upset and then get over it.
When they find a partner they’ll see lots of penis, won’t they?

I really don’t know where you’re going with this.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Meat @ Two Veg, should NOT be allowed where Children are washing !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:54 pm

eddie wrote:I think they will be upset and then get over it.
When they find a partner they’ll see lots of penis, won’t they?

I really don’t know where you’re going with this.

Do people really ever get over such trauma?

Do soldiers in combat?

Do many women and men that have been raped?

They certainly get onm with their lives, by many form a deep mistrust

Many also feel unsafe and form views of feeling unsafe

Its quite appalling to not even take into consideration how they feel

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:59 pm

Didge wrote:I am sure those abused by another woman, would feel exactly the same and would no doubt be even able to be in such a sapce with other woman.

You mean unable, don't you?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:00 pm

Oh and to further go with your view to expose people to something to help them with their own fears

Would you be willing to sleep in a room full of spiders Eddie, for just one night. Where they are free to crawl and room around you?

Now in pshychology, it is important to help people overcome fears and trauma and its important to help them confront this, in order to help them move forward. But many simple have never had access to this klind of therapy and help and simple forcing them into said situations is basically saying their rights do not matter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I am sure those abused by another woman, would feel exactly the same and would no doubt be even able to be in such a sapce with other woman.

You mean unable, don't you?

Correct, unable
My error, typing and posting to too many posts and not readingback what I have posted

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:05 pm

No problem.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Men are not women... no matter how much make up and female clothes they put on and no matter how much they claim that they are...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:19 pm

The point is here, that sexual predators could quite easily abuse said laws around this.

Will it take a decade of abuse to happen, for people to then only sit up and listen?

Again I back people who suffer from gender dysphoria to have dignity and respect from society. What I am very concerned about is how some people will use this as a means to abuse.

We have already seen  this for decades in  how child abusers spent years studying to become priests. To only then use this position to sexually abuse children.

Hence some rationality has to be thought out here and simple allowing people to self identify their gender, without any form of transitioning is going to lead to open abuse.

Hence why this really needs to have some really hard thought out thinking. That also ensures the rights and dignitity of those who do have gender dysphoria.

In reality many kids growing up with this, turn out gay and left to decide will end up forming who they are, without any conversion therapy. Which is what medical treatement is in regards to Transgendersism. Such treatment should only ever occur, when there has been a long history and medical therapy process with this. We even have no idea of the long term medical effect of such steroids and drugs on people that do want to tranistion. We also have little idea, whether it even helpds their Gender dysphoria. We are simple jumping the gun, on a condition, that we are still ignorant of truely understanding.

Last edited by Thor on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:19 pm

Thor wrote:Oh and to further go with your view to expose people to something to help them with their own fears

Would you be willing to sleep in a room full of spiders Eddie, for just one night. Where they are free to crawl and room around you?

Now in pshychology, it is important to help people overcome fears and trauma and its important to help them confront this, in order to help them move forward. But many simple have never had access to this klind of therapy and help and simple forcing them into said situations is basically saying their rights do not matter

eddie has already said that unless a person has fully transitioned then it shouldn't be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:20 pm

I agree with your point about sexual predators. That’s a valid point.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:23 pm

Thor wrote:The point is here, that sexual predators could quite easily abuse said laws around this.

we have already seen this happening within the prison system. Not sure it has made any difference though

In reality many kids growing up with this, turn out gay and left to decide will end up forming who they are, without any conversion therapy. Which is what medical treatement is in regards to Transgendersism. Such treatment should only ever occur, when there has been a long history and medical therapy process with this. We even have no idea of the long term medical effect of such steroids and drugs on people that do want to tranistion. We also have little idea, whether it even helpds their Gender dysphoria. We are simple jumping the gun, on a condition, that we are still ignorant of truely understanding.

absolutely bang on didge

would give you a green but i already gave you one when you answered quill so you'll have to wait

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:25 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:Oh and to further go with your view to expose people to something to help them with their own fears

eddie has already said that unless a person has fully transitioned then it shouldn't be allowed

I know she has and we both agreed on this

We moved on from that point to how people deal with trauma and fear

Eddie made a valid point about how in therapy, they use methods to help people confront these fears

She is right on that, and it is the best way to help people with therapy, which is a long slow process.

The point being such a shock factor of confronting this for many victims of actual truama through sexual abuse. Would end up becoming further withdrawn from society

So I complete get where Eddies oming from and all medicl understanding of this deals with helping people overcome truama's, but for many its still difficult to overcome.

The point is, and Eddie will surely agree, it would be very difficult to overcome a fear she has wioth spiders, having to confront this situation

So I am simple trying to rationalize my concerns to Eddie, who I know she does understand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:26 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:The point is here, that sexual predators could quite easily abuse said laws around this.

we have already seen this happening within the prison system.  Not sure it has made any difference though

absolutely bang on didge

would give you a green but i already gave you one when you answered quill so you'll have to wait

Smile

Thank you gelico

I think more studying is needed in this area, but sadly it is constantly being shut down by radical trans activitist, again said people being men that self identify as women

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:33 pm

Eddie, I posted this video before and it truely shocked me

Please watch it,and then let me know your thoughts about this individual?

What is your immediate thoughts of this person that self identifies as a woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Didge I know what you’re trying to say, I do, but I think I approach things differently. I just think that it’s better to teach a child not to be a victim all their life just because they had a terrible experience.

I think we are both agreeing on most points here but approaching them differently.

Your point about sexual predators is a genuinely real concern though. And worrying.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:50 pm

eddie wrote:Didge I know what you’re trying to say, I do, but I think I approach things differently. I just think that it’s better to teach a child not to be a victim all their life just because they had a terrible experience.

