NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking.

+6
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
nicko
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
Andy
10 posters

Go down

The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking. Empty The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking.

Post by Andy Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:34 pm

The Nazi party, aka National Action here in the UK, is alive and kicking.
I suppose at least 1 poster will support them.

https://dailym.ai/2DgGvyt
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking. Empty Re: The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking.

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:45 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The Nazi party, aka National Action here in the UK, is alive and kicking.

Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking. Empty Re: The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking.

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:55 pm

The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking. 3408175593

Make that two supporters, Andy...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:57 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:The new Nazi Party is alive and kicking. 3408175593

Make that two supporters,  Andy...

You know, you're about the biggest 'old woman' on here. This is just another thread trying to bash a certain person(s) or forum that shall remain nameless. Are you both that bored with life?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:28 am

Angry Andy wrote:The Nazi party, aka National Action here in the UK, is alive and kicking.

didn;t you put Britain First earlier?

National Action isn't a political party. I think it's been banned as an organisation anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:23 am

Look under your bed mate, there could be one there !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:29 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

You know, you're about the biggest 'old woman' on here.  This is just another thread trying to bash a certain person(s) or forum that shall remain nameless.  Are you both that bored with life?

I take it that your failure to condemn far right groups like National Action indicates your support for them.
And the poster you claim I am referring to thinks they are far left.
Risable.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:51 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

You know, you're about the biggest 'old woman' on here.  This is just another thread trying to bash a certain person(s) or forum that shall remain nameless.  Are you both that bored with life?

Rolling Eyes

Do fuck off, you pathetic old bag...

Not only are you sexist, fascist and racist..

You are also the leading troll here on NF, after seeing your old mate Major was perma-banned a couple of years ago.

You may think you're smarter than the rest of us mere plebs, with all of your nasty slithering around on here, targeting particular men with your nasty shit;  but one day soon the admin' and mods on here will finally wake up to your lies and deliberate shit-stirring..

Andy, Didge, Quill and I aren't the only ones who have your measure so far, you fellacious and decrepit old hag...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:01 am

You Are not much of a Man are you Wolfie ? Mouth like a sewer when it comes to insulting Women !But never mind, your safe behind your PC, you FUCKING COWARD !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:15 am

That house is a bit of a mess. Amongst all the nazi stuff there's a rather sweet cuckoo clock though. Surprised

They won't get ten years unless they've actually done something. The weapons found there will probably get them a couple of years.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:30 am

I'm surprised you're linking to the Daily Mail ... Smile
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:31 am

Angry Andy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I take it that your failure to condemn far right groups like National Action indicates your support for them.
Risable.
You mean like YOU refuse to condemn Corbyn and his bunch of far left antisemnites?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:34 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You are also the leading troll here on NF, after seeing your old mate Major was perma-banned a couple of years ago.

You may think you're smarter than the rest of us mere plebs, with all of your nasty slithering around on here, targeting particular men with your nasty shit;  but one day soon the admin' and mods on here will finally wake up to your lies and deliberate shit-stirring..

Andy, Didge, Quill and I aren't the only ones who have your measure so far, you fellacious and decrepit old hag...

Oooh, you're being ageist and sexist now. Aren't you older than Horatio anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm surprised you're linking to the Daily Mail ... Smile

The Mail has changed significantly under the new editorship of Geordie Greig. He is a proper journalist, unlike the fascist Dacre.
Apparently Dacre is livid.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:47 am

Oh give it a rest for goodness sake.
It's getting like a playground around here, with the nastiness and name calling.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:51 am

Vintage wrote:Oh give it a rest for goodness sake.
It's getting like a playground around here, with the nastiness and name calling.

So you are against people berating and calling out the new British Nazi party.
That says a great deal about you.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:02 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I give you just enough rope, don't I? You fall for it every time.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:09 am

Angry Andy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Risable.

Actually I do condemn far right groups. If you've ever taken the trouble to read my posts on here, you'd know that. But instead of just making a thread about the far right, you have always have a dig at people and other forums. Why? It's boring and not conducive to debate.

And as for me being 'friends' with that Major character, that's not the case. I've always despised him and always found him objectionable in his outlook and comments. Again, if you'd ever taken notice on here, or had a better memory, you'd know that and remember that.

