NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits

+8
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
Fred Moletrousers
Original Quill
nicko
HoratioTarr
12 posters

Go down

Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits Empty Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:41 pm

A fish and chip owner is becoming increasingly frustrated with 'workshy' job hunters only applying for roles to qualify for benefits.

Frank Suhadolnik, 69, has been inundated with CVs for ten available jobs at his new fish and chip shop in Darlington, County Durham.

But despite receiving 300 to 400 applications, most of those offered work failed to turn up for their first shift.

This he believes is because people are only applying for the roles to show they are 'looking for work to qualify for benefits'.

He told The Times: 'It has to have something to do with the benefits system.

'They turn up to our interviews to say they've been looking and then leave us stuck.

'We're just ordinary people trying to make a living and we just can't get anybody to work. It's unbelievable.'

Mr Suhadolnik's latest fish and chip venture comes after the success of his first takeaway in the town - Haughton Chippy.

The grandfather invested £100,000 in a new branch, hoping to retire early, but has unable to find enough people to fill the available roles.

He and his wife now have to cover the vacant positions themselves just to keep the new branch afloat.

Their son, Robert, 37 told MailOnline that eleven people had failed to show up for trial shifts in eleven days.

He said: 'We will ring people the day of the shift to confirm they are coming along and they will say that they are.

'But when it comes to the time they are due to arrive they just don't show up.

'I really cannot understand what is going on at all.'

The family's new fish and chip shop on Faverdale is now having to operate shortened opening hours.

Robert said: 'We've managed to recruit four people so far, but that's taken three months. Those that we do get are fantastic, but there are so many that don't commit.

'Someone who lives miles away and doesn't have a driving licence even emailed us a CV for a role which requires them to drive.

'There have been other people in the town talking about struggles with recruitment, including bars and restaurants.

'I don't know if it's box-ticking for Job Seeker's Allowance, but as a town Darlington has just moved on to Universal Credit and that could be causing problems.

'From what I have heard, it can punish you for increasing your working hours and so some people might be disinclined to work extra.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6409257/Chip-shop-owner-furious-workshy-job-hunters-just-trying-qualify-benefits.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits Empty Re: Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits

Post by nicko Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:22 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits Empty Re: Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Daily Mail wrote:This he believes is because people are only applying for the roles to show they are 'looking for work to qualify for benefits'.

Idle speculation, by a sub-par businessman. His son has the right perspective:

Daily Mail wrote:'I really cannot understand what is going on at all.'

Unemployment is upside-down all over the world. Our USPS buildings are plastered with signs and banners seeking workers for one of the best paying jobs in America. Recently, the US Department of Labor announced that there are more jobs than workers to fill them.

I suggest Mr Suhadolnik, first, take a look at the wages he pays. Then, he might sample his own fish & chips. Finally, he should stick his nose under his armpit and sample what it's like to work around him. There are many other answers to his unpopularity... but typical of the Brits, they look to the government for answers first. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Daily Mail wrote:This he believes is because people are only applying for the roles to show they are 'looking for work to qualify for benefits'.

Idle speculation, by a sub-par businessman.  His son has the right perspective:

Unemployment is upside-down all over the world.  Our USPS buildings are plastered with signs and banners seeking workers for one of the best paying jobs in America.  Recently, the US Department of Labor announced that there are more jobs than workers to fill them.

I suggest Mr Suhadolnik, first, take a look at the wages he pays.  Then, he might sample his own fish & chips.  Finally, he should stick his nose under his armpit and sample what it's like to work around him.  There are many other answers to his unpopularity... but typical of the Brits, they look to the government for answers first.  Lol.

Well regardless of the intensity of Mr Suhadolnick's underarm body odour, the gastronomic quality of his fish and chips (you Yanks couldn't produce real fish'n'chips if you tried!) and his adherence or not to our laws on minimum wages, I can tell you that this sort of thing is common in the UK.

Two members of my own family are employers of labour. They pay well above the statutory minimum and offer good working conditions, employment benefits and support.

