NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation

2 posters

Go down

Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation Empty Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation 3435_4866  elephant pig 

Two UKIP Suffolk county councillors are set to be investigated after a voting irregularity in the authority’s vital budget debate on Thursday.

Brandon councillor Reg Silvester was at his first full council meeting for several months after suffering a serious illness – but had to leave early before the final vote was taken.

His party colleague Bert Poole, from Oulton, near Lowestoft, used his voting card to register his support for the Conservative administration’s budget.

The move was spotted by Liberal Democrat group leader David Wood.

Mr Poole admitted the double vote and the vote was retaken. The budget was passed by 45 votes to 20 with one abstention.

Now there is set to be a full inquiry which could result in sanctions being taken against Mr Poole and Mr Silvester.

In 2009, former Labour council leader Jane Hore was disqualified from sitting as a councillor for a year after she was found to have used a colleague’s voting card after he had left a meeting. She had already left the council.

Council leader Mark Bee and Labour group deputy leader Bryony Rudkin have lodged formal complaints about the voting with the monitoring officer. The case is now set to be investigated by the monitoring officer from another authority.

Mr Wood said he drew the attention of the chairman to what had happened to ensure the vote could be retaken.

He said: “I didn’t name the councillor involved. I hoped he would admit what he had done, which he did. We had to have another vote because the first one would have been null and void and technically the council could have ended up without a budget.”

Mrs Rudkin said she had lodged the complaint because she felt it was important that it was fully investigated.

Both Mr Poole and Mr Silvester were first elected to the authority in May last year, and some councillors feel the incident simply showed a level of naivety.

Mr Silvester said the UKIP group as a whole supported the budget, and he felt the administration had done a good job.

He had voted to oppose a Labour amendment that would have reduced the level of the council’s reserve, but had to leave before the second vote was taken.

He said: “I don’t know about this problem. They (the monitoring officers) will have to do what they have to do.”

UKIP group leader Bill Mountford said Mr Poole had been advised by the monitoring officer not to say anything about the incident until the investigation had been concluded.

He said: “I tried to stop him voting a second time, so did the chap sitting next to him. It was a serious error of judgment on Bert’s part – we had all discussed the budget before the meeting and were all in agreement on how to vote.”

EADT 24

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3435/suffolk-ukip-councillors-facing-double-vote-investigation

...And some of the deluded RW scum on here think that they are whiter than white!

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation Empty Re: Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:55 pm

at it again cat man,calling posters scum if they are right wing, trying to start arguments again.can see right through you son.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation Empty Re: Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 pm

nicko wrote:at it again cat man,calling posters scum if they are right wing, trying to start arguments again.can see right through you son.

You will be wanting the word 'scum' banned next!...But only if it's directed towards the RW of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:07 pm

why do you allways use the scum word when mentioning the Tories or ukip? do you think they are all scum?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:09 pm

nicko wrote:why do you allways use the scum word when mentioning the Tories or ukip? do you think they are all scum?

Because they are IMO, it's free speech and all that!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:12 pm

just shows what a twisted evil mind you have labour scum,still all labour voters are scum arn't they?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:18 pm

nicko wrote:just shows what a twisted evil mind you have labour scum,still all labour voters are scum arn't they?

Cry me a river RW scum, i haven't called you a n**i because that word is banned, as are all derogatory words directed at females.

You made a universal quote about gay people to Scrat, about how you found it disgusting how one bloke could stick his penis up another mans bum, which none of the other RW scum (gang of six) pulled you up over on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:25 pm

so THATS what upsets you.do you or do not stick your dick up another mans bum? and other men stick their dicks up your bum. labour scum bum.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Suffolk: UKIP councillors facing double-vote investigation Chillo12 Guys please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 pm

This topic has now progressed onto real Scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:31 pm

nicko wrote:at it again cat man,calling posters scum if they are right wing, trying to start arguments again.can see right through you son.

I think Ben will take his side and say you started it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:31 pm

sorry ftl,that excuse for a human being makes me so mad.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:34 pm

nicko wrote:so THATS what upsets you.do you or do not stick your dick up another mans bum? and other men stick their dicks up your bum.  labour scum bum.

You made the homophobic post, that was a universal insult against gay people, not just directed towards the singular.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:37 pm

that was directed soley at you and no one else,end of.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 pm

nicko wrote:sorry ftl,that excuse for a human being makes me so mad.

No worries Nicko, I know feelings are running high.  I just wish everyone could find a way of getting along or ignoring each other.  No one specifically is to blame I love you x

I like it here, I love the close to the edge banter. It reminds me of the best of times, the good natured debate x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:41 pm

nicko wrote:that was directed soley at you and no one else,end of.

Thank you

Re: Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public

Post by nicko on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 am
fcuk off scrat,why are you sticking up for a pervert who likes to put his dick up some blokes arse,are you tryingto cover up your own gay feelings.

nicko

View user profile Send private message

...Sounds very universal!

You don't mind gays that don't post gay related news stories that much, don't comment that much on gay civil rights issues though!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 pm

nicko wrote:so THATS what upsets you.do you or do not stick your dick up another mans bum? and other men stick their dicks up your bum.This is a question of homosexual sex acts  labour scum bum.This comment does not relate to homosexuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:43 pm

...Oh dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Anybody looking at this thread can see it was nicko who brought Catman's sexual orientation into this thread. Skating right up to the verge of posting homophobic slurs without actually dropping them.

