NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language'

+2
Phoenix
scrat
6 posters

Go down

UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language' Empty UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language'

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:47 pm

UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language' 3438_4871

Ukip has been forced to distance itself from local councillor Peter Lagoda over "disturbing" remarks he made during an impromptu visit to a fire station in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.

Lagoda, who was suspended by Ukip last year after being charged with benefit fraud, admitted to the Huffington Post UK that while in "private conversation" with the firefighters about his family, he described his north African sister as a "w*g" and his relatives living in Germany as "Mongols" who had children with "slanty eyes".

"Yes, my cousin married Mongols and now all their little children are ever so cute and they have slanty eyes," Lagoda said in a telephone interview with HuffPost UK.

Despite being forced by the local Ukip group to write a letter of apology to the firefighters after his visit last month, Lagoda insisted that the furore was "ridiculous, over-the-top" and that the letter "shouldn't have gone out".

The Wisbech councillor, who is still listed as representing Ukip on the council website and remains a Ukip member, defended his remarks as the correct dictionary definitions and accused the firefighters of misunderstanding him.

"They've taken it the wrong way and my English must be far greater than theirs because I looked in the dictionary and a person from Mongolia is called a Mongol. It’s always the British that bastardize words."

The term "w*g", described by most dictionaries as derogatory and offensive, usually refers to a dark-skinned or olive-skinned person from Africa and Asia, and is believed to be derived from the "golliwog" blackface minstrel doll.

Lagoda's remarks about his "w*g" sister and "Mongol" relatives having children with "slanty eyes" have been condemned by local politicians.

Councillor Martin Curtis, Tory leader of Cambridgeshire County Council told HuffPostUK: "Of course this sort of language from county councillors horrifies me, what concerns me even more is how it fits into an increasingly disturbing picture about how poorly Wisbech is represented.

"As far as the County Council is concerned it is becoming clear that Wisbech is representational vacuum. The councillors are clearly more interested in causing controversy than they are in standing up and representing a very important market town."

Tory Stephen Barclay, MP for North East Cambridgeshire, warned: "If racist language was used by a county councillor then it is deeply disturbing."

A Ukip spokesperson made clear that the party takes the incident "very seriously indeed" but made clear: "Councillor Lagoda was suspended from the party before this incident occurred. He is not an acting councillor for Ukip now and he was not an acting councillor for UKIP at the time of this incident."

Cllr Lagoda's remarks during his visit to the fire station in January alongside current Ukip councillor Paul Clapp caused one of the firefighters to lodge an official complaint about being left feeling "uncomfortable".

"I...should have challenged that language but thought it may be a generation thing and hopefully he wouldn't repeat this type of language and I did not want to get into any arguments," the firefighter wrote.

Lagoda, a former Conservative councillor, told the firefighters during his visit that he would help fight cuts aimed at the local fire station and thanked them for attending in a guard of honour for his father, who was an ex-firefighter.

This is not the first controversy Ukip has had to deal with about a politician's remarks, after former MEP Godfrey Bloom caused outrage last year when he was recorded warning that foreign aid should not go to "bongo bongo land".

The Huffington Post

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3438/ukip-distances-itself-from-councillor-peter-lagoda-over-039disturbing-racist-language

Another one!  No 

UKIP is riddled with these types of people!

Back to top Go down

UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language' Empty Re: UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language'

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:54 pm

"A Ukip spokesperson made clear that the party takes the incident "very seriously indeed" but made clear: "Councillor Lagoda was suspended from the party before this incident occurred. He is not an acting councillor for Ukip now and he was not an acting councillor for UKIP at the time of this incident."

They dealt with it - so what's the point of your thread?

Back to top Go down

UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language' Empty Re: UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language'

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Tess. wrote:"A Ukip spokesperson made clear that the party takes the incident "very seriously indeed" but made clear: "Councillor Lagoda was suspended from the party before this incident occurred. He is not an acting councillor for Ukip now and he was not an acting councillor for UKIP at the time of this incident."

It shows the type of people that UKIP attract.

You have a problem with news articles about UKIP being posted to this site, don't you!

Well tough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:39 pm

"UKIP will get MP's into parliament come the next General Election"

No, they won't.

And the bookies agree.

UKIP TO WIN ZERO SEATS - EVENS

UKIP TO WIN 1-5 SEATS - 6/4

UKIP TO WIN 6+ SEATS - 5/2

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Catman wrote:UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language' 3438_4871  

Ukip has been forced to distance itself from local councillor Peter Lagoda over "disturbing" remarks he made during an impromptu visit to a fire station in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.