And they are still bedevilled by job applicants whose main consideration is waving a bit of paper under the nose of a social security officer and piously claiming a desire to work for their living while quite clearly wanting to continue a life funded by other taxpayers who not only work for their living, but who are heavily taxed to pay for that of others.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Unemployment is upside-down all over the world.  Our USPS buildings are plastered with signs and banners seeking workers for one of the best paying jobs in America.  Recently, the US Department of Labor announced that there are more jobs than workers to fill them.

I suggest Mr Suhadolnik, first, take a look at the wages he pays.  Then, he might sample his own fish & chips.  Finally, he should stick his nose under his armpit and sample what it's like to work around him.  There are many other answers to his unpopularity... but typical of the Brits, they look to the government for answers first.  Lol.

Well regardless of the intensity of Mr Suhadolnick's underarm body odour, the gastronomic quality of his fish and chips (you Yanks couldn't produce real fish'n'chips if you tried!) and his adherence or not to our laws on minimum wages, I can tell you that this sort of thing is common in the UK.

Two members of my own family are employers of labour. They pay well above the statutory minimum and offer good working conditions, employment benefits and support.

And they are still bedevilled by job applicants whose main consideration is waving a bit of paper under the nose of a social security officer and piously claiming a desire to work for their living while quite clearly wanting to continue a life funded by other taxpayers who not only work for their living, but who are heavily taxed to pay for that of others.

We have the same sort of rules here, and it's never been a problem.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

It's not a problem here...if you happen to be a payee and not a payer.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not a problem here...if you happen to be a payee and not a payer.

Oh, I thought you were agreeing with Mr Suhadolnik, that the help was not available because the applicants would rather be on welfare. Further, that they only applied because they needed to prove that they put in for a job.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:20 pm

it's definitely true down here too.

there is always going to some people like that in any nation with a strong welfare system.

I see it as the poor persons equivalent of tax minimization, skirting the edge of the regulations trying to maximize ones personal financial gain. Ultimately either is taking money that you not really entitled to from the gov't
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:

sorry Quill this aint the USA, a major flaw is you assume they don't already have another job Wink 

Get paid 'cash in hand' for your labor, don't tell gov't you earned money, then don't pay tax on it and can claim unemployment.

Plus there are those that can't be fucked working (think drug addicts) that are still coherent enough to know they need to meet the requirements if they want their dole check (which they want for drugs  Rolling Eyes  )

Mr Suhadolnik problem is that his area is near 'full employment' for people that actually want to work
but there is the same number of bogan/chav applicants (economists actually count this as a constant factor of 1.2% in Australia)
So among the resumes there is a higher proportion of bogan/chav applicants
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:09 am

Do they lie to the job centre then? If they are offered a job and do it for a day or whatever and then don't turn up, they effectively made themselves unemployed and wouldn't be eligible for job seekers allowance.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Do they lie to the job centre then? If they are offered a job and do it for a day or whatever and then don't turn up, they effectively made themselves unemployed and wouldn't be eligible for job seekers allowance.

So long as you show you are looking they don't hound you. At least not until after a few months. Then they get the whip out and tell you to take any job you can. I spent a very brief period on Jobseekers before I turned self employed. It was horrible.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Hey, if you let me in, I'll work a full-time job at a fish and chips place. I'll proudly take out the trash, change the cooking oil AND come up with quirky promotions on social media to drive business up!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Sounds as though Britain is seriously in need of enthusiastic workers.

Perhaps immigration policy could be adjusted to address this problem?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:14 pm

veya wrote:sorry Quill this aint the USA, a major flaw is you assume they don't already have another job

I don't have to assume anything.  My position is one of pure skepticism.  

I simply don't believe Mr Suhadolnik.  I believe there is an alternative reason people don't want to work for him.  His story is just a cover.

I've worked a few wage & hour cases where the employer wanted a kick back on paychecks or overtime compensation (bonuses, etc.).  The workers, on hearing his terms, are just walking away.  This sounds like that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Veya is 100% correct !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Seriously, somebody contact this guy and tell him I'd bust my ass for the chance to live only a 3.5 hour train ride from my wife and kids.

