NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 RIDICULOUS things happening in Australia RIGHT NOW

+6
nicko
veya_victaous
'Wolfie
eddie
Ben Reilly
Vintage
10 posters

Go down

5 RIDICULOUS things happening in Australia RIGHT NOW Empty 5 RIDICULOUS things happening in Australia RIGHT NOW

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Last edited by Thor on Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

5 RIDICULOUS things happening in Australia RIGHT NOW Empty Re: 5 RIDICULOUS things happening in Australia RIGHT NOW

Post by Vintage Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:13 pm

Well, who would have thought it, a Labour(left wing government) imposing minority crazy pc ideas onto the majority. Probably without the backing of the majority of the specific minority.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

5 RIDICULOUS things happening in Australia RIGHT NOW Empty Re: 5 RIDICULOUS things happening in Australia RIGHT NOW

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Vintage wrote:Well, who would have thought it, a Labour(left wing government) imposing minority crazy pc ideas onto the majority. Probably without the backing of the majority of the specific minority.

Apparantly Vintage we are told its only a minority doing this and yet we see it constantly and daily throughout the world from the left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Surely a male and a female figure on traffic lights could stand for anyone, male and females, males transitioning to females or females transitioning into males or those that feel female one day and male the next or indeed those that can't make their mind up on any particular day.. Because there is a male and female figure on the traffic lights doesn't mean they are a married couple or partnership or even indicate that they know each other!

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Test
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:52 pm

~THE Ben Reilly~ wrote:Test

What? What are you testing for? Rolling Eyes

Dude, kinda random.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:
~THE Ben Reilly~ wrote:Test

What? What are you testing for? Rolling Eyes

Dude, kinda random.

Check check, 1, 2 ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:31 am

Vintage wrote:
Well, who would have thought it, a Labour(left wing government) imposing minority crazy pc ideas onto the majority. Probably without the backing of the majority of the specific minority.

Cool

You're an idiot...

Australia currently has a conservative/centre-right government...

I don't see them "imposing" anything overly "p/c" on the citizenry at large..

What I do see on this ignorant empty-headed American bimbo's vlogs (this is the 3rd of her supposedly 'funny' diatribes that I've come across this year --  none of which I've yet managed to suffer all the way through..), is a stupid self-entitled and sophist touristy girly-girl parked in Melbourne and picking on various random trivialities from around Oz (many of which most Aussies themselves are likely unaware of..).

Taking her first example as a case in point --  Canberra is a city sitting inside a semi-autonomous "territory", where its own "government" is actually more akin to a local council (as in London, Moscow, Washington city, or New York City --  albeit on a much smaller scale..).

And it is the local councils who administer the traffic lights and pedestrian crossings down here..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:43 am

Wolf clearly did not watch the video and has made himself look a right tit again it seems

He also now owes Vintage an apology

And yet again we see his sexist hate of women come out reffering to women as bimbo's

All the 5 policies were put fourth by the left wing authorities in these areas

In other words Labour

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:27 am

There are other reports besides this blog, which I looked at, in case you don't believe it. Traditional traffic lights indicate PEOPLE of all persuasions are crossing not just straight people. What about the calls to be accepted and just live comfortably in the general population without bias, which there is nothing wrong with but now we are asked to celebrate minorities. The local authority or who ever sanctioned this obviously has money to burn if they think this is a priority.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Thor wrote:Wolf clearly did not watch the video and has made himself look a right tit again it seems

And yet again we see his sexist hate of women come out reffering to women as bimbo's

In other words Labour

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off you ignorant twat...

Now you are simply making up shit, you dopey cnut..

A Labor-dominated council doesn't equate to Labor policy or control.

Local councils are a form of "representative" governance -- not gov't vs. opposition parliament.

Despite what idiot right-wing corporate-fascist know-nothing fools like you lot keep on trying to claim over every little whacky example you have fed to you, these aren't examples of "left wing" loonies "inflicting" some p/c controls over the general population at large..

You may think that you're continually scoring some kind of "win" against "left wingers" on here with your increasingly loopy lies, Doddery one -- especially with the foreigners like me, veya, Ben and Quill -- but you're the one looking more and more delusional by the day...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:06 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thor wrote:Wolf clearly did not watch the video and has made himself look a right tit again it seems

In other words Labour

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off you ignorant twat...