Lagoda, who was suspended by Ukip last year after being charged with benefit fraud, admitted to the Huffington Post UK that while in "private conversation" with the firefighters about his family, he described his north African sister as a "w*g" and his relatives living in Germany as "Mongols" who had children with "slanty eyes".

"Yes, my cousin married Mongols and now all their little children are ever so cute and they have slanty eyes," Lagoda said in a telephone interview with HuffPost UK.

Despite being forced by the local Ukip group to write a letter of apology to the firefighters after his visit last month, Lagoda insisted that the furore was "ridiculous, over-the-top" and that the letter "shouldn't have gone out".

The Wisbech councillor, who is still listed as representing Ukip on the council website and remains a Ukip member, defended his remarks as the correct dictionary definitions and accused the firefighters of misunderstanding him.

"They've taken it the wrong way and my English must be far greater than theirs because I looked in the dictionary and a person from Mongolia is called a Mongol. It’s always the British that bastardize words."

The term "w*g", described by most dictionaries as derogatory and offensive, usually refers to a dark-skinned or olive-skinned person from Africa and Asia, and is believed to be derived from the "golliwog" blackface minstrel doll.

Lagoda's remarks about his "w*g" sister and "Mongol" relatives having children with "slanty eyes" have been condemned by local politicians.

Councillor Martin Curtis, Tory leader of Cambridgeshire County Council told HuffPostUK: "Of course this sort of language from county councillors horrifies me, what concerns me even more is how it fits into an increasingly disturbing picture about how poorly Wisbech is represented.

"As far as the County Council is concerned it is becoming clear that Wisbech is representational vacuum. The councillors are clearly more interested in causing controversy than they are in standing up and representing a very important market town."

Tory Stephen Barclay, MP for North East Cambridgeshire, warned: "If racist language was used by a county councillor then it is deeply disturbing."

A Ukip spokesperson made clear that the party takes the incident "very seriously indeed" but made clear: "Councillor Lagoda was suspended from the party before this incident occurred. He is not an acting councillor for Ukip now and he was not an acting councillor for UKIP at the time of this incident."

Cllr Lagoda's remarks during his visit to the fire station in January alongside current Ukip councillor Paul Clapp caused one of the firefighters to lodge an official complaint about being left feeling "uncomfortable".

"I...should have challenged that language but thought it may be a generation thing and hopefully he wouldn't repeat this type of language and I did not want to get into any arguments," the firefighter wrote.

Lagoda, a former Conservative councillor, told the firefighters during his visit that he would help fight cuts aimed at the local fire station and thanked them for attending in a guard of honour for his father, who was an ex-firefighter.

This is not the first controversy Ukip has had to deal with about a politician's remarks, after former MEP Godfrey Bloom caused outrage last year when he was recorded warning that foreign aid should not go to "bongo bongo land".

The Huffington Post

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3438/ukip-distances-itself-from-councillor-peter-lagoda-over-039disturbing-racist-language

Another one!  No 

Hiya Phil, It must be a worry for the facade chap, trying to keep all those poisonous fraggles from the BNP, EDL, etc out!

Let's face it, if the current "nasty party" ain't right whinge enough for these cretins, then UKIP might appeal to them as a kind of BNP lite.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:55 pm

scrat wrote:
Catman wrote:UKIP Distances Itself From Councillor Peter Lagoda Over 'Disturbing Racist Language' 3438_4871  

The Huffington Post

Another one!  No 

Hiya Phil, It must be a worry for the facade chap, trying to keep all those poisonous fraggles from the BNP, EDL, etc out!

Let's face it, if the current "nasty party" ain't right whinge enough for these cretins, then UKIP might appeal to them as a kind of BNP lite.

Hi Scrat  Smile 

As i've always agreed, UKIP are just the BNP in suits!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:27 pm

And you wont let facts like the guy being suspended by the party before this happened and them denying membership to former BNP/EDL/other fascist groups get in the way of that agreement will you catman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:31 pm

sphinx wrote:And you wont let facts like the guy being suspended by the party before this happened and them denying membership to former BNP/EDL/other fascist groups get in the way of that agreement will you catman.