Nicko, why can't you figure out a way to verbally assault Catman without bringing his orientation into it, are you that dumb?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:49 pm

ben,sick of him calling tories and ukip scum, i am right wing,hence when he calls right wingers scum he is calling me scum. do you get it now?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:51 pm

nicko wrote:ben,sick of him calling tories and ukip scum, i am right wing,hence when he calls right wingers scum he is calling me scum. do you get it now?

Yeah, "scum." Call him scum back, call him any foul thing you can think of, but why bring his sexual orientation into it? Rip into his politics, that's called a proportionate response.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Anybody looking at this thread can see it was nicko who brought Catman's sexual orientation into this thread. Skating right up to the verge of posting homophobic slurs without actually dropping them.

Nicko, why can't you figure out a way to verbally assault Catman without bringing his orientation into it, are you that dumb?

Ben ,if you took off the rainbow specs for a moment you would see that the post which has upset Catty is directed at Scrat and a Pervert ? and not universally at gays.

Thank you

Re: Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public

fcuk off scrat,why are you sticking up for a pervert who likes to put his dick up some blokes arse,are you tryingto cover up your own gay feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Puriel wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Anybody looking at this thread can see it was nicko who brought Catman's sexual orientation into this thread. Skating right up to the verge of posting homophobic slurs without actually dropping them.

Ben ,if you took off the rainbow specs for a moment you would see that the post which has upset Catty is directed at Scrat and a Pervert ? and not universally at gays.

Thank you

Apparently you missed this part:

nicko wrote:
so THATS what upsets you.do you or do not stick your dick up another mans bum? and other men stick their dicks up your bum. labour scum bum.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Puriel wrote:

Thank you

Wrong, before that Nicko had posted ON THIS THREAD:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Sassy wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Thank you

Wrong Sassy , here is the first reference to it from another thread from Catty.

Post by Catman Today at 9:18 pm

nicko wrote:
just shows what a twisted evil mind you have labour scum,still all labour voters are scum arn't they?

Catman reply :

Cry me a river RW scum, i haven't called you a n**i because that word is banned, as are all derogatory words directed at females.

You made a universal quote about gay people to Scrat, about how you found it disgusting how one bloke could stick his penis up another mans bum, which none of the other RW scum (gang of six) pulled you up over on here..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Thank you

It's a shame that some LW people and even some gay people on here, refuse to accept the truth of the matter, and continue to condone the myth, that it's all about me, when clearly the homophobia isn't just about me, but is universal!

It's quite cowardly IMO, whilst refusing to accept the truth, just for a quite life, and they like to be buddies with some of the homophobes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Bloody hell
 Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Because there are too many people who get on fine with Eilzel and David - who can disagree with them without insults on either side, who quite simply cannot stand you - and who know the easiest way to set you off is to use homophobic language - even if they use it nowhere else and to no-one except you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 pm

And that is ok in your book is it Sphinx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by scrat on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 am

Scrat wrote:
ps get a job you lying scum bag.Nicko, tut tut,,, contain yourself man!,,,your constant barrage of abuse could be construed as,,,,,latent homosexuality, perhaps you're displaying your own closeted leanings of homosexual foreplay and desire, tbh chap I don't think you're Phil's type..
scrat

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

The comment by Nicko was not made in this thread as Sassy has wrongly pointed out but in another thread and made TWO FUCKING WEEKS ago, but dragged up by Catty.

Comment made by Nicko to Scrat, who was the pervert mentioned in the comment ? seems to relate to a person as in the Singular and not to Gays in general.

Last edited by Puriel on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 pm

sphinx wrote:Because there are too many people who get on fine with Eilzel and David - who can disagree with them without insults on either side, who quite simply cannot stand you - and who know the easiest way to set you off is to use homophobic language - even if they use it nowhere else and to no-one except you.

....They don't want it 'rammed down their throats'....And neither David or Les broke that rule by starting LW threads or gay related threads!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Nicko made the post I quoted IN THIS THREAD. I didn't quote another post, and it was before Phil quoted the one above.

Now how about getting back to the topic is you can possible manage something as constructive as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Sassy wrote:And that is ok in your book is it Sphinx.  

OK person who goes around abusing all gays is homophobic

Person who goes around getting on and loving all gays is hiding something or petending

Person who gets on with some gays and cannot stand others is normal and does not give a toss about sexuality.

I hate some women - I am not prejudiced against women
I hate some Muslims - I am not prejudiced against Islam

Get it now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:34 pm

I know full well they have had a go at Les in other forums, so I'm afraid I think that is crap. Now, all this is, is just bitching, it seems the Flaps are determined to bring it down to their level. So I'm off for a cup of green tea with mint. It calms to stomach after reading bile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Sassy wrote:Nicko made the post I quoted IN THIS THREAD.   I didn't quote another post, and it was before Phil quoted the one above.

Now how about getting back to the topic is you can possible manage something as constructive as that.

Get your facts right you sad old LW tart , it was in the  'Atos boss thread' two weeks ago to Scrat.

Catty has dragged it up , the sad t--- lives in the past.

Watch the t-word, por favor -- Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Sassy wrote:I know full well they have had a go at Les in other forums, so I'm afraid I think that is crap.   Now, all this is, is just bitching, it seems the Flaps are determined to bring it down to their level.   So I'm off for a cup of green tea with mint.   It calms to stomach after reading bile.

Les is normal , Catty never will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Nor will you, a barrel full of honey couldn't make you sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down