Tell him to go to his MP and say he should be allowed to sponsor me for a work visa because I'd be the best worker he ever had.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:30 pm

3.5 Hours each way ? fuck that !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Smile

Like Quill, I'm also very skeptical of that wouldbe-employer's version of events...

I've seen too many examples of shonky small businessmen (including farmers, and even beekeepers, too..) over the years, to take his complaints at face value..

I would like to know about his business, its location, the pay rates and conditions, and how he treats his workers, before placing all the blame onto all young unemployed locals as a group.

As both he, and that news reporter, are trying to do..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:45 pm

nicko wrote:3.5 Hours each way ?    fuck that !

Hell of a lot better than 10 hours each way at about £900 per trip!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Love conquers all !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Do they lie to the job centre then? If they are offered a job and do it for a day or whatever and then don't turn up, they effectively made themselves unemployed and wouldn't be eligible for job seekers allowance.

So long as you show you are looking they don't hound you.   At least not until after a few months.   Then they get the whip out and tell you to take any job you can.   I spent a very brief period on Jobseekers before I turned self employed.  It was horrible.

Yes, but do they not ask if you actually got the job you applied for?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So long as you show you are looking they don't hound you.   At least not until after a few months.   Then they get the whip out and tell you to take any job you can.   I spent a very brief period on Jobseekers before I turned self employed.  It was horrible.

Yes, of course. But I didn't get any of the jobs I applied for. I worked for years as a PA, can type 70 words a minute, etc, but didn't even get the interviews. Why? My age. The woman at the job centre told me, off the record, that my age was against me. So I thought...fuck this..I'll go self employed. I've not looked back.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Are you asking about the employment office? I think they learn automatically when your new employment papers come through.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I mean...I got all dressed up and everything....just can't understand it.

Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits DsmHnowXQAAlIEk
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:03 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Fish and chip shop owner claims he can't find anyone to employ because 'workshy' job hunters only have to show they're looking for work to qualify for benefits DsmHnowXQAAlIEk

Maybe it was your attitude.

Just kidding. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:18 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Maybe it was your attitude.

Just kidding. Razz

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:17 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Hey, if you let me in, I'll work a full-time job at a fish and chips place. I'll proudly take out the trash, change the cooking oil AND come up with quirky promotions on social media to drive business up!

You will stink of fish and also I would get really, really fat because of all the free chips I would eat and then where would we be? Huh? Huh?

Fat and stinky. That’s where.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:41 pm

eddie wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Hey, if you let me in, I'll work a full-time job at a fish and chips place. I'll proudly take out the trash, change the cooking oil AND come up with quirky promotions on social media to drive business up!

You will stink of fish and also I would get really, really fat because of all the free chips I would eat and then where would we be? Huh? Huh?

I saw this film together together with new girlfriend and thought of you both 

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:09 am

Sounds like a lousy job - coming home everyday with your clothes & hair reeking of cooking fat. But I suppose it's better than not working. They've got to start somewhere.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:11 am

I know a few people who work in a chippy. They don't complain.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:27 am

I don't know anyone who works in a chippy. I know people who work in schools, grocery stores and in the NHS. Smile

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:30 am

Jules wrote:I don't know anyone who works in a chippy. I know people who work in schools, grocery stores and in the NHS. Smile

So do I, and also people who work in a chippy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:43 am

A lousy job, based on people never working this

Based on people never knowing what love really is

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:03 am

eddie wrote:

FUCK

YOU
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:08 am

stink of fish???? scuse me but.......

aint that why men LIKE fish????

and a good job too or the human race would go extinct.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 am

Thor wrote:A lousy job, based on people never working this

Based on people never knowing what love really is

You mean they don't know how to love working in a chippy?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:50 am

I'm still a bit confused about the way the system works re JSA. People have to show they're looking for a job, I get that. If they then get a job and leave after a day, don't they have to explain themselves to the benefits people? Do they lie and say they were never offered the job? Don't the benefits people check this out?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:42 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you asking about the employment office?  I think they learn automatically when your new employment papers come through.