They say that they deny membership to former BNP/EDL members, but the evidence would suggest otherwise because they are riddled with these fascist types!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:And you wont let facts like the guy being suspended by the party before this happened and them denying membership to former BNP/EDL/other fascist groups get in the way of that agreement will you catman.

They say that they deny membership to former BNP/EDL members, but the evidence would suggest otherwise because they are riddled with these fascist types!

Go on then show us the evidence that UKIP has ex BNP/EDL members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:40 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

I've posted plenty of evidence to these boards, if you look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:40 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

In fairness though UKIP does seem to have alot of fruit cakes the BNP had as many disgruntled Labour voters as well as other parties. Kate Hooey as spoken a lot about the party alienating traditional grass roots voters who have concerns about the EU.

I have concerns about the EU I don't think UKIP is the answer though. It needs to be more careful with these Fruit and Nut cases.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

No you have posted stories of UKIP members showing racist attitudes and evidence that UKIP will expel such members.

You have not shown any evidence that UKIP has any former BNP/EDL members in it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:49 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

No you have posted stories of UKIP members showing racist attitudes and evidence that UKIP will expel such members.

Yes i have, you need to look more closely at the articles that i've posted.

I will make sure that in future, where this has been mentioned, i will highlight that part in red for you.  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Phoenix wrote:
sphinx wrote:

In fairness though UKIP does seem to have alot of fruit cakes the BNP had as many disgruntled Labour voters as well as other parties. Kate Hooey as spoken a lot about the party alienating traditional grass roots voters who have concerns about the EU.

I have concerns about the EU I don't think UKIP is the answer though. It needs to be more careful with these Fruit and Nut cases.

Please note the majority of fruit and nut members have come to UKIP after voluntarily leaving other parties and their nuttiness was not newsworthy until they joined UKIP.

As a small and very much upcoming party UKIP does of course attack fruitcakes out after their own five minutes of fame and they know they are less likely to get in in the older more established parties. It is recognized by UKIP and they are working hard to tighten selection procedures but are hampered by the fact that unlike the liblabcon parties they only have money raised from members and donations and not the tax payer funds the other parties get.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:54 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

UKIP are infested with BNP/EDL types, no matter how hard you try and deny this, the reality remains.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm

scrat wrote:
sphinx wrote:

UKIP are infested with BNP/EDL types, no matter how hard you try and deny this, the reality remains.

Evidence please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:01 pm

What I mean by evidence is something like this http://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jun/14/localgovernment.politics

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Ukip is on track to pick up most of the votes from the British National Party in upcoming elections as Nick Griffin's party is set for a disastrous performance at the ballot box, according to Ukip grassroots members.

The prediction came amid discussions on Ukip's members-only forum in the wake of BNP leader Nick Griffin's bankruptcy. Brian Otridge, campaign manager for Ukip's North West Hampshire Branch, wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/07/ukip-edl-bnp_n_4549306.html

Ukip 'Will Attract Most BNP Voters And Should Let Them Join', Say Party Members
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:04 pm

What has which party BNP members vote for got to do with the make up of UKIP?

Is every single person who votes for Labour a member of the party? Do you go out telling people who are not members of the Labour party they should not vote Labour?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:10 pm

sphinx wrote:What has which party BNP members vote for got to do with the make up of UKIP?

Is every single person who votes for Labour a member of the party?  Do you go out telling people who are not members of the Labour party they should not vote Labour?

You asked for proof, you got the proof and now you're trying to move the goal posts, anyone with an inkling of political savvy would realise that UKIP appeals to far right nutjobs and poisonous fraggles, to deny this is crass stupidity.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Chasing BNP members, I always knew it would happen, racist scumbags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 pm

scrat wrote:
sphinx wrote:What has which party BNP members vote for got to do with the make up of UKIP?

Is every single person who votes for Labour a member of the party?  Do you go out telling people who are not members of the Labour party they should not vote Labour?

You asked for proof, you got the proof and now you're trying to move the goal posts, anyone with an inkling of political savvy would realise that UKIP appeals to far right nutjobs and poisonous fraggles, to deny this is crass stupidity.

I have asked for proof that UKIP is made up of BNP/EDL and have not moved the goalposts. The reason UKIP appeals to the nutjobs is because they think it is another small revolutionary party and they swallow the crap from the main parties about it being racist and similar to them. If and when they are intelligent enough to read what the party actually stands for they soon scarper usually in the direction of the Labour Party because UKIP believes in small government and maximum freedom for the individual while BNP/EDL are into government as a machine that turns out clones - in their case cloned on race in Labours case cloned on class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:Chasing BNP members, I always knew it would happen, racist scumbags.

