NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Left Again Trying to Silence People - You Cannot Trust Patreon

Go down

The Left Again Trying to Silence People -  You Cannot Trust Patreon Empty The Left Again Trying to Silence People - You Cannot Trust Patreon

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:55 am

Near the end you will see Tim Cook from Apple, speak like a religious zealot

This is the left of today who are now like a religious fundementalist extremist group

https://heavy.com/news/2018/12/carl-benjamin-aka-sargon-of-akkad/

Back to top Go down

The Left Again Trying to Silence People -  You Cannot Trust Patreon Empty Re: The Left Again Trying to Silence People - You Cannot Trust Patreon

Post by nicko Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Bet he wears white socks with Sandals !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Left Again Trying to Silence People -  You Cannot Trust Patreon Empty Re: The Left Again Trying to Silence People - You Cannot Trust Patreon

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:22 am

Seems like Patreon leftist agenda is backfiring and they are losing people fast

This email from Sam Harris I received.

Closing My Patreon Account

Dear Patreon Supporters—

As many of you know, the crowdfunding site Patreon has banned several prominent content creators from its platform. While the company insists that each was in violation of its terms of service, these recent expulsions seem more readily explained by political bias. Although I don’t share the politics of the banned members, I consider it no longer tenable to expose any part of my podcast funding to the whims of Patreon’s “Trust and Safety” committee.

I will be deleting my Patreon account tomorrow. If you want to continue sponsoring my work, I encourage you to open a subscription at samharris.org/subscribe.

As always, I remain deeply grateful for your support.

Wishing you all a very happy New Year….

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down