NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samantha Markle plans to hijack the birth of Meghan and Harry's baby with a tell-all book she says will expose her sister's 'lies'

+3
Vintage
Fred Moletrousers
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Samantha Markle plans to hijack the birth of Meghan and Harry's baby with a tell-all book she says will expose her sister's 'lies' Empty Samantha Markle plans to hijack the birth of Meghan and Harry's baby with a tell-all book she says will expose her sister's 'lies'

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Meghan's sister's new book will be entitled 'In The Shadows Of The Duchess'
Samantha, 53, plans to release it when Meghan gives birth in April/May 2019
It hints at a Markle family row and will detail how she has been 'cyber bullied'

Samantha Markle is planning to hijack the birth of her sister's baby with a tell-all book that she claims will expose Meghan's 'lies'.

Ms Markle, 53, wants to release her book, entitled In The Shadows Of The Duchess, in April or May to coincide with the birth of the royal baby.

She has talked about a memoir for months, previously saying it would be called 'The Diary of Princess Pushy's Sister'.

But now she claims to have added even more to the book and will 'hold nothing back' on what her sister, 37, is really like.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6403015/Samantha-Markle-book-Shadows-Duchess-released-Meghan-gives-birth.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Samantha Markle plans to hijack the birth of Meghan and Harry's baby with a tell-all book she says will expose her sister's 'lies' Empty Re: Samantha Markle plans to hijack the birth of Meghan and Harry's baby with a tell-all book she says will expose her sister's 'lies'

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:23 pm

What a family?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Samantha Markle plans to hijack the birth of Meghan and Harry's baby with a tell-all book she says will expose her sister's 'lies' Empty Re: Samantha Markle plans to hijack the birth of Meghan and Harry's baby with a tell-all book she says will expose her sister's 'lies'

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 am

gelico wrote:

they'll all be on Jeremy Kyle next

lol!

I feel sorry for the poor girl. She's doing well to rise above it all, but I bet there's a plethora of face palms in Kensington Palace. Speaking of which, and as an aside, I sold a set of my beaded baubles to Kensington Palace last week. I got a right shock when I saw the address.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

lol!

I feel sorry for the poor girl.   She's doing well to rise above it all, but I bet there's a plethora of face palms in Kensington Palace.  Speaking of which, and as an aside, I sold a set of my beaded baubles to Kensington Palace last week.  I got a right shock when I saw the address.

In that case I would ask for a royal warrant of appointment plaque to be fixed above your door.

It's not always granted, of course. My late wife once sold a parrot that she had bred to a Duke, but her endeavours were never recognised.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:41 pm

I won't be buying that.
I'm not sure what you see is what you get with Meghan and I suppose you can say that to some extent about all of us.

She is a bit too Hollywood for me but it is early days yet. All that adoring gazing into Harry's eyes seems a bit staged.
Anyway I'm glad he has found someone even if his 'Meghan gets what Meghan wants' is a worrying attitude.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Poor Meghan, she managed to bag herself the worlds most eligible prince, and it seems her sister and her father cant forgive her for her good fortune.

Lovely though Meghan is, in some photos, especially when her hair is parted in the middle, she reminds me of a young Wallis Simpson.
Samantha Markle plans to hijack the birth of Meghan and Harry's baby with a tell-all book she says will expose her sister's 'lies' Meghan-markle-y-wallis-simpson
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Wallis Simpson was quite attractive when she was young. Beguiling eyes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Ah. Her sister is a jealous little bitch then.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:24 pm

What a nasty woman. It's one thing to feel that way about your sister - it's quite another to hijack the birth of her baby.

I wonder what made her such a b-hole?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:29 pm

meh,

she is envious of her sister's good fortune
(I can understand that)

She is greedy for a bit of money and limelight
(I can understand that)

but the alleged content of the book and the timing of it is just pure spite
(Can't understand that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

lol!

I feel sorry for the poor girl.   She's doing well to rise above it all, but I bet there's a plethora of face palms in Kensington Palace.  Speaking of which, and as an aside, I sold a set of my beaded baubles to Kensington Palace last week.  I got a right shock when I saw the address.

i missed this before, i bet you did

well done though

that's some kudos

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down