Stop creating threads that take digs at other people, no matter how much you can't stand them. Or, better still, at least have the integrity to name them and call them out instead of sneaking around being underhand and snide about it. If you don't like someone and want to have a go, do it, but do it openly instead of beating around the bloody bush! But you won't because you've been pulled up by admin time and again for doing just that. But you can't help yourself, can you?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:11 am

Vintage wrote:Oh give it a rest for goodness sake.

It'll kill the forum at this rate.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:11 am

Angry Andy wrote:
Vintage wrote:
Oh give it a rest for goodness sake.

Razz

IT IS quite telling, watching the battle lines being drawn around here...

Horatio Troll is the one who has been swanning in to various threads and insulting and throwing around silly names and her usual lying shite;
and yet here we see Vintage berating Andy and me over some imagined "name calling".

The fact that both Vintage and HT haven't commented on the thread itself speaks volumes about where their loyalties lie -- they choose to defend the neo-nazis fascists ahead of their own country's wellbeing..

And the usual suspects will line up to defend their nasty Chum Horatio -- where, if they genuinely wanted to bring an end to the nastiness, they would be telling Horatio to pull her head in, and stop with her usual hatemongering and shit-stirring...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:16 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Razz

Horatio Troll is the one who has been swanning in to various threads and insulting and throwing around silly names and her usual lying shite;
and yet here we see Vintage berating Andy and me over some imagined "name calling".

The fact that both Vintage and HT haven't commented on the thread  itself speaks volumes about where their loyalties lie --  they choose to defend the neo-nazis fascists ahead of their own country's wellbeing..

And the usual suspects will line up to defend their nasty Chum Horatio --  where, if they genuinely wanted to bring an end to the nastiness, they would be telling Horatio to pull her head in, and stop with her usual hatemongering and shit-stirring...

Have you heard yourself? Seriously?

You're the one always following me around like a little dog being foul mouthed and calling the women on here old hags.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:25 am

National Action is not alive and kicking. They are even more fringe than the BNP. Just a small group of loonies imo.

''I suppose at least 1 poster will support them.''

so who were you referring to then Andy?

Are you going to name them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:33 am

Allakaka. Still swn as a member here.
The guy you are surmising identifies them as extreme left wing, so it can't be him
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:38 am

Angry Andy wrote:Allakaka. Still swn as a member here.
The guy you are surmising identifies them as extreme left wing, so it can't be him

you are obsessed with allakaka. for goodness sake, andy. he's probably forgotten he's even a member. He certainly doesn't post here.

i have no idea what your second sentence even means. What guy 'I' am surmising.....what are you talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:44 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Razz

The fact that both Vintage and HT haven't commented on the thread  itself speaks volumes about where their loyalties lie --  they choose to defend the neo-nazis fascists ahead of their own country's wellbeing..

And the usual suspects will line up to defend their nasty Chum Horatio --  where, if they genuinely wanted to bring an end to the nastiness, they would be telling Horatio to pull her head in, and stop with her usual hatemongering and shit-stirring...

Vintage didn't name you or Andy actually. Still, if the hat fits ...

You haven't actually commented on the subject, and neither has Andy. You're too busy ranting at Horatio.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Wolfie, Pot, Kettle, Black ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:41 pm

'Re the op...

Those bloody extreme far lefties!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Alive and kicking? Well they may be alive just about, depending on your idea of what alive means, kicking? don't think so. These are deluded mess ups. I agree they need monitoring, even mess ups given the chance could cause trouble.
I don't adhere to any political party left, right, centre or definitely not the extreme of any colour.
I don't vote automatically due to the colour of the rosette someone wears, I have to be persuaded the policy is right. Sometimes I agree with what one party has to say about an issue, sometimes with another. I have never agreed wholeheartedly with any political party. They are all in it for their own ends, what's best for the country depends on whether its good for them, for the most part.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:02 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Rolling Eyes

And here is the other member of this forum (Didge is now banned) who throws lies and personal insults around like confetti.
I cant speak for admin and mods, but believe me, it's obvious to a blind, deaf and dumb man that YOU are the one slithering about targeting people (usually women) with deliberate lies and sexist insults.

Troll. Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Vintage wrote:Alive and kicking? Well they may be alive just about, depending on your idea of what alive means, kicking? don't think so. These are deluded mess ups. I agree they need monitoring, even mess ups given the chance could cause trouble.

Our mods are pretty good, but a few Republican/Tory terrorists still get loose and we have to chase them down. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Moseley and friends were given short shrift, do you think it's any different today?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down