NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row"

2 posters

Go down

There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row" Empty There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row"

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:57 pm

There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row" Trump_head2

News from a year ago, but I thought it was pretty funny and decided to post it.

Did anybody here know about this?

https://www.citymetric.com/politics/city-london-russia-row-leads-directly-trump-street-2821
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row" Empty Re: There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row"

Post by eddie Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:54 pm

No never heard of them but I’m sure you’ll want to piss on the corner of Trump Street.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row" Empty Re: There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row"

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:22 am

None too chuffed about Russia Row either, am I?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:39 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:None too chuffed about Russia Row either, am I?

Seriously, what the fuck are you complaining about

Everyone pictures Ben, as being as a massive phallic symbol... Laughing

There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row" Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Thor wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:None too chuffed about Russia Row either, am I?

There's a road in London that starts as "Trump Street" and ends as "Russia Row" Large

I wouldn't say massive necessarily, but I've had no complaints!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:43 pm

~THE Ben Reilly~ wrote:
Thor wrote:

Insecurity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:49 pm

~THE Ben Reilly~ wrote:
Thor wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down