Now you are simply making up shit, you dopey cnut..

A Labor-dominated council doesn't  equate to Labor policy or control.

Local councils are a form of "representative" governance --  not gov't vs. opposition parliament.

Despite what idiot right-wing corporate-fascist know-nothing fools like you lot keep on trying to claim over every little whacky example you have fed to you,  these aren't examples of "left wing" loonies "inflicting" some p/c controls over the general population at large..

You may think that you're continually scoring some kind of "win" against "left wingers" on here with your increasingly loopy lies, Doddery one --  especially with the foreigners like me, veya, Ben and Quill --  but you're the one looking more and more delusional by the day...

Not going anywhere wetwipe

I see you again failed to apologise to Vintage, when you were completely wrong and still continue to lie as seen above

Nobody here claimed it was the national Government. That was only you, when you jumped in with both feet in your mouth as usual

What was rightly stated is that these 5 things were done by Labour/Left wing

Which is inherantly true

I easily show up you left wing dummies every day and its a complete laugh to me. As look at how you are acting

How about you grow up and apologise to Vintage for wrongly calling her an idiot, when she never said anything wrong?

How is Ben, Quill etc foreigners, when this is Ben's forum. That would make me the foreigner?

Doh

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:30 am

Vintage wrote:
There are other reports besides this blog, which I looked at, in case you don't believe it. Traditional traffic lights indicate PEOPLE of all persuasions are crossing not just straight people. What about the calls to be accepted and just live comfortably in the general population without bias, which there is nothing wrong with but now we are asked to celebrate minorities. The local authority or who ever sanctioned this obviously has money to burn if they think this is a priority.

Rolling Eyes

Over here, there are also pedestrian crossing lights in some school zones in some towns that portray a couple of school children (i.e. those stick figure profiles are shorter and broader than normal..).

Applying the Dodgy/Vintage argument to these, maybe those lights should also be tagged as p/c gone mad --  after all, depicting a school boy and girl there (a certain minority only using those particular crossings for a couple of hours a day..) is clearly discriminating against old people, tall people and anybody else not fitting that selected minority profile..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:41 am

I would say that's an extra safety measure because it's CHILDREN that are crossing there, do you consider minorities need extra safety measures then?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:36 am

Vintage wrote:
I would say that's an extra safety measure because it's CHILDREN that are crossing there, do you consider minorities need extra safety measures then?

cyclops

"As needs must, necessity compels."
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:13 am

LOL talk about total Bullshit by the Right AGAIN 
as always this is NOT TRUE 
Like every other dumb piece of SHIT didge posts from YouTube that is NOT NEWS 

Get it through Your Head Dumb ass Your tube is NOT news any dumb fuck like yourself can post any dumb shit on their channel

they are talking  about a 1 SET of lights in the middle of the gay District in a ONE minor city (It right near the Car spot I lease) 

AND it is the LOCAL government, I cross 3 to get to commute to work to give you a scope of their power.

But typical Chicken Shit Right Wing Cowards, Make Up bullshit to Terrify yourself cause You love being Scared
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:14 am

Number 3 triggered

And the left wonder why people do not take them seriously anymore

We have the 5 ridiculous policies introduced by the left

Then we have the left rant with hate about the posters exposing this

The youtube clip like many have articles related to them and can post them all from this clip

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:20 am

Here are all the links

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-26/same-sex-street-lights-signal-intersectional-push-for-diversity/10554126

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6431245/Australians-select-33-different-gender-labels-radical-new-proposal.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6432135/Fireworks-entertainment-removed-Australia-Day-celebrations.html

https://www.govt.nz/browse/passports-citizenship-and-identity/changing-your-gender/change-the-gender-on-your-birth-certificate/

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2018/nov/28/coalition-labor-morrison-dutton-shorten-australian-politics-live

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:21 am

Because Your just posting Lies !!!!!
it's not true Fuckwit 
how can we debate that

Keep going I'll Delete Your account 
Cause this Place is Shit now 
it was better the Week you were gone and We had more people post 
But as typical You Just bore Everyone to Death
Posting Shit that is not even true 
on what ever your current topic of focus is
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:25 am

veya_victaous wrote:Because Your just posting Lies !!!!!
it's not true Fuckwit 
how can we debate that