I think we are both agreeing on most points here but approaching them differently.

Your point about sexual predators is a genuinely real concern though. And worrying.  

I agree we should not teach people to think they are constantly victims and we have to approach this with a view to help

That though does not mean litterally forcing people into known safe spaces for women, to be confronted wqith a naked man.

As it was never based on their right to know, if they wanted to.

If the place stated, that its possible people will share facilities with people transgender, then people have a choice, do they not?

We do agree on lots here Eddie and I also want to have and ensure that Transgenders have rights also, but they should never supercede others rights

Hence my view in such facilities to be private locked rooms for showers.

Then nobody has cause to complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:52 pm

Good points made. Have a green thing.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:58 pm

This man sounds very inconsiderate and rude. Even if you have the right to use women's showers, you should be considerate about it.

I'm sure the girls were shocked, but they're not little kids - they're 17? They must know by now that men have dangly bits. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This man sounds very inconsiderate and rude. Even if you have the right to use women's showers, you should be considerate about it.

I'm sure the girls were shocked, but they're not little kids - they're 17?  They must know by now that men have dangly bits. Laughing

Yes but they shouldn't have to be faced with the sight of a naked man showering in a women only communal naked showering area...!

If you think that they should... then you might as well be arguing for all showering areas to be "unisex" and open for use by all...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This man sounds very inconsiderate and rude. Even if you have the right to use women's showers, you should be considerate about it.

I'm sure the girls were shocked, but they're not little kids - they're 17?  They must know by now that men have dangly bits. Laughing

Yes but they shouldn't have to be faced with the sight of a naked man showering in a women only communal naked showering area...!

If you think that they should... then you might as well be arguing for all showering areas to be "unisex" and open for use by all...!?

I do agree Tommy - open shower rooms shouldn't be used by both men and women, unless they like showering together. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:22 pm

How can it be that a man with cock and balls is ever allowed to use a women only shower room...!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:Good points made. Have a green thing.

Thank you eddie

Going to side track here

Its like Gelico and yourself are like my siblings. At times we bicker and get annoyed, me more so than you two. Me being a real dick at times Being the bullish brother at times, but all share some simple traits. We never hold a grudge, even if caught up in the momement and annoyed at the others views. We can call each other dicks, when we disagree, buts its when we throw aside any emotions, that we end up truely listening and understanding each other. We have many views we share and yet at times are in conflicts. We all have a stubborn nature the three of us and yet I truely think you two have helped me learn to actually listen more. Even, if you think I am not listening to you. At the end of the day, there is a part of us all that likes the confrontational aspect to debate. Yet we all share one single simple trait

We always say it how it is and never are afraid to do so.

Night ladies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:47 pm

Thor wrote:

Thank you eddie

Going to side track here

Its like Gelico and yourself are like my siblings. At times we bicker and get annoyed, me more so than you two. Me being a real dick at times Being the bullish brother at times, but all share some simple traits. We never hold a grudge, even if caught up in the momement and annoyed at the others views. We can call each other dicks, when we disagree, buts its when we throw aside any emotions, that we end up truely listening and understanding each other. We have many views we share and yet at times are in conflicts. We all have a stubborn nature the three of us and yet I truely think you two have helped me learn to actually listen more. Even, if you think I am not listening to you. At the end of the day, there is a part of us all that likes the confrontational aspect to debate. Yet we all share one single simple trait

Night ladies

you're so sweet at times, didge

night

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Thor wrote:

Thank you eddie

Going to side track here

Night ladies

Nice post. I don’t hold grudges, it’s entirely against my very nature.
Have a great night Didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:47 pm

It's so wrong that the feelings of one person (fully formed man who identifies as a woman?.) are given priority over everyone else.
Young girls should not have to see a bloke showing his wares in a female shower room.

Just as an aside, growing up in an all female household, I would have been shocked to be introduced to the male physique in such a way.
I remember when I was about 15, my sister had a book with the picture of a naked man with an erection, I thought he was deformed in some way. pale

Young girls can be quite sensitive sometimes.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:48 am

I don't think it matters how many dangly bits you've seen... you just don't necessarily want to see a strangers up close and personal.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:50 am

Syl wrote:It's so wrong that the feelings of one person (fully formed man who identifies as a woman?.) are given priority over everyone else.
Young girls should not have to see a bloke showing his wares in a female shower room.

Just as an aside, growing up in an all female household, I would have been shocked to be introduced to the male physique in such a way.
I remember when I was about 15, my sister had a book with the picture of a naked man with an erection, I thought he was deformed in some way. pale

Young girls can be quite sensitive sometimes.

First erection I ever saw was with three mates walking through the sand dunes on a day skiving from school. Some dirty twat was lying there, happy as Larry, playing with himself. It was the size of a rolling pin! We were like....What the hell is THAT!!!! Then we peeked some more.
lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:08 am

Shocked You can get beauticians who are willing to wax male genitalia in British Columbia? I can't even find one to do my nails!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:35 am

eddie wrote:
And just as a minor note...kids being traumatised? Really? From seeing a naked body?

What a Face

Too true, that...

How the parents, and other adults, react will often have more to do with just how "traumatised" those children are, compared with the incident itself..

'Neurotic' mothers (and pandering/'handbag' husbands&fathers -- if even at all present..) probably produce more 'neurotic' children than all "traumatising" incidents combined, what with all their cacooning, 'helicoptering', mollycoddling, overindulgences and/or protecting them from reality.

Fortunately, they are still in the minority -- imagine what would happen if the neurotic and over-entitled parents on one side, and the more twisted and perverted extremist/minority groups out on the fringes, were to gain the ascendency into a majority between them..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down