NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“I am the Robin Hood bank robber. “Am I proud of what I did? “God damn right I am.”

+5
nicko
Syl
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
veya_victaous
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

“I am the Robin Hood bank robber.  “Am I proud of what I did?  “God damn right I am.” - Page 2 Empty “I am the Robin Hood bank robber. “Am I proud of what I did? “God damn right I am.”

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:32 am

First topic message reminder :

A CONVICTED bank robber recently released from a US prison and deported to Australia has boasted about a heist he pulled off in which he “humiliated those who hate the poor”.
Author Corey Donaldson, from Macclesfield, Victoria — who describes himself as “the Robin Hood bank robber” — has returned home after serving a five-and-a-half-year prison sentence in the US.
In his first Australian interview since his July deportation, Donaldson, 45, told news.com.au he was “God damn proud of what (he) did” in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, on December 31, 2012.
As revellers all over the globe prepared to ring in the New Year, Donaldson disguised himself in sunglasses and a cap, then walked into a bank to carry out a “lone wolf style” heist in the ski resort town.
He feigned a South African accent during the holdup in which he told staff that Mexican drug gang cartel members had placed bombs in the snow outside and would blow up the bank and then hunt down and kill the manager if $US2 million was not handed over.
“I am the Robin Hood bank robber.  “Am I proud of what I did?  “God damn right I am.” - Page 2 300fc979de2c9ceb026e49ceaaee62ac?width=650

The manager — who later needed psychiatric treatment — emptied out the bank’s safe and teller drawers and Donaldson walked away with $US140,000 cash. According to Donaldson, the heist lasted an extraordinary 90 minutes.
“I was in full view of all the moneychangers, without a single alarm being triggered,” Donaldson said.
“Staff did not know what happened until I was gone.

“I secured $140,750 without touching any of it, got away slower than grandma, and stayed away, donating the cash to the needy across three states.”
He spent the next 22 days on the run until his arrest in Clinton, Utah on January 22, 2013.
According to Donaldson, he didn’t rob the bank out of greed, or to fund a lavish lifestyle. He claimed the heist “was about confiscating corrupt system cash and giving that cash to the poor”.
“I gave it all away, and then some,” he told news.com.au.
“I approached homeless people on the street and asked them how much money they needed to change their lives. I gave them what they asked for, and more.
“I also gave to organisations like the Salvo’s and Volunteers of America.
“The typical response I received were hugs, shock, tears and gratitude. People were peeled off ice-laden streets into warm beds because of what I did.”

MORE at https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/australian-criminal-returns-from-us-i-am-the-robin-hood-bank-robber/news-story/f081db9fc71b165a92d1ce1fcb4a14ff
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

“I am the Robin Hood bank robber.  “Am I proud of what I did?  “God damn right I am.” - Page 2 Empty Re: “I am the Robin Hood bank robber. “Am I proud of what I did? “God damn right I am.”

Post by veya_victaous Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:00 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I love how you can make up all that rubbish from 10 words Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

P.S. Disney Disagrees  Wink
“I am the Robin Hood bank robber.  “Am I proud of what I did?  “God damn right I am.” - Page 2 Disney_robin_hood_3

lol!

Showing that Veya lies so badly its hilarious

what drugs are you on? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
I can't even work out what part you are saying is a lie? confused 

the only opinion I expressed is how you made up a lot of rubbish from my 10 word post earlier...

The other is just reminding you of the fact Disney, and therefore mainstream popular culture, Disagrees with your opinion of the Robin hood Paradigm.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

“I am the Robin Hood bank robber.  “Am I proud of what I did?  “God damn right I am.” - Page 2 Empty Re: “I am the Robin Hood bank robber. “Am I proud of what I did? “God damn right I am.”

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:44 am

Now there is a load of gibberish if I ever heard so

How is a disney character supporting the idea of a modern day criminal?

Or any of your views?

Or the very fact you posted a picture of the disney film of Robin Hood, a myth, in order to back your point, as if they are comparable with this criminal?

So yes you are fundementally lying out of your arse mate

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Donaldson?  That name rings a bell. Hope he's not related to any authors - or to the demure queen of Denmark?

He looks vaguely like cuddly Belushi in the Blues Brothers.  Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:03 am

“I am the Robin Hood bank robber.  “Am I proud of what I did?  “God damn right I am.” - Page 2 Xn97Ooo
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:05 am

Didge wrote:Now there is a load of gibberish if I ever heard so

How is a disney character supporting the idea of a modern day criminal?

Or any of your views?

Or the very fact you posted a picture of the disney film of Robin Hood, a myth, in order to back your point, as if they are comparable with this criminal?

So yes you are fundementally lying out of your arse mate

I NEVER made a point Related to Robin Hood AT FUCKING ALL!!!!! 

YOU made a Point countered by DISNEY !!! 

nothing to do with me, expect me pointing out the Fucking OBVIOUS flaw in YOUR point
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2