NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Holds Baby In Waiting Room So Mom Can Complete Patient Forms

Go down

Man Holds Baby In Waiting Room So Mom Can Complete Patient Forms Empty Man Holds Baby In Waiting Room So Mom Can Complete Patient Forms

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:22 pm

A man's simple act of kindness at the doctor's office is capturing the hearts of millions on social media.

Natasha Wilson captured the precious moment a man held and soothed a woman's baby while she filled out patient forms inside a doctor's waiting room.

Man Holds Baby In Waiting Room So Mom Can Complete Patient Forms 6za9i-man-holds-baby-so-mom-can-finish-forms

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/3057/Man-Holds-Baby-In-Waiting-Room-So-Mom-Can-Complete-Patient-Forms

Such a beautiful photo.

Back to top Go down

Man Holds Baby In Waiting Room So Mom Can Complete Patient Forms Empty Re: Man Holds Baby In Waiting Room So Mom Can Complete Patient Forms

Post by Syl Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:15 pm

It is a beautiful pic Didge.
Such simple acts of human kindness, that we all could do every day of our lives, bring such a positive reaction and make people realise that it's just nice to be nice. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man Holds Baby In Waiting Room So Mom Can Complete Patient Forms Empty Re: Man Holds Baby In Waiting Room So Mom Can Complete Patient Forms

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Syl wrote:It is a beautiful pic Didge.
Such simple acts of human kindness, that we all could do every day of our lives, bring such a positive reaction and make people realise that it's just nice to be nice. x

+1

Do you know I had this stupid thought and not being sexist, but was it more comfortable for the child, without two massive bossoms in the way to be cuddled?

Really not trying to be sexist but about how it would be in regards to comfort with posture?

Its not the mums fault of course, but I bet she would cradle to the side and not more so upright. (just a theory of course) When to me cradelled upright always works best. Not being horrible, but she is large in the bust size, and that may make it awkward for being comfortable

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:It is a beautiful pic Didge.

+1

Do you know I had this stupid thought and not being sexist, but was it more comfortable for the child, without two massive bossoms in the way to be cuddled?

Really not trying to be sexist but about how it would be in regards to comfort with posture?

Its not the mums fault of course, but I bet she would cradle to the side and not more so upright. (just a theory of course) When to me cradelled upright always works best. Not being horrible, but she is large in the bust size, and that may make it awkward for being comfortable

Laughing

Laughing

Babies love boobs though Didge...and she certainly does have a lot to love. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

+1

Laughing

Laughing

Babies love boobs though Didge...and she certainly does have a lot to love. I love you

lol, she does, no wonder the kid is worn out. Must have drunk 8 pints... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Laughing

You are awful...but I like you. Razz

Have a good night Didge. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:51 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are awful...but I like you. Razz

Have a good night Didge. x

Lol, thanks Syl, have a great evening

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down