I just posted the links to the stories

So no lies and again  what do the left do

Threaten to censur me by deleting my account

Go ahead and I will just email Ben, Eddie and Lord Foul an have your toddler Tantrum reversed

Just because you do not like me exposing the left

When you have no problem when its the right

It proves you are a hypocrite

For years we have have endless threads and still do on trump and the Republicans. Yet those on the right do not whinge and moan about this. When the left are criticized. Suddenlly its boring to the left and true to form they threaten posters with deleting their account

All can now see that you are running scared and wish to silence posters

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:25 am

One Intersection has 8 sets of lights 
all the ONE rainbow Round about in Braddon the Gay District on Canberra the are is a total of 4 square Kilometers 

SO all Complete BULLSHIT

maybe if you didn't go trolling the internet for Shit to maintain your hate boner You wouldn't ALWAYS, every time, repeatably Fall for this Same Shit every single day!!!!

If you did it once or twice fine but is Multiple Post a Day about How You hate Boner Prevents You using Common sense or reading Anything Beyond the head line that Made You Rock Hard with Hatred
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:27 am

Thor wrote:
it's not true Fuckwit 
how can we debate that

Go ahead and I will just email Ben, Eddie and Lord Foul an have your toddler Tantrum reversed

For years we have have endless threads and still do on trump and the Republicans. Yet those on the right do not whinge and moan about this. When the left are criticized. Suddenlly its boring to the left and true to form they threaten posters with deleting their account

Laughing

If you want to Play it Fine 

But If I delete Your account and you are allowed back 
I will  Leave 

And Unlike a fucking pathetic loser like you 
I wont be back
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:One Intersection has 8 sets of lights 
all the ONE rainbow Round about in Braddon the Gay District on Canberra the are is a total of 4 square Kilometers 

SO all Complete BULLSHIT

maybe if you didn't go trolling the internet for Shit to maintain your hate boner You wouldn't ALWAYS, every time, repeatably Fall for this Same Shit every single day!!!!

If you did it once or twice fine but is Multiple Post a Day about How You hate Boner Prevents You using Common sense or reading Anything Beyond the head line that Made You Rock Hard with Hatred

In other words its a complete waste of money

There was no need for this and it was all done to pander to a small minority, of which I doubt many homosexuals never cared or asked to have in the first place. In other words a bunch of leties thought they would do this, never considering the cost or would others would think

Its not trolling the internet, these are all from major media sources

Again the left cannot take criticism and are becoming like religious fanatics, as now it seems the left thinks its blasphemy to be critical of the left. To the point to threaten to delete their accounts

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:29 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thor wrote:

Laughing

I will  Leave 

I wont be back

So you will use blackmail then

Lets see how that pans out then and all because you hold a grudge of hate against me

Hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:54 am

"This site is shit now" "I will leave" bit childish don't you think ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:55 am

Thor wrote:Number 3 triggered

And the left wonder why people do not take them seriously anymore

We have the 5 ridiculous policies introduced by the left

Then we have the left rant with hate about the posters exposing this

The youtube clip like many have articles related to them and can post them all from this clip

Go figure

Rolling Eyes

Yet another outright fucking lie from dildo-brained Didgerii...

Is that #4or #5 for this thread alone..

The bullshit just keeps on flowing from Dodge this week.

Some anonymous Yankee bimbo tourist thinks she's being funny by posting her outright bullshit fabrications in a series of YouTube sketches.

And poor li'l delusional Dodgie, so desperate to defend his newfound love for his corporate-fascist masters, laps up her puerile crap as if it's some kind of "news"..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:27 pm

it's not true Fuckwit 
how can we debate that

Oh, dear. The milk monitor is having another tantrum.......
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:36 pm

Why have you posted a video which is fake Didge? You've said it's fake underneath and in the title.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why have you posted a video which is fake Didge? You've said it's fake underneath and in the title.

I didn't Rags

That was Veya throwing his dummy out and changing my post, which is actually against the rules

I just edited this back to how it was, but it proves Veya is having a massive sulk

I even posted the links to the articles, so no fake news here.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Admin changing titles and posts? They should at least make it clear that they've done so, otherwise confusion will reign.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Admin changing titles and posts? They should at least make it clear that they've done so, otherwise confusion will reign.