What new employment papers? I doubt there would be time for a P45 to be issues. However, yes, I'm asking if the benefits people know if someone took a job and then left after a day. If someone did that, they made themselves unemployed and would therefore not be eligible for Job Seekers Allowance.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you asking about the employment office?  I think they learn automatically when your new employment papers come through.

What new employment papers? I doubt there would be time for a P45 to be issues. However, yes, I'm asking if the benefits people know if someone took a job and then left after a day. If someone did that, they made themselves unemployed and would therefore not be eligible for Job Seekers Allowance.

That's exactly right. You then can't get benefits for 6 weeks.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:10 pm

No money for 6 weeks, is correct !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Time for you guys to update your procedures. C'mon guys, this is the age of computers. In the US, when someone is employed the tax division is notified, the employment office, the social security department, and any labor related office is electronically notified immediately--or as soon as the clerk gets back from her coffee break.

Keep in mind that the US is 54 different governments, yet the notice goes out to all of them, post haste. Maybe it's time for the British Home Office to get off it's dumpy arse and get to work.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Time for you guys to update your procedures.  C'mon guys, this is the age of computers.  In the US, when someone is employed the tax division is notified, the employment office, the social security department, and any labor related office is electronically notified immediately--or as soon as the clerk gets back from her coffee break.

Keep in mind that the US is 54 different governments, yet the notice goes out to all of them, post haste.  Maybe it's time for the British Home Office to get off it's dumpy arse and get to work.

It's more likely that the owner of the chippy hasn't had the chance to do the paperwork.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm still a bit confused about the way the system works re JSA. People have to show they're looking for a job, I get that. If they then get a job and leave after a day, don't they have to explain themselves to the benefits people? Do they lie and say they were never offered the job? Don't the benefits people check this out?

You do so shit at the interview (by doing things like saying I'm on here for the dole check) that you never get offered a job Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

And of course they bloody lie Razz Razz Razz

they only have the man power to check like 2% so as long as your not the most obvious scammer out of 50 others, you can get away with it for ages Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:59 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm still a bit confused about the way the system works re JSA. People have to show they're looking for a job, I get that. If they then get a job and leave after a day, don't they have to explain themselves to the benefits people? Do they lie and say they were never offered the job? Don't the benefits people check this out?

You do so shit at the interview (by doing things like saying I'm on here for the dole check) that you never get offered a job Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

they only have the man power to check like 2% so as long as your not the most obvious scammer out of 50 others, you can get away with it for ages Wink

But some of them were offered the job, and even started the job. I think that people on JSA have to go for interviews at the benefits office, but I'm not sure.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

But some of them were offered the job, and even started the job. I think that people on JSA have to go for interviews at the benefits office, but I'm not sure.

they do go for interviews down here, they lie or use it for some more complex scam
the ones that worked a few days are probably now trying for pension benefits for the hurt back they got lifting boxes of chips  Razz Razz Razz

they do get caught out every so often, the ones offered a job probably weren't planning on it Wink 
so had to make up something quick for the dole office, which they may or may not have been successful with.

the system is not secure enough to catch them all, and can't be made so without making it to onerous on legitimate job seekers.

like i said originally they are just a product of the system that allows this niche survival.
but it really is a shitty life as someone that grew up around it I would compare the lifestyle to that of a rat.
constantly moving, just getting a nibble here and a nibble there if they're too greedy they get caught, and they are always a risk of been caught out Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Time for you guys to update your procedures.  C'mon guys, this is the age of computers.  In the US, when someone is employed the tax division is notified, the employment office, the social security department, and any labor related office is electronically notified immediately--or as soon as the clerk gets back from her coffee break.

Keep in mind that the US is 54 different governments, yet the notice goes out to all of them, post haste.  Maybe it's time for the British Home Office to get off it's dumpy arse and get to work.

Don't blame us.  The EU calls all the shots at moment regarding employment rights and laws. relieved
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down