NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police apologise for describing flasher as man with 'small penis'

Go down

Police apologise for describing flasher as man with 'small penis' Empty Police apologise for describing flasher as man with 'small penis'

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:36 am

Police have apologised for describing a man who was performing a sex act in public as having a "small penis".

North Yorkshire Police asked for the public's help on Monday evening to find a naked, overweight suspect following an incident in York.

The original statement, which police say left a number of people upset due to "too much detail", read: " The suspect… has very little chest or pubic hair, no obvious tattoos or scars, and he has what was described as a small penis."

But on Tuesday, the force backtracked into an apology and said: "On the evening of November 19, we posted an appeal on Facebook to help identify a suspect in the York area who performed a sexual act in public.

"The appeal included a description of the naked man, which we accept went into too much detail.

"This has caused upset to a number of people who read the appeal and we unreservedly apologise for any offence caused."

The apology continued: "The appeal was quickly removed and a more appropriately worded version posted on the force website."

The revised appeal removed a description of the man's sexual organs.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/20/police-apologise-describing-flasher-man-small-penis/

This is surely getting a joke now.

People upset as the Police gave a discription of a teeny tiny todger and this causes offense?

The Police also think they need to apologise for this?

WTF

Back to top Go down

Police apologise for describing flasher as man with 'small penis' Empty Re: Police apologise for describing flasher as man with 'small penis'

Post by Syl Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Didge, for some reason I cant open any of your links lately.

Yes, tmi, how would any member of the public know this is the flasher unless he was flashing at them too?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police apologise for describing flasher as man with 'small penis' Empty Re: Police apologise for describing flasher as man with 'small penis'

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Syl wrote:Didge, for some reason I cant open any of your links lately.

Yes, tmi, how would any member of the public know this is the flasher unless he was flashing at them too?

There is a block on new members posting links for 7 days

Its how it is set up and I have recently rejoined

Hence I have to slightly eidt the link to post it

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:Didge, for some reason I cant open any of your links lately.

There is a block on new members posting links for 7 days

Its how it is set up and I have recently rejoined

Hence I have to slightly eidt the link to post it

Ahh I see. OK.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:27 pm

''we all feel very sorry that this man has such an unusually small penis''

''we would like to reassure the public that this is not the normal sized penis''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down