Indeed, but as seen, it could not have been me

I just edited it and its come up with the time I have done so

Not going to complain, even though I could

Would rather people see how Veya is throwing his dummy out over real news.

This is the left I have come to expect these days

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:57 am

G'Day

Doing my bit this week for the Oz tourism industry, I have the following edukashional video for those good Englische snowflakes, err, folks out there, the likes of Dodge, Raggamuffintopski and nicko :

https://youtu.be/T5DYgzyHpPY
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Haha! Very good. Love the guy's accent.

Do you have wetas in Aussie like in New Zealand? People say they live in damp wood. They don't, they live in your bedroom and hide in your clothes!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:13 pm

What seems to be the problem between Veya and didge and why do you have to get so bloody angry with each other over a debate?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:17 pm

eddie wrote:What seems to be the problem between Veya and didge and why do you have to get so bloody angry with each other over a debate?

Does it seem like I was angry or nasty to him here on this thread?

He again threatened to ban me because I posted a video, that has 5 media stories, that he claimed were faked. I posted the links for them showing they are factual stories.

I simple laughed at his antics. To the point he actually edited my title post and opening post. Which I am led to believe is against the rules

So many times Veya threatens to ban me simple because I am out spoken against the left and he wants to censur me

So its him you need to speak to here.

I certainly do not complain at about the endless threads against the right, with threads on Trump, the Republicans etc

Yet the lest seem to get all yet up when people are critical of the left and as seen I constantly get threated with a ban by Veya, as he seems to hate me with a passion.

I have done nothing wrong to him, nor do I hate him

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Well, posting up a video that someone doesn’t agree with is not banworthy, that’s for sure.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:21 pm

eddie wrote:Well, posting up a video that someone doesn’t agree with is not banworthy, that’s for sure.

Exactly.

Anyway, no harm done Eddie. You know I do not hold grudges

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Haha! Very good. Love the guy's accent.

Do you have wetas in Aussie like in New Zealand? People say they live in damp wood. They don't, they live in your bedroom and hide in your clothes!

Smile

Not quite like New Zealand...

We have several types of ground-dwelling crickets that are related to the NZ wetas, and occasionally after storms some big weird cricket-type insects may find their way out of the bush and into backyards and houses..

However, the cricket-type insects around here aren't either as numerous as those wetas, nor quite as big as some of them are reputed to be.

The cooler and wetter climes for NZ, and a relative lack of predators before European settlement, also probably contributed to the survival of a wider range of species for their wetas.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:39 am

Always have to remember how near to the pole New Zealand is. Only Chile is closer to Antarctica.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Thor wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I will  Leave 

I wont be back

Lets see how that pans out then and all because you hold a grudge of hate against me

Hilarious

Oh c'mon, Didge. Whether or not the stories are true, you must have known how he'd react.
Not taking sides btw.

Just pointing out the obvious - you & him don't get on and if you go trawling the net for negative stories about Oz to post ..... it's only going to end one way.
You knew this and expected this. Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Jules wrote:
Thor wrote:

Hilarious

Oh c'mon, Didge. Whether or not the stories are true, you must have known how he'd react.
Not taking sides btw.

Just pointing out the obvious - you & him don't get on and if you go trawling the net for negative stories about Oz to post ..... it's only going to end one way.
You knew this and expected this. Cool

Hi Jules

But then is that not the problem?

When he slags off the British as Hil shepherds constantly?

Many here do not even slag off Australians. I never did it to slag off Australians, but I did know he would over react.

In fact the view was about policies by political parties

I have nothing against any of the left here. What I am tired of, is this illusion they live under. Where they think leftist policies are superior to everything. I will call them out when they are being two faced and hypocritical

To me the best Governements in history have been a balance of left and right. It helps make them comrpremise to form policies that the majority of people will support.

Anyway, lets move on, as the policies were a topic of interest for some

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:55 pm

You have regular "High Noon" type confrontations with ALL the mods. It just happens to be VV's turn today. tongue

Anyway hope it can all be sorted amicably.

Take care now! x

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Jules wrote:You have regular "High Noon" type confrontations with ALL the mods. It just happens to be VV's turn today. tongue

Anyway hope it can all be sorted amicably.

Take care now! x

All the best

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down