Who is chasing BNP members? They chase UKIP and UKIP tells them for Fuck off - Labour on the other hand.....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/10260130/Son-of-Jack-Straw-gets-support-from-ex-BNP-member-for-his-bid-to-be-an-MP.html
http://www.bloggers4ukip.org.uk/2013/03/former-nazi-elected-as-labour-councillor.html

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 pm

sphinx wrote:
scrat wrote:

I have asked for proof that UKIP is made up of BNP/EDL and have not moved the goalposts.  The reason UKIP appeals to the nutjobs is because they think it is another small revolutionary party and they swallow the crap from the main parties about it being racist and similar to them.  If and when they are intelligent enough to read what the party actually stands for they soon scarper usually in the direction of the Labour Party because UKIP believes in small government and maximum freedom for the individual while BNP/EDL are into government as a machine that turns out clones - in their case cloned on race in Labours case cloned on class.

The reason UKIP appeals to poisonous fraggles and far right nutjobs is because UKIP it is made up of poisonous fraggle and far right nutjobs.

Every week a new UKIP fucktard pops his/her head out of his/her arse and bleats inanely about gods anger with homosexuals, immigrants and Muslims.

You'll just have to come to terms with the reality Sphinx.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:39 pm

scrat wrote:
sphinx wrote:

I have asked for proof that UKIP is made up of BNP/EDL and have not moved the goalposts.  The reason UKIP appeals to the nutjobs is because they think it is another small revolutionary party and they swallow the crap from the main parties about it being racist and similar to them.  If and when they are intelligent enough to read what the party actually stands for they soon scarper usually in the direction of the Labour Party because UKIP believes in small government and maximum freedom for the individual while BNP/EDL are into government as a machine that turns out clones - in their case cloned on race in Labours case cloned on class.

The reason UKIP appeals to poisonous fraggles and far right nutjobs is because UKIP it is made up of poisonous fraggle and far right nutjobs.

Every week a new UKIP fucktard pops his/her head out of his/her arse and bleats inanely about gods anger with homosexuals, immigrants and Muslims.

So far you have come up with no evidence that UKIP is made up of poisonous fraggles and far right nutjobs - just that some of these will probably vote for UKIP despite being members of another party.

I on the other hand have provided evidence that the Labour party is happy to not only accept poisonous fraggles and far right nutjobs into their party but will choose them as candidates and get them elected.

So far there has been one incidence of a fucktard popping his head up - and that fucktard had been spouting his crap for years as a Tory where he was ignored and he only gained attention when he crossed the floor. Then unlike the Tories UKIP expelled him (shouldnt you be questioning the Tories who were happy to have him spout crap for years with no sanctions rather than UKIP who took action quickly when he started?)

So to remind you of an old fashioned saying one swallow does not a summer make - the odd nut job does not a party make.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:58 pm

sphinx wrote:
scrat wrote:

So far you have come up with no evidence that UKIP is made up of poisonous fraggles and far right nutjobs - just that some of these will probably vote for UKIP despite being members of another party.

I on the other hand have provided evidence that the Labour party is happy to not only accept poisonous fraggles and far right nutjobs into their party but will choose them as candidates and get them elected.

So far there has been one incidence of a fucktard popping his head up - and that fucktard had been spouting his crap for years as a Tory where he was ignored and he only gained attention when he crossed the floor.  Then unlike the Tories UKIP expelled him (shouldnt you be questioning the Tories who were happy to have him spout crap for years with no sanctions rather than UKIP who took action quickly when he started?)

So to remind you of an old fashioned saying one swallow does not a summer make - the odd nut job does not a party make.
UKIP are infested with Westboro church type nutjobbies, they'll no doubt attract BNP/EDL scum too ashamed to put their mark for neo nazis, but I guess most of their votes will come from disgruntled "nasty party" supporters, as the recent bye election up't north suggests they'll not take many vote from Labour. They might get 10% of the vote! although I doubt they'll get a single seat! it's all well and good attacking homosexuals, the British worker and immigrants but the British voter is a tad more up together, Europe is a fading issue, especially now that the "nasty party" has stolen this cloak.

