NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I have a f***ing gun on me!': Smartly-dressed 'drunk' woman passenger is arrested after calling Jet Blue worker a rapist and screaming that she is armed during an epic airport meltdown

2 posters

Go down

'I have a f***ing gun on me!': Smartly-dressed 'drunk' woman passenger is arrested after calling Jet Blue worker a rapist and screaming that she is armed during an epic airport meltdown Empty 'I have a f***ing gun on me!': Smartly-dressed 'drunk' woman passenger is arrested after calling Jet Blue worker a rapist and screaming that she is armed during an epic airport meltdown

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:53 pm

This is the shocking moment a woman erupts into a furious tirade at a member of staff at an airport in front of horrified passengers.

The passenger, who was scheduled to fly on JetBlue on Sunday, launches a furious verbal attack at the staff member standing behind the desk as he tries to call for help. Footage, captured at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Florida, shows the female passenger screaming at the staff member after she was denied entry to the plane due to signs of intoxication.

Some passengers at the airport had been delayed for 10 hours by a canceled flight, but airport staff said the woman in the video had faced no such problems. The clip, which was captured by musician Post Malone's manager Dre London, was later posted on his Instagram page and has since gone viral.

In the recording, the unnamed woman launches her body above the desk and bellows: 'God damn it! Who does that to a woman like me. Who?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6568227/Woman-passenger-calls-Jet-Blue-worker-rapist-says-gun.html

Back to top Go down

'I have a f***ing gun on me!': Smartly-dressed 'drunk' woman passenger is arrested after calling Jet Blue worker a rapist and screaming that she is armed during an epic airport meltdown Empty Re: 'I have a f***ing gun on me!': Smartly-dressed 'drunk' woman passenger is arrested after calling Jet Blue worker a rapist and screaming that she is armed during an epic airport meltdown

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:35 pm

JetBlue...I will never fly with them again. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I have a f***ing gun on me!': Smartly-dressed 'drunk' woman passenger is arrested after calling Jet Blue worker a rapist and screaming that she is armed during an epic airport meltdown Empty Re: 'I have a f***ing gun on me!': Smartly-dressed 'drunk' woman passenger is arrested after calling Jet Blue worker a rapist and screaming that she is armed during an epic airport meltdown

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:34 am

'I have a f***ing gun on me!': Smartly-dressed 'drunk' woman passenger is arrested after calling Jet Blue worker a rapist and screaming that she is armed during an epic airport meltdown 479860004

Airport security should have Tasered her...

Would have broken the monotony for everyone else waiting in that terminal..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down