NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could there be a subtle culling going on??

+5
Vintage
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
Raggamuffin
heavenlyfather
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

could there be a subtle culling going on?? - Page 2 Empty could there be a subtle culling going on??

Post by heavenlyfather Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have for a long time considered the idea that humans are in fact being slowly killed off, I have always considered the pharma companies along with many farming companies the instigators of said culling, the other day a conversation with a doctor confirmed my suspicions, to say I was shocked would be an under statement....
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

could there be a subtle culling going on?? - Page 2 Empty Re: could there be a subtle culling going on??

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Vintage wrote:This is happening in the treatment of breast cancer, samples are taken and a test is done to see if the patient will benefit from it. Generally, its  a lot better than it used to be for most people in terms of side effects, the problem is as has been said your immune system and how desperately weak you get over the treatment. The best outcome comes from finding it early/surgery/chemo/radiology, hopefully teaching your immune system to recognise the rogue cells and destroy them will be a huge boost in treating cancers.  

Great points Vintage

To me genetics is the way forward to beat cancer. In helping our immune system recognise what is the threat.

Back to top Go down

could there be a subtle culling going on?? - Page 2 Empty Re: could there be a subtle culling going on??

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:06 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

And how long would she have lived without chemo?

How many others would not be here today, including my niece without chemo?

Its all well and good going off how, what we already know. That chemo vastly weakens the immune system and in reality people end up having other complications, but and here is the big butt. The survival rate without chemo would be what exactly?

That is what you have got to think about. Now there are new tecnmics through genetics, that are showing great results in combating cancer, but at present the best chances people have is with chemo therapy.

So people are striving to learn how to help are immune system switch on to tumours, through genetics, but it takes time

I personally think she was a dead woman walking.   But....she was trying her best to be positive, was not in pain, and was very perky.   The chemo came and made her so ill, she died probably sooner than she might have, and definitely with horrible side effects.  It really upset me and still does.  

I personally feel, and this has recently been discussed in the media, that certain people don't benefit from chemo, and should be allowed to die with the best palliative care, with dignity intact and pain free.   Chemo doesn't always allow that.  It strips you of your dignity.  

I don't really understand why people have chemo at that stage anyway. It just makes them feel even more ill, and it's not really going to make a difference.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I personally think she was a dead woman walking.   But....she was trying her best to be positive, was not in pain, and was very perky.   The chemo came and made her so ill, she died probably sooner than she might have, and definitely with horrible side effects.  It really upset me and still does.  

I personally feel, and this has recently been discussed in the media, that certain people don't benefit from chemo, and should be allowed to die with the best palliative care, with dignity intact and pain free.   Chemo doesn't always allow that.  It strips you of your dignity.  

I understand that Horatio, but what are the choices?

I agree that some people do not benefit from chemo, but its understanding who does and who does not.

What should be the case, is that Chemo therapy, should be seperate NHS buildings away from general hospitals. To reduce the risk of infections to people under going cancer treatment. Being again they will have vastly reduced immune systems. This to me should increase the chances of people under going treatment. By removing a number of people that bring illnesses into hospitals that could possble effect them. Have them seperated buildings close to each other.

It might keep them away from infection while they're having the chemo, but as soon as they're out again they're exposed to all those germs anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I understand that Horatio, but what are the choices?

I agree that some people do not benefit from chemo, but its understanding who does and who does not.

What should be the case, is that Chemo therapy, should be seperate NHS buildings away from general hospitals. To reduce the risk of infections to people under going cancer treatment. Being again they will have vastly reduced immune systems. This to me should increase the chances of people under going treatment. By removing a number of people that bring illnesses into hospitals that could possble effect them. Have them seperated buildings close to each other.

It might keep them away from infection while they're having the chemo, but as soon as they're out again they're exposed to all those germs anyway.

Not if they keep themselves to home Rags. Which is why they need all the support they can get. To me, this could be better organized to prevent the spread of illnessess to people undergoing chemo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not if they keep themselves to home Rags. Which is why they need all the support they can get. To me, this could be better organized to prevent the spread of illnessess to people undergoing chemo.

That would mean no visitors and no going out anywhere - quite tough on someone who is having chemo. Also, they can infect themselves from bacteria which are normally in their body but don't usually cause an infection. I agree though that the less infections they encounter, the better.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Some people manage to work all the way through, depending perhaps on what they do and if they have understanding employers when they may need time off.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2