UKIP does not have any policies to make Britain a better place, I fail to see why you defend it so vigorously, the bandwagon passed during Eastleigh.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm

scrat wrote:
sphinx wrote:

So far there has been one incidence of a fucktard popping his head up - and that fucktard had been spouting his crap for years as a Tory where he was ignored and he only gained attention when he crossed the floor.  Then unlike the Tories UKIP expelled him (shouldnt you be questioning the Tories who were happy to have him spout crap for years with no sanctions rather than UKIP who took action quickly when he started?)

UKIP are infested with Westboro church type nutjobbies, they'll no doubt attract BNP/EDL scum too ashamed to put their mark for neo nazis, but I guess most of their votes will come from disgruntled "nasty party" supporters, as the recent bye election up't north suggests they'll not take many vote from Labour. They might get 10% of the vote! although I doubt they'll get a single seat! it's all well and good attacking homosexuals, the British worker and immigrants but the British voter is a tad more up together, Europe is a fading issue, especially now that the "nasty party" has stolen this cloak.

UKIP does not have any policies to make Britain a better place, I fail to see why you defend it so vigorously, the bandwagon passed during Eastleigh.

I would like folk to take note of this post by Scrat, because he is correct, the UKIP/BNP turds will only drag is into the gutter, and I'm Hoping this UKIP/BNP thing is just a phase form disgruntled Tory voters, sadly it might not just be that...

But as Scrat has said, the majority of Brits are way more savvy than to get caught up with the like of filthy racist parties like those.

It's like screaming babies with some...'we hate immigrants, Scots, blacks and Muslims', for goodness sake of only they could hear themselves....

David Cameron is not tough enough on immigrants, so we shall back a party with real racial issues.

Come on folks, for Christ sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 pm

scrat wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Evidence of infestation please - the odd individual is not an infestation.

The BNP/EDL can claim to be attracted - they wont get in to UKIP so they best visit Labour who will welcome them with open arms.

UKIP are the only party fighting for the workers by seeking to combat the wage suppression caused by excessive immigration while at the same time taking minimum wage out of taxation.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 pm

https://fruitcakewatch.wordpress.com/
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 pm

scrat wrote:https://fruitcakewatch.wordpress.com/

Weren't they founded as being a party to fight for businesses? They care little for the poor for instance, it's just that some of the poor are just naturally racist and homophobic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Catman wrote:

Weren't they founded as being a party to fight for businesses? They care little for the poor for instance, it's just that some of the poor are just naturally racist and homophobic.

If they dont care for the poor why are they the only party fighting for minimum wage to be free of tax and fighting to stop wage suppression due to uncontrolled immigration?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Catman wrote:

you're right Phil, I don't see UKIP wanting to nationalise the banks, giving workers a living wage and protecting the NHS.

UKIP = More racist, fascist, homophobic troughers, scrambling to get at the trough!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm

scrat wrote:
Catman wrote:

you're right Phil, I don't see UKIP wanting to nationalise the banks, giving workers a living wage and protecting the NHS.

UKIP = More racist, fascist, homophobic troughers, scrambling to get at the trough!

alien + Scrat!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:52 pm

scrat wrote:
Catman wrote:

So what do you call bringing minimum wage out of taxation?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

If they dont care for the poor why are they the only party fighting for minimum wage to be free of tax and fighting to stop wage suppression due to uncontrolled immigration?

Unfortunately UKIP are now such a huge threat to our legitimate political parties, so legitimate that the unions decide who will be the candidate, who will win, who will pay what, and what policy must be adhered too, let alone the Tories who have foresaken all middle England to the hands of the lets love all things European so we will not ever have to make a decision that could come back and haunt us lid dens, the press have been stacked against them by naughty leaks and smear campaigns. The press are so weak and need favours they dare not disregard the hand that feeds them.

As such it puts UKIP into an ever more main party role within England. Any press even bad press is so much better than no press.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

I read with interest that the failed, sacked extreme rw ex shock jock Jon Gaunt still has aspirations to be a Ukip mp.
God only help his electorate if he were to get empowered. He abhors Muslims, left wingers and gays.
The man is so stupid that he once slagged off the footballer Ryan Giggs because someone told him he was a left winger!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Wog stands for "Western Oriental Gentleman"

very funny to see it censored as it is a word said with pride at least 95% of the time here. it is just the grouping for the Mediterranean people.

http://www.weekendnotes.com/wogboys-live-on-stage-remixed-and-rewogified/
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:55 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Wog stands for "Western Oriental Gentleman"

very funny to see it censored as it is a word said with pride at least 95% of the time here. it is just the grouping for the Mediterranean people.

http://www.weekendnotes.com/wogboys-live-on-stage-remixed-and-rewogified/

It's a very bad word here in England Veya, as bad as the 'N' word.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm

people need to get over themselves, words are words, no need to get knickers in a twist. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

the winners aren't the ones that cry the most (at least they should not win in my opinion).
Why is Wog a positive thing here because the Wogs made it positive by being successful, they didn't cry about it they went "yeah I'm a wog and I work hard, scam hard and play hard" which makes them practically an Aussie. :D :D :D :D So now Aussie Wogs are great integral part of the community
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:people need to get over themselves, words are words, no need to get knickers in a twist.  Rolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

the winners aren't the ones that cry the most (at least they should not win in my opinion).
Why is Wog a positive thing here because the Wogs made it positive by being successful, they didn't cry about it they went "yeah I'm a wog and I work hard, scam hard and play hard" which makes them practically an Aussie.   :D:D:D:D So now Aussie Wogs are great integral part of the community

Veya?
But to use those words are free to use on here, you just aren't allowed to use direct, racist and homophobic/sexist slurs..etc..against the invididual?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:34 am

@catman
in the OP
He did not direct them at anyone but his OWN family.

Lagoda's remarks about his "w*g" sister and "Mongol" relatives having children with "slanty eyes"

People being offended soley on behalf of other people are offensive.  tongue 

Unreasonably attacking someone over their race/sex/etc is wrong but the word is just a word. It has what power you give it. Like the 'Thug' in another thread, I now get joking called a thug all the time because I am a big guy from a criminal area with more criminal knowledge than a law abiding citizen should have... and to be truthful 10 years ago the desciption was even more accurate. I have never been offended because It is what I am, a Westie Thug. they think their pansy ass is any better? who gives a fuck? I'm a thug, if need be I will hurt them  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:36 am

can any one throw some light on the front page report of the mail on pedo's re- the labour party?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 am

nicko wrote:can any one throw some light on the front page report of the mail on pedo's re- the labour party?

the corruption within the Labour Party is all here :

http://labour25.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:14 am

All this outrage from the left on here about this EX-councillor's racist words, yet when I post about Labour councillors who used even worse racist (anri-semitic) language yet weren't suspended, and another Labour councillor who referred to gays as shirtlifters, there's a strange silence.

Hypocrits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:29 am

Tess. wrote:All this outrage from the left on here about this EX-councillor's racist words, yet when I post about Labour councillors who used even worse racist (anri-semitic) language yet weren't suspended, and another Labour councillor who referred to gays as shirtlifters, there's a strange silence.

Hypocrits.

Oh dont worry - they have absolutely no defence against the proven facts that while UKIP disallow former BNP/EDL/fascist members from joining and will expel any such that gain entrance by lying, Labour is happy to accept former BNP/EDL/fascist members and what is more allows them to stand in elections while its members vote them in.

Tells you who the real racists are doesnt it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:34 am

Comments

Gamlin’s stash (Labour25)

Posted on November 10, 2012 by labour25

Homosexual Labour Party Spin Doctor Samuel Gamlin likes them young.

Homosexual spin doctor and advisor to the Labour Party Samuel Gamlin has been arrested and charged with making and distributing obscene films of children being violently raped and abused by adults. Samuel Gamlin, is said to have created sickening movies that involved the beating and tying up of children before they were subjected to horrific sexual acts. After the police had removed and searched Gamlin’s computer hard drive they discovered that he had been in close contact with several other known and suspected pedophiles. Gamlin pleaded guilty to the offences last month.

Follow us on twitter – Labour25 twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Catman wrote:
Tess. wrote:"A Ukip spokesperson made clear that the party takes the incident "very seriously indeed" but made clear: "Councillor Lagoda was suspended from the party before this incident occurred. He is not an acting councillor for Ukip now and he was not an acting councillor for UKIP at the time of this incident."

You have a problem with news articles about UKIP being posted to this site, don't you!

Well tough!

Yeah but your party...the Labour party is full of paedophiles & has been for years.MPs who support the legalization of sex with children......You support that party.

Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Catman wrote:

Well tough!

Yeah but your party...the Labour party is full of paedophiles & has been for years.MPs who support the legalization of sex with children......You support that party.

Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:37 pm

OK can we all just agree Politicans are Evil ? as a general rule of